All Comments on 'Hell-Bent For Incest'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

great story and i like how it was multiple stories in one while following the two demons

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A devilish good time.

Wow! LC you weren't kidding in your note you did go for fun on this. I loved the demons their interaction was hilarious and really made this piece. All four scenes were hot and I enjoyed how you touched on the love not just the lust.

One complaint and it's tongue in cheek. Those two puns at the end were just...bad :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haven't had such fun time in ages

You knocked it out of the park with this one, you weren't kidding when you promised a fun and raunchy tale. All couplings were hot and sensual at the same time, personal favourite was the bro/sis one, the demons themselves were a lot a fun to and seeing them in love after 800 years has that special something in itself. The idea of them spreading love while undermining the cupids had me in stitches, never did I think of incest in that way.

5* and keeping fingers crossed for you in the competition.

Wouldn't mind more of such tales in the future, the lighter tone coupled with humour was perfect!

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyover 7 years ago

Amazing truly amazing i cant wait for the next chapter thank you for a great story

SandMan29331SandMan29331over 7 years ago
I would love to see more stories spun off from this

I would love to read the continuation of the bro/sis story, and I would love to read more about the life of the nephew Billy. I thought Billy and Lindsay were going going to be cousins and it would be about taking their great friend/family relationship and turning it into a romantic relationship. Either way I love to read more about these characters and can't wait until Mother's Day to read the next adventures of these lovable devils. 5 Stars.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Great compilation!

Fun and sexy remix full of the LC68 style.

It's uncanny how easy it's to see where you really shine, the mom/son part it's the best of the bunch by far.

I still prefer when you invest more in the story, but as stroke-fun, it was really good.

Keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

WOW!!! Is all I can say. Loved every bit of this tale and the demons were awesome. I really hope you make a few more with these two. Was horny the entire time and my life partner loved it too. Keep up the work you are by far my favorite author on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Jack & Rose? They wouldn't, by any chance, be the fabled couple from Titanic, would they? This was a wonderful, fun story, and I loved the part about the cupids, and the lame pun-game the siblings had going on.

I loved this story, just as I love all of your other stories. But something about this triggered a few questions in my mind, if you don't mind my asking. How commonly, in your opinion, do actual incestuous thoughts occur? Do you think people actually act on those thoughts? Would you say incest is more prevalent than one would think?

And if you don't mind me asking something personal, what is your view on incest? In case you don't support it, is it hard to write about it, knowing that it is not something you advocate? Is there someone in particular who inspired you to write such stories?

My apologies if these questions are too personal, and it is totally understandable if you don't want to answer them. And if you have answered them already, where can I read them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof reading

Great story, but make sure you proof read. There were plenty of sentences with missing pronouns and verbs. Take the extra time to make sure you get everything right, especially if this is for a contest.

lazyhornylazyhornyover 7 years ago
to wonderful

check out case studies on fullmarriageequality which is an incest and poly rights blog

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 7 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesover 7 years ago
Oh my gourd!

What a fantastic-and different-story. I'm in love with Familial and Incestial, their bantering and bickering was the best part of the piece. All four of the pairings were hot and sexy with some sweet thrown in.

I always say I enjoy your darker pieces, but this one was just so damn good. For a dark soul you have a great sense of humor and timing with the humor. I know you generally don't do sequels, but I'd love to see this pair revisited. Maybe an annual Halloween treat?

Great job, five stars

KantariiKantariiover 7 years ago

Now, you know I'm not big on incest, but I stopped by to read your story. Was a really good read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only 5 stars?????

This was worthy of more than 5. Granted, you DO need to proof the stories better----missing words or letters (just 'e' instead of he or she), things like that can be distracting at times--but on the whole (or the hole!) a minor quibble. Funny, fun and HOT-----who could ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more pairings

Great read,hot! Reminds me of the movie "The New Neighbors'. Perhaps sonny could seduce uptight Linda. nothing a well-hung lad seducing his own mother. A family four-way could be on the future, as well as some carnal mixing with Jill's folks. Plenty of potential here.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

An amazing and fun story! A joy to read! I do hope this continues. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Never read a story before that ticks all the right boxes. But this does!! Amazing story, very imaginative, with a bit of everything in it!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
A winner for sure!!!

Very well done...HOT...a different touch!!!!

QuaternionSoulQuaternionSoulover 7 years ago
Pretty impressed

I didn't care for the mother and aunt stories, maybe because it dragged on a bit long for a single sitting -- or maybe just because I have a bigger personal fetish for sisters and daughters at the moment. Maybe both.

Having that said, I was pretty impressed with how seamlessly the scenes moved forward, and how quickly and effectively the relationships were established before moving on to the hotness. And it almost goes without saying, but this author realized they didn't have give us 5 pages of exposition to get us there.

