Halloween Party 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good enough for me," Pam said then pulled his red briefs down.

She had him sit on the bed and remove his boots but told him to leave the tights on for now. She removed his top then told him to lie down. Pam began to dance slow and seductively once again, fondling her breasts and running her hands over her wet sex.

"I saw you staring at my legs in the store, do you like them? Do you like my pantyhose?" she said gliding her hands down her thighs.

"Yes...I love women in pantyhose."

She stepped to the edge of the bed and placed her booted foot next to him.

"Help me take these off," she said pointing at the platform Lycra boot.

He sat up and carefully pulled the stretchy material down so she could remove her foot. He repeated the process on the other leg. John lay back down on his side to see what Pam would do next. His hand began to stroke his cock through his tights.

"If you touch your cock again without my permission, you'll be leaving. Is that understood?"

He quickly removed his hand and nodded frantically. Pam reached between her legs and unsnapped the crotch of her leotard and removed the fence nets slow and sensually. Then she took off the leotard and stood before John in nothing but her sheer blue hose. She climbed onto the bed, between his legs placing her feet on his muscled chest. She toyed with his nipples and traced the lines of his sculpted body with her toes bringing her feet to rest in his lap. She rubbed her nylon covered soles over his stiff cock that had the front of his tights soaking wet.

"Tear open your tights," she ordered removing her feet for him to comply.

John tore a hole big enough to free his hard cock and large testicles. Pam now caressed his bare cock with one foot while the other played with his balls. John was now groaning. She kept this torment up for several minutes then encircled his cock with her feet, stroking up and down his rigid shaft. His hands were on her feet and calves, moving over them, soaking up their silky texture. Her feet were soon coated with his slippery pre cum.

"Are you ready for more?" she asked taking her feet away from his cock.

"Yes...Please!"

Pam lay down between his open thighs, taking his cock in hand and slowly pumped it. More pre cum oozed from the tip and she placed her tongue on the viscous fluid. She lapped at his erect pole like it was a lolly pop. John was in heaven. Pam fondled his cum filled balls, feeling their weight before taking his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked his penis with deliberate intent. When she felt he was drawing near orgasm, she would stop and focus on kissing his inner thigh or rubbing her breasts on his firm glossy legs. She kept him in a constant state of high frustration for the entire thirty minute time period and she could tell he needed release. Now was that time.

"You were such a good boy so now you get your reward," Pam said as she positioned herself on her hands and knees beside him.

He could see her open pussy leaking her juices and wasted no time in getting behind her. Pam let out a soft moan when she felt the head of his cock spreading her moist folds. His stiff rod sank into her like a hot knife into butter until his balls pressed against her outer lips. She nearly came right then. Pam clasped his cock with her vaginal muscles, squeezing as tight as she was able but he didn't move. His hands were on her hips, petting the shimmering nylons she wore but he didn't move.

"Come on baby, fuck me good," she said looking over her shoulder.

John made slow circles with his hips, keeping them pressed to her ass. Although his cock wasn't as long as her previous partner that evening, he wasn't tiny either. His up turned prick was hitting her in just the right places to send her into unexpected orgasmic bliss. He held her tight as she quivered and quaked with her most recent orgasm, never changing his circular motions. Pam came hard and her orgasm didn't let up with his relentless gyrations fueling her pleasure. Her clenching pussy was having an effect on John though; he was now having trouble maintaining his rotations. Suddenly he stopped.

"Oh God!" he muttered then started thrusting into Pam hard and fast.

He was pounding her at a ferocious pace as Pam had another orgasm.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Fuck me...Fuck me...Yes...YES...AHHH!"

Pam buried her face in the comforter to help muffle her screams. John's thrusts became erratic and she could tell he was about to cum as well but she didn't want him to pull out.

"Cum in me baby...cum in me...Mmmmm...Yes...fill me up!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!" John cried and pumped his hot thick semen deep into Pam's convulsing pussy.

She could feel it gushing into her pussy and she gradually pulled away so she wouldn't lose much. Pam clamped her pussy shut as John pulled free of her and collapsed on the bed. He flopped down beside her for about ten minutes then got up to get dressed. He was about to leave when Pam rolled on her side giving him one last look at her magnificent tits and long muscular legs encased in sheer blue nylon.

