Halloween Party 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should stop by after you're finished here. You won't be disappointed," Pam said then glanced at John's bulging briefs, "Bring him with you if you like. I'd like to find out if Superman over there is really the 'Man of Steel' or just another imposter."

Pam turned and left the store before either Dana or John could respond. She walked to her car, tossed the bag containing her clothes in the back seat and started the engine. She removed her phone and noticed she hadn't taken it off silent mode since her meeting that morning. There were three messages from Melissa; all concerning where she was and if she was all right. Pam left the parking lot and drove to her friends' house hoping Melissa wouldn't be too worried. She couldn't wait to turn on every guy and hopefully a few girls with her incredibly sexy costume, especially Melissa. 'This could be one hell of a Halloween,' Pam thought to herself as she strutted toward the front door.

Melissa opened her front door to find Pam standing there in the most incredibly erotic costume she had ever seen. She was flooded with so many emotions at the sight of her friend that she had trouble expressing herself, so she let out an ear piercing shriek and hugged Pam tightly.

"Where've you been? I got so worried when it was after seven and you weren't here. I tried to call but all I got was your voice mail and it shouldn't have taken this long for you to get here, even in bad traffic...," Melissa said after her several second hug with the sexy Fem-bot.

"Whoa...Slow down Mel. I had to get another costume, remember?" Pam replied cutting off Melissa's rant, "It took some time to put this together."

"I'm sorry...You're right. I was just concerned. Let's bring in your bags and I'll show you to the guest room before it gets really crowded here."

As the two women walked to Pam's rental car, Pam took a good look at Melissa's costume. She wore a long sleeve black body stocking with a spider web design. Her C cup breasts were concealed behind a black strapless bra and her womanhood was hidden by black briefs with a red hour glass sewn into the front. Her shoulder length dark hair had fake spider webs and small plastic spiders attached to them. Her 4" sandal heels rounded out her costume. Pam's pussy was tingling again.

Melissa led Pam up stairs and helped her get settled before returning to her growing number of guests. Pam wasn't far behind. As she walked down stairs, she noticed there were lots of people that were much younger than she and Melissa. They were definitely in their early twenties and the number of guest her age or old were very few. She went to the kitchen and found Melissa refilling bowls of chips and nuts.

"Hey Mel, you sure have a young group of friends here tonight."

"They're mostly Mandy's friends. Don't worry; they'll be more people our age here soon. The bar is over there, what'll ya have?" Melissa asked pointing at the well stocked bar.

Pam made herself a Monster & Morgan's then saw Pam's sister Mandy standing by a tall skinny guy dressed as Waldo. Her long russet hair fell below her shoulders in silky loose curls and her braces were no more. She and Melissa were now the same height at 5'-4" in their bare feet but Mandy's breasts were huge, nearly the size of Pam's. She had a few pounds on her sister too, with more 'womanly' curves where as Melissa was lean like Pam.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Mandy cried and ran to Pam, "You look amazing! I love your costume!"

Pam could feel Mandy's breasts meld into her wash board abs while her face came to rest in Pam's voluptuous bosom. They hugged for a moment then Mandy stepped back to get another look at her sister's friend. Pam took the time to get a better look at Mandy too. She was dressed as a cat with her face painted up like a feline. She wore a very sheer white body stocking with long sleeves and a high neck. A furry white tube top covered her mammoth tits and her bikini bottoms were covered with white fur as well with a long tail attached at the back.

"It's been so long since I've seen you. You look great! Are you gonna spend the night?" Mandy asked still bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Yep Mel's got me set up in the room at the top of the stairs," Pam replied as her eyes traveled back down Mandy's curvy form.

After a few minutes of catching up, Mandy went off to greet some new arrivals to the party taking 'Waldo' with her.

"Who IS that guy she's with?"

"That's Marvin...He's an Art major," Melissa replied rolling her eyes.

"Marvin? Seriously? What does she see in that string bean?" Pam questioned shaking her head.

Melissa nodded in his direction but she could tell Pam didn't get her meaning. She nodded again, this time downward towards his crotch. Pam's eyes widened when she saw the pronounced bulge in his pants. When she turned back to Melissa she was nodding in acknowledgment.