It's hard to sell me on a story, because I'm a very critical reader and I don't like giving out 5 stars. I mean, it's max - it's supposed to be for PERFECTION. I knew very early that this one deserved it though, regardless of what came next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Always good from you

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
As Geraldine used to say...

"The devil made me do it, honey!" ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Movie Rip off

Am I the only one who's posting about the titanic name rip off on page 7? other than that well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****5 Stars*****

Firstly I love your stories - slowly but surely I'm getting through every single one of them and this story is incredible! Love Incestial and Familial, they are just so fun! All four couples were all equally as entertaining and interesting to read about, the relationships and characters all shining through. The detail you put in is amazing and the sex hot between all four couples.

I really look forward to your future adventures with Incestial and Familial, thank you for such a wonderful and fun story for Halloween!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Very good!

Up to your usual standard of excellence. I can't wait until the brother-sister demons come back on Mother's Day. Let me guess... Aunt Linda seduces her niece and Billy gets his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!!! 5star

So amazingly good.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
5*'s!!!

More stars if I could have! I loved this, it was so great! Familia and her brother really need to have a sequel about how they came to be the great pair they are today. Would love to read that one too!!

Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming!!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 7 years ago
One of the best

I have to admit I would put this amoung the best I've read. From other comments it seems you have other great writings which I will now have to read! Thanks for a wonderful pair of character demons :-)

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 7 years ago

really great story loved this one a LOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insis

Very innovative and capturing till the very end, should have continued. ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny... fun... still wierd...

Love the story... Funny characters those two... If you met ANY of my family members you would lose you sex drive for a damn good while... Freudian euphemisms aside... I would rather die on my feet, than spend a minute on my knees with my family... We are estranged... And damn... Happy I was an only kid... "NO MORE 'HILLS HAVE EYES'!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Probably the best ever

I love incest stories, though not a huge fan of mother-son, but this was amazing, probably the best story I've read to date. Can't wait to see another one with those demonic siblings, maybe even do Linda and her niece?

HunnamHunnamabout 7 years ago
Probably the best ever

I love incest stories, though not a huge fan of mother-son, but this was amazing, probably the best story I've read to date. Can't wait to see another one with those demonic siblings, maybe even do Linda and her niece?

weddressweddressover 6 years ago
Awesome as always with demonic twist

Love the succession of trysts with demonic help, especially their perspective and desire to ensure love. Was really hoping rough sex mom got her son’s cock in her ass to complete her fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What? Can believe there is no love for this story!! I loved it. Fun idea and hot sex.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
oh my

damn what a story. I liked the demon part in it and how they were "good" and all and the little side stories, very well written and put in.

wished you put more into it for familial and incestial would've been interesting I guess. or in other stories. felt like a huge part was kitten/kelly and her dad.

the one story which jumped out to me in particular is the one with Jack and his slut mom.

oh my god. I usually not get a boner when reading stories at all. with that story somehow you described it and wrote it down. I felt like being next to incestial and familial watching just next to jack and his mom. My dick hurt so much from my boner.

As I said I, as hot as a story usually is (enjoy Literotica just for some mind joggling).

but that shit was HOT AF.

5/5

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Awesome resd

We need part 2!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Outstanding read. The humor and the love in the demons instead of the hate and vileness demons usually represent was a great way to add them into a story. As always, Great job with your writing and Thank you..

MCRider2525MCRider252510 months ago

Wow! That was fantastic!!!! You are so talented and clever. What a fun way to weave together the various stories all with different story lines. Just loved reading this. Thank you so much!

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Definitely a fun little romp through the pump-your-kin patch.... should have these two imps make a second appearance, and a third, and a fourth... ;)

Campus77Campus779 months ago

My first time was with an older woman who like Linda taught me to share the love. I've never fucked and run and I have a good number of women who have enjoyed loving with me. This was a real change for Lit stories. I loved the connection between them with both demons. While the stories were short, they were complete. I got a good feel for the characters and it all made sense. It was a good read and I hope you use the demons again soon.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Fantastic work, but I didn’t care for the third one-too much violent sex-but it ended ok. The devils were an interesting innovation. You make quite a few spelling and grammatical errors, much of the misuse of words appears to be lack of knowing which is correct such as “to” vs “too” among others. Since you had four unrelated couples and so much talk about Lindsey, I was looking forward to getting to know her better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Demons with hearts and humour. Loved the story. The aunt Linda story could have been extended a bit. A hard, fast fuck and one in her final hole, her ass. Maybe get her pregnant, with the demon's power, inspite of her being on the pill. She can always blame it on one of her lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...