"Be a dear, when you see Melissa, the one dressed as the black widow spider lady, could you tell her to see me before she goes to bed?" Pam asked with that same satisfied smile.

"Sure...Thanks it was fun," he awkwardly replied closing the door behind him.

Pam reached for the tampon she had gotten in the bath room; carefully inserting it into her cum filled pussy, she curled up under the covers. She must have dozed off for a while because she didn't hear Melissa come into the room but she felt her spoon up against her, intertwining her legs with Pam's. Melissa apologized for waking her. Pam could feel she was still in her body stocking minus the briefs, which told her Melissa was willing to play. Then Pam felt Melissa's hand cupping her breast.

"I need some of your special attention," Melissa whispered, "I'm so horny right now and Steven is asleep."

Pam had her lie on her back kissing her softly on the lips and letting her tongue slip into Melissa's mouth. They kissed and fondled one another at a leisurely pace. Pam was smiling broadly at her friend as they cuddled.

"What's the big smile for?" Melissa asked.

"I have a surprise for you, but you can't have it yet."

"What is it? Tell me."

Pam didn't answer. She kissed her way down Melissa's body until she reached her wet pussy. She opened the crotch of the body stocking and ran her tongue up her friends damp cleft. Melissa gasped and her body stiffened at Pam's lapping. Pam sucked her clit and inserted two fingers as deep as they would go, moving them in a figure eight motion. Melissa thrashed about on the bed as her friend expertly brought her to orgasm over and over until she couldn't take any more and had Pam stop.

"That was...amazing...I can't...tell you...how much...I needed that," Melissa said between gasps.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you ready for your surprise?"

"I'm not sure I can take much more excitement," Melissa purred.

"It's your turn to take care of me," Pam said and removed the tampon without Melissa seeing.

Pam straddled her face and lowered her pussy to her friend's eager mouth.

"Come on baby, you know what to do."

Pam held her pussy clamped tight as Melissa's tongue touched her puffy lips. She sighed and allowed Melissa to lick and suck her wet sex for a few minutes. It took about that long for Melissa to bring Pam to orgasm. When Melissa plunged her tongue into Pam's spasming pussy, Pam released the seed John had filled her with. Melissa tasted the cum and slurped it up greedily. She sucked even harder on Pam's sticky pussy to get every drop and that kept Pam cumming. Pam finally climbed off her friend and snuggled up to her. They kissed and shared the mingling flavors of their pussy juice and John's cum.

"You've become quite a pussy eating slut for a woman who prefers cock," Pam teased.

"I'll eat your pussy anytime if you have it cream filled like that," Melissa replied.

"I'll keep that in mind. Are you gonna spend the night with me?" Pam asked.

"No, I should sleep in my own bed tonight, but thank you for the 'surprise'." Melissa replied kissing Pam one last time before getting out of bed, "Are you up for another party tomorrow night?"

"Another party? Who's having a party?"

"Janet, Danny's mom is throwing one tomorrow night."

"Danny?" Pam tried to remember who that was.

"You know, Dracula. You sucked him dry earlier this evening. Janet was the little cheerleader."

"OH Ya! I'll have to wear the same costume," Pam replied.

"I don't think that'll be a problem. See you in the morning," Melissa said and closed the door as she left

The next evening, Pam and Melissa drove the short distance to Janet's house for her Halloween party. The day had been a blur for Pam since she had been fighting a mean hang over most of the time. She had to shower and washed out her leotard and hose before the party. Melissa had a different costume for this party as Steve was supposed to join them, but once again he was delayed at work with no idea when he'd be leaving. Needless to say, she wasn't in a good mood.

"I can't believe he's gonna miss this party too!" Melissa said, "I'm starting to wish he'd get laid off so he could find a better job."

"Listen Mel, he's trying to make a good life for you two and sometimes that requires sacrifice. If it's any consolation, you look HOT in that nurse outfit," Pam commented, looking her friend up and down.

Melissa wore a skin tight white mini dress with red crosses over her tits, a white nurse's hat, white seamless pantyhose and white patent leather open toe pumps with 4" heels. Her dress was so short that it rode up high enough for Pam to see Melissa's freshly shaved pussy through her sheer hose. Pam's pussy was beginning to make her own nylons wet.

"Maybe tonight you should stay with me?" Pam said placing her hand on Melissa's silky thigh.