"Yeah, the string bean has gotta nice root!" Melissa confirmed.

They both laughed.

"Hey, where's Steve? I haven't seen him yet," Pam asked looking for Melissa's husband.

Her features darkened as the humor left Melissa's face.

"He's working. He was supposed to be home an hour ago but he's trying to finish a big project. It's been very stressful around here. We haven't had sex in...I don't know how long," Melissa said, visibly saddened.

"I'm sorry Mel. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"It's ok, you didn't know," Melissa replied trying to brighten her mood.

Pam hugged her, placing her lips to Melissa's ear and a hand on her firm nylon covered ass, "Maybe I can make you feel better tonight once the party's over?"

"You naughty girl," Melissa gasped, giving Pam's tight ass a quick smack, "I gotta get some more cups...Go have fun."

Melissa went to the garage to fetch what she needed leaving Pam to mingle. Pam looked around at the throng of guests. There were werewolves, zombies, witches, and vampires, everything from the ridiculous to the outrageous. One thing she noticed was that nearly all the women, no matter the age, were wearing some form of hosiery. 'Probably the only time of the year these youngsters will even put on a pair of pantyhose and most likely the older women too,' Pam thought, 'But I'm gonna enjoy the view.'

As the night wore on, and the more Monsters & Morgan's she consumed, Pam found herself dancing and flirting with more party goers, both male and female. She loved it when she moved through the crowd and a hand would glide over her glossy nylon covered legs or grab her firm ass. It made Pam burn with desire. The dampness in her crotch was beginning to spread to her thighs. She was ready to jump one of these young studs or their slutty counter parts if the opportunity presented itself.

Pam went outside to cool off. She liked the tropical feel of Melissa's back yard with its lush foliage and waterfall flowing into the stone work Jacuzzi. She sat down on a bench and relaxed. A small group of people sat around the nearby fire pit chatting and others occupied benches and chairs; talking, drinking and making out. Pam watched as a young and very handsome man in a classic 'Bela Lugosi' Dracula costume approached. She had seen him earlier talking with an older blonde woman with a Rubenesque figure in an Elvira outfit that showed off her magnificent hosed legs and could barely contain her monstrous tits. 'She's old enough to be his mother,' Pam remembered thinking.

"May I join you?" he asked politely.

Pam scooted over and patted the seat, "By all means."

"I love your costume. I think it's the best I've seen all night," he said looking at her crossed legs.

"Thank you, I had to throw it together at the last minute," Pam said beaming him a big smile.

She could see the thick bulge in his dress pants and that made her even wetter than she already was. She watched him drink in her beauty with his bright blue eyes.

When he finally met her gaze, she said, "Well you are definitely the cutest blood sucker I've seen tonight," resting her gloved hand on his thigh. "I bet you've got all the girls wanting you to take a bite outta them."

"I've found a few prospective 'victims'," he said with a laugh then placed his hand on her thigh, "You're looking like a mighty tasty android."

"If I was just an ordinary android I wouldn't have much interest in you, but I'm not an ordinary android, you see, I'm a futuristic sex machine sent here to conquer as many of you simple humans as possible before I return to my collective," Pam said gripping his stiffening cock.

It was hot to the touch, even through his pants, and that was all she could take. Pam stood and pulled Dracula from his seat and led him to the stairs. She saw the blonde Elvira sitting with a petite, sexy cheerleader surrounded by young men in the living room. Pam headed to her room with her boy toy in tow and closed the door. She untied his cloak and let it fall to the floor then pushed him down onto the bed. She knelt between his legs and wasted no time in freeing his rampant cock from its confinement. When it sprang free, Pam was actually surprised by its length.

"Is this a stake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" she asked playfully, firmly stroking his pre-cum slick penis.

Before he could answer, she engulfed the head with her luscious lips letting her tongue swirl around the crown and flutter over the tip as her stroking hand pumped up and down his steely shaft. He let out a deep groan while a tremor of pleasure rolled through his toned body. Pam slowly stuffed more of his cock into her mouth, swallowing him down until her lips met the base of his impressive pole. She left a blue ring from her lip stick there then proceeded to bob on the entire length. She felt him shudder again. Pam released him from her hot wet mouth and stood up.

"Lay down on the bed," she ordered.

He did as he was told. Pam moved closer, fondling her breasts and tweaking her hard nipples. Once she was satisfied with his position on the bed, she placed her left leg across his body on the bed next to him. With her beautiful ass facing him, she reached between her legs and unfastened the snaps at her crotch. The stretchy material of her leotard sprang away revealing the opening she had cut in her hosiery. Her bright pink folds lay open like a flower glistening with her nectar and he could see her erect clit standing proud from its protective hood. She mounted him in a 69 position and resumed sucking his cock with a vengeance. Pam lowered her dripping sex onto the young man's face in hopes he had some experience with his tongue.

To her pleasant surprise he went to work like a pro. She wasn't sure if he was just a natural or had been schooled by a girl friend or two but she didn't care. He was expertly eating her pussy. Pam ground her sex onto his face as she continued to devour his cock. It was soon apparent that she was going to cum before her young partner. She could feel her orgasm building in her loins like a massive surge of energy. It was radiating out through every fiber of her being before it reached critical mass. The touch of his tongue to her hyper sensitive clit was the trigger to her release. Pam's body quaked violently as the pent up energy exploded inside her. She groaned but never lost pace with her oral attentions. Tremor after tremor tore through her while riding out her orgasm. When the surges began to subside she noticed he had stopped licking her and his breathing was coming in short gasps.

"OH GOD!" he shouted at the moment of his thunderous eruption.

The first blast of his thick spunk nearly caused Pam to gag but she held her concentration and managed to swallow every bit he gave her. She kept up her furious sucking until she felt him relax then quickly moved forward and placed the head of his still rigid cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. She stabbed it in then supported herself over his body with her back to him. The length of his impressive penis was matched by its rock hard stiffness. She feverishly fucked herself on it. His hands moved over her thighs and down her calves as he gently caressed her hose covered legs. Once again she drew closer to an impending orgasm. His hands prowled every inch of her nylon and spandex clad body until his fingers founder her throbbing clit. He quickly fanned them over the erect flesh sending Pam over the edge to a new orgasm. Her hips jerked forward and back in erratic movements, grinding his cock ever deeper into her velvety recesses. He began to meet her thrusts with ones of his own to which she changed to circling her hips clockwise then counter clockwise. She came again.

"OH FUCK YES! Uhhhh...Uhhhh...Uhhhh," Pam grunted.

His powerful thrust became sporadic and his breathing was shortening, signaling his own impending orgasm.

Pam dismounted and took his cock back in her mouth. This time he didn't have the quantity of cum he did the first time but the force was the same. She kept licking until he began to soften then carefully stuffed his deflating penis back into his pants. Pam took a moment to catch her breath before reaching for some tissues on the night stand. She mopped up the frothy remnants of her cum from her dripping pussy, retrieving her purse when she was done. Taking out the blue lip stick, she applied a new coat to her full lips.

"When you feel up to it, come back to the party and be sure to close the door when you leave," Pam said as she strode from the room leaving the young Dracula panting on her bed.

Pam had an ear to ear grin on her face when she saw Melissa and Steve in the kitchen. It quickly faded as she could tell neither was very happy. Steve greeted Pam with a light peck on the cheek then left the room without a word. Melissa was visibly upset.

"What's the matter Mel? Is everything alright?"

"He's tired and is going to lie down for a while," she said disappointedly, "He may be down later but I doubt it. That means no sex tonight...again!"

"I'm sorry honey, is there anything I can do?" Pam asked trying to console her friend.

"Tell me something to cheer me up and get me a stiff drink!"

"I should get you something stiff but it wouldn't be a drink!" Pam joked making Melissa chuckle.

Pam made Melissa a rum and coke then refreshed her own drink before returning to the kitchen. Melissa took a big gulp and nearly coughed the strong concoction back up.

"WOW...Is there any coke in this rum and coke?"

"A little," Pam said holding her thumb and fore finger slightly apart.

Melissa looked toward the stairs, "I wonder what Danny was doing up there?"

"Who?" Pam asked turning to see who Melissa was talking about.

"Dracula," she said motioning toward the young man on the stairs, "It looks like he's a bit drained."

Pam broke out laughing at her friend's observation of the disheveled young man in the vampire costume.