Melissa gave her a smile but didn't answer. She was contemplating her options and Pam didn't want to press the subject. The street was packed with cars so Melissa parked a few houses down from Janet's and the two women walked the rest of the way. They could hear the music coming from the back yard and see several party goers hanging out on the front porch as they made their way to the door. Inside people were dancing and talking in the living room with many more in the back yard. The pair threaded their way through the myriad of 'creatures' to the elaborate bar in the den.

"Hey Melissa, you made it! Long time no see!" Janet laughed as she hugged her.

Janet was in the same cheerleader outfit she wore the night before with her jet black hair in two pony tails. The crop top showed off her flat stomach and C cup breasts. The micro mini skirt covered just enough to keep her 'decent' in public but just barely. It did wonders for her muscular legs which were clad in gleaming suntan pantyhose. Ankle socks and tennis shoes rounded out her costume. Pam was in awe of the tiny woman before her.

"Janet, this is my college friend Pam. She's visiting on business from New York," Melissa said introducing her friend.

"Welcome and make yourself at home. I saw you last night but I didn't get a chance to say hello." Janet said brushing aside Pam's out stretched hand to give her a hug, too.

Janet pulled Melissa away to show her something in the kitchen so Pam sat at the bar and took in the scenery. The number of nubile women and handsome studs made her feel like there were lots of possibilities for tonight. She sipped her drink as Kim approached. The blonde Elvira from the night before sat beside Pam and ordered a drink from the rent-a-bartender. He poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her. Kim took a drink then turned to Pam who was looking her over. Pam's eyes traveled up Kim's exposed nylon encased leg from her manicured toes peeking out her open toe pumps to the top of the slit in her dress that ended just below her waist. Moving up to Kim's enormous breasts that barely stayed confined in the thin material of her costume, Pam eventually met Kim's gaze.

"That's an impressive costume," Kim said, checking out Pam, "I love how sexy your legs look in that combination of hose and nets."

"Thank you...Yours is very sexy too!" Pam replied, "I'm sure you're getting lots of looks from the guys here tonight."

"You have no idea," Kim chuckled, "This thing is slit so high that if I'm not careful, I'll be flashing my pussy every time I move. I think a lot of these guys have been hovering around in hopes of seeing my kitty."

Pam looked down again to see if Kim was serious or just exaggerating. The crease at the junction where her thigh meets her body was just hidden behind the black material of her dress.

"I think they like seeing your lovely legs."

"There are lots of lovely legs here tonight, yours included. What's funny is these guys act like they've never seen a woman wearing pantyhose before," Kim nodded toward a young man starring at them from across the room.

"Its probably because so few women wear hose these days," Pam commented, "This time of year is when you'll see the most women in nylons."

Pam and Kim continued their conversation at the bar; enjoying the lustful looks they were getting from other party goers. After about half an hour Kim stood up and excused herself, saying she was going to "the little girl's room". When she returned Kim took Pam by the hand and led her to the stairs.

"Come on, I wanna show you something," Kim said, giggling.

Pam didn't resist as she hoped it was going to lead to something intimate with this big sexy woman. They climbed the stairs and went down the hall to the last door on the left. She opened it and stepped in pulling Pam behind her. They stood in an obviously masculine room with posters of scantily clad women on the walls. The room was very clean and the bed was neatly made.

"This is Danny's room," Kim told her as she sat on the bed, "You met him last night. He was Dracula."

A shocked look came over Pam's face. She wasn't sure where this was going or if his mom, Janet, knew what she had done with her son the night before. 'Did Kim know? She couldn't have told Janet,' Pam thought, 'or she wouldn't have been hugging me earlier.'

"It's awfully tidy for a young college guy's room," Pam commented nervously.

"I've noticed that myself," Kim replied with a knowing look, "I have wonderful memories about this room. About 15 months ago when I turned 40 and Danny turned 19, I fucked him in this very room."

She patted the bed, signaling Pam to sit. Pam's jaw hung open, unable to believe what she was hearing as she sat next to her. Kim went on to describe that first encounter in detail as Pam listened and became incredibly aroused.

"So we went in to take a shower and he managed to shoot another load in there. Then we got dressed and went to meet Janet and his friends at the restaurant," Kim said concluding her tale.

"Did Janet know?" Pam asked still in shock.