"What's so funny?"

"He looks 'drained' because," Pam looked around to see if anyone was listening then leaning in, she lowered her voice, "I drained him...twice."

"You naughty slut!" Melissa whispered her eyes wide, "He's just a kid!"

"Well that 'kid' has one big, tasty cock!" Pam said with a satisfied grin.

Melissa's tone changed as a sad look crept across her face, "I haven't had Steven's cock in any of my holes in a long time. I miss the taste of his cum or any cum for that matter."

Pam remembered how Melissa was known as the "Connoisseur of Cum" with her love of man juice. She had gone down on Pam and a couple other women in the past but sucking cock and eating cum was her specialty. Pam believed that's one of the reasons she married Steve. She said he had the best tasting semen of anyone she had been with. Of course the fact that he's smart, handsome, and funny and loved her sure didn't hurt.

"Well there are plenty of studs here tonight that you could taste," Pam said waving her hand over the room.

"I couldn't cheat on him! We're having some problems but I couldn't do that. It wouldn't be right."

"What about Christmas...two years ago...you...me and a whole lotta pussy eating? Seems to me, that would be considered cheating in some people's eyes."

Melissa's cheeks flushed red, "That was different. There was a lot of wine involved. Besides, you're like family and he knows about what we've done in college."

Pam looked into her friends eyes, "Is it possible he's foolin' around? It could explain why..."

"NO!" Melissa shouted then lowered her voice again, "No...We're having problems due to his work schedule and mine. It's nothing more than that."

Pam dropped the subject.

"Well, I might need you to keep me company tonight for a little while...You know how I can't sleep very well in a strange bed," Pam said with a soft girlish tone.

"I know what you want and I don't think it'd be a good idea with Steven in the next room."

Pam thrust out her lower lip and fluttered her long lashes, "Please?"

"Ahhhhhh...We'll see," Melissa finally said exasperated.

Pam jumped up and kissed Melissa on the cheek, leaving a blue lip mark, then went back to the party.

People came and went from the festive gathering and just when it seemed the party was breaking up, things picked back up again. Pam was refreshing her drink again when she saw a familiar face talking to Mandy. It was Dana and the two of them were having a very pleasant conversation as if they knew each other. Pam went over to greet her, staggering slightly from all the alcohol she had consumed.

"You made it!" she said, hugging Dana like a long lost family member.

"You know her?" Mandy asked.

"She's the one that helped me put this costume together. She gives real great customer service too," Pam said winking at the stunned sales girl.

Mandy had no idea what Pam was referring to but Dana was blushing.

"Well she made my costume too," Mandy confirmed, "We go to school together. I invited her, but she says you invited her too."

"Ya I did! Hey...where's Superman?"

"He's around here someplace," Dana said looking around for John, "He's probably off trying to get laid."

She and Mandy continued their conversation so Pam went looking for Superman. She had a wicked idea but it was getting late and more people were starting to leave so she had to work fast. It didn't take her long to find him. He was hanging out with a small group near the water fall. She walked right up and every guy there was staring at her. That made a few of the girls standing with them a little upset but Pam didn't care.

She took John by the hand and said, "Dance with me."

She led him to the open patio where others were still dancing to the fast beat of a song but Pam pulled John close and ground her crotch into his noticeably stiffening cock. She danced slow and seductive feeling the bulge in his tights growing.

"It looks like you're the 'man-of-steel' after all," she said in a low sultry voice.

"I'm getting there, that's for sure," he replied, gyrating his hips into her.

She whispered in his ear, "Meet me in the first room at the top of the stairs in five minutes." Her tongue ran around his ear lobe then she was gone.

Pam made her way upstairs then went into the bathroom in search of a particular item. Finding what she was looking for, she crossed the hall to her room. Minutes passed and Pam was beginning to think Superman had chickened out then she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," she called from her sprawled position on the bed.

John entered and closed the door. His cock was standing tall in his red briefs and blue tights by now. Pam stood and pressed her body to his.

"If you can hold out for thirty minutes without blowing your load, I'll let you fuck me."

"What if I don't?"

"You get to clean up the mess and there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass when you leave."

"OK...I'll try but you're smokin' hot and I'm not sure I can hold out."