"She didn't then but she does now and she's cool with it. It's not like Danny and I are in a serious relationship. We're more like fuck buddies. Whenever he's home from school, he usually spends the night in my bed. That's why this room looks like it's not being used, because it's not!"

"WOW...You are one lucky lady in my book. You've got a young stud for a boy toy and your best friend, who's his mother, doesn't mind. What could be better?" Pam commented as her hand mindlessly caressed her soaked crotch.

"The reason I'm telling you this is last night as Danny was fucking me with that magnificent cock of his, he told me about what you had done with him at the party. The more he talked the harder he fucked me. It was amazing. I haven't cum that much or that hard ever! So what I want is to have Danny fuck you while I watch. What do you think?" Kim asked leaning closer to Pam.

"Well...I'm fine with it...but we'll have to convince him," Pam replied a bit stunned by the request.

"Oh I don't think that'll be too difficult," Kim said then called out, "Danny!"

The door opened and Danny walked in followed by another handsome and very stocky young stud. Danny, dressed as a Greek God, was letting his toga fall to the floor as the other young man closed the door. He stood before the two women totally naked with his long cock at full attention. Warm liquid was now leaking from Pam's over heated pussy as her eyes devoured the two new arrivals.

"Danny...Mark this is Pam," Kim stood and made the introductions then turned to Pam, "Mark is Danny's roommate at college and a wonderful lover too. I filled them in on my plan when I told you I had to go to the bathroom."

Mark was dressed like Conan the Barbarian. His rippling muscles and broad shoulders were incredible. Pam could see a huge bulge in his loin cloth and couldn't wait for him to reveal his 'sword'. Danny knelt between Pam's legs as Kim led Mark to the side of the bed and sat down next to Pam. Mark knelt and placed his hands on Kim's thighs and pushed them open. Kim laid back and freed her breasts from the flimsy material of her dress so that she could fondle them. Pam could see that the cotton panel of Kim's shimmering black hose was missing as Mark placed his mouth over her dripping sex. Danny unsnapped the crotch of Pam's leotard, exposing her pussy. She too laid back to enjoy what was to come.

Danny's tongue pushed into the moist folds of Pam's pussy, sending a tremor through her whole body. She could feel his warm hands on her inner thighs urging her to open her legs wider, which she gladly did. His tongue fluttered over her erect clit generating more tremors.

"My GOD, you have a wonderful tongue," Pam moaned.

Danny raised his head for a moment and tilted it toward Kim, "I had a good teacher," then went back to pleasuring her.

"You did a great job!" Pam told Kim who was enjoying the same treatment from Mark.

Kim propped herself up to watch Danny going down on Pam, "Thank you...I just taught him to do what I'd do if I was gonna eat a pussy."

Pam turned her head to face Kim, "Mmmm...I'd like to have you eat my pussy sometime."

Kim smiled, "If we get a chance, I'd love to."

Pam gasped again but this time it was from an unexpected, explosive orgasm. Her body bucked with the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Danny lapped at the nectar pouring from her quivering pussy, keeping her in a heightened state of arousal. Kim joined her in ecstasy as Mark set off an orgasm within her. The two women thrashed about on the bed as their lovers licked and sucked at their fiery pussies.

Danny got to his feet and pulled Pam up. He turned her around and had her kneel on the floor with her upper body on the foot of the bed then quickly knelt behind her. Danny placed the head of his hard cock at her wet opening and ran it up and down her dripping valley.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned arching her back to give him complete access.

Kim and Mark watched as Danny slowly impaled her on his long hard pole. The look of utter pleasure on Pam's face and her increasing moans was making Kim very excited. She got up and assumed the same position at the side of the bed that Pam was in as Mark stripped off the last remnants of his costume before dropping to his knees behind her. That's when Pam got her first look at his mammoth cock.

"HOLY SHIT! That's gotta be the biggest cock I've ever seen! You could put some porn stars to shame with that thing!" Pam exclaimed watching as Mark slowly stroked it in preparation of putting it in Kim's tight pussy.

Pam didn't concern herself long with Mark's impressive tool as Danny began to slowly thrust into her with long steady stokes. Kim reached back; spreading her ass cheeks and holding her pussy open for Mark while watching Danny and Pam. With a single smooth motion, he sank into her warm depths.