Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

She was hot and wet and so damned tight! He couldn't believe it, he was doing it, he was inside a woman and what a woman she was! Auntie rocked her hips sliding his cock in and out of her soft warm flesh.

"Oh, Billy, you have such a nice fucking cock." She sighed and moved her hips faster, "Hmm, you give this to that little redhead and she is going to be following you around like a puppy!"

Billy's reply was a low moan when she leaned over, bracing her hands over his shoulders and now working her hips up and down. He stared between them, transfixed by the sight of his long thick cock being devoured by his aunt's pussy.

She lowered her tits to his face and putting his arms around her, he sucked her right nipple into his mouth. Auntie moved side to side, letting him lick and suck each of her nipples as she rode him.

"And still so hard." She moaned, moving her hips harder, "This is why I love guys your age! Guys my age need time in between, but hot little studs like you? You haven't even gone down!" she giggled, "But you will be soon."

"I will?" Billy asked around her nipple. "You'll let me..."

"Honey, my job is to teach you to be with a woman, so of course you're going to eat your aunt's pussy." She sat up on him and moaned, "But let me ride this beautiful cock for awhile first."

Billy wasn't going to argue and grabbing her slender hips pushed and pulled on them, guiding her along his delighted cock. Auntie cupped her tits and stroked her nipples showing off for him. Billy stared at her pussy, his eyes lingering on her swollen clit and reaching out, pressed his thumb to it.

"Oh, there you go." She purred, "That feels good, honey!"

Billy rubbed her clit in slow circles the way they did in the movies and he gasped when her pussy contracted around his cock.

"Hmm, so nice." She moaned, then stopped moving her hips, "But if you want to make me come, baby, I want the first time to be with that tongue of yours."

First time? Again she sounded like she was promising more and he was fine with that!

Auntie eased off his cock and rolling over onto her back; spread her legs open for him. He rolled over between her legs and as she had done slid onto his stomach. He put his hands on her soft thighs and blew gently on her pussy.

She moaned and Billy took a deep breath, moaning at the scent of his aunt's pussy. She slid her hand down and spreading herself open, tapped her clit with her black fingernail, "Right there, baby, come give your favorite aunt a kiss."

Billy kissed her swollen clit, then flicked his tongue across it. A shiver went through her and she moaned softly when he did it again, but harder this time. He swirled his tongue around her hard button in a fast circle and her hips jerked and she moaned for him.

Pressing his tongue to her clit he teased her as she had done to him and slid his tongue down through the wet folds of her pussy. He savored the way she sighed in pleasure as he ran his tongue up and sown her wet slit, and loved the way she smelled and tasted, and the way her hot wet flesh felt against his lips.

She gasped when he pushed his tongue inside her and Billy moaned when he got a mouthful of her sweet sticky juices. He worked his tongue rapidly in and out of her dripping slit, reveling the way she moaned and the fact he wasn't just dreaming about licking pussy, he was doing it! Billy worked his tongue back up to her clit, encircling it with his lips and sucking gently.

"Put your fingers inside," She told him, "Push them in nice and deep while you lick me. A good lover uses everything, Billy and I know my sexy nephew wants to be a good lover."

He did as she asked, easing two fingers inside her and pumping them in and out as he sucked her clit. Auntie moaned and rocked her hips, pushing his fingers deeper and working her clit along his flickering tongue.

"That's it, baby, just like that." She purred, "Lick your aunt's pussy, make me come in your pretty face."

He turned his eyes up to see she was playing with her tits, squeezing them while running her thumbs over her nipples. Spurred on by that sexy sight he pumped his fingers harder and she moaned in appreciation.

She placed her left foot on his shoulder and playfully rubbed the soft sole of her right along his face. He turned from her pussy and surprised her by sucking her toes into his mouth.

"Ohh, I like that." She whispered.

Right now there wasn't a part of his aunt's body he wouldn't lick and after sliding his tongue along the tips of her toes, he ran it up and down the bottom of her foot. Her pussy contracted around his fingers and she moaned louder.

"Hmm, I might have to let you do that more later and maybe I'll reward you with a foot job," she moaned.

"A foot job?" He asked around her toes.

"Don't knock cumming on a woman's feet until you've done it," she told him, "But as much as I like having my toes sucked, I think you need to get back to my clit. Auntie needs to come, baby."

She put her foot on his shoulder and not needing to be told twice, Billy returned his tongue to her clit. This time he was more confident and licked and sucked harder while moving his fingers faster.

Auntie moaned and moved her hips in time with his fingers. She pushed her feet hard into his shoulders and lifted her ass off the bed as he sucked her clit.

"Right there, oh, right there!" She whimpered, "Keep sucking it, Billy, keep sucking auntie's clit!"

Her words caused his cock to twitch against the bed and he thrust his fingers harder while swirling his tongue as fast as he good. Her toes curled into his shoulders and she was now tugging hard on her nipples, stretching her rosy skin surprisingly far and twisting it.

"Oh, baby!" She cried out and Billy gasped when she clamped her thighs around his face and thrust her pussy into his tongue.

Auntie squealed and yelped as her fingers convulsed around his fingers and she ground her quivering pussy into his face, Billy kept licking and auntie kept coming. Her hips bucked and she squirmed on the bed, moaning and crying out as she came long and hard for her nephew.

His cock was aching to be back inside her hot pussy as it contracted around her fingers, but he could wait. Right now he was beside himself that he had made a woman come, and an older woman! Not to mention a damned hot one and, oh, yeah she was his mother's sister.

Auntie stopped moving and with a happy sigh, released his head from between her thighs.

"Honey, you do that for your cute little redhead you'll have a fan for life." She laughed, then smiled at him, "Well what are you waiting for, Billy? Fuck me."

She lifted her long legs up in an invitation that he didn't turn down. Sliding up to his knees he grabbed her ankles and thrust his cock into her warm pussy. Auntie yelped in surprise when instead of being nervous as he had been with her on top of him, he cut loose.

Billy fucked her with long hard strokes, looking down and smiling at the sight of his glistening cock disappearing into his aunt's hot little box. He put her legs together and as he had seen in some of the movies, put his shoulder against them and leaned forward.

"Oh, fuck!" Auntie cried out as her ass came off the bed and her feet were now over her head. Billy's hands were on the bed and suing his body to hold her legs back he hammered his cock down into her pussy.

"Fuck me!" She cried out, grabbing her tits and playing with them for him, "Give it to me, baby! You waited all this time to get some pussy, now go ahead and take it!"

Her hot talking drove him to fuck her even harder and the look on her face was almost as good as the act of fucking her. Auntie's blue eyes were bulging and her lips parted as she moaned and squealed under the assault of her nephew's cock.

Her red hair was spread out across the pillow and she was sweating, the light sheen of moisture on her chest and face making her look even sexier. He pounded away on her, his balls slapping against her ass and his cock making a soft squishing sound as he drove into her sopping pussy.

"Oh, look at you fucking me!" She moaned, "Look at you, baby! You're fucking your aunt so good!"

He smiled at her words and feeling more confident than he had ever felt in his life around a woman, she stopped fucking her, removed his cock and said, "Roll over."

"Ohh, I love it!" She cooed and quickly rolled onto her hands and knees, presenting her amazing ass to him.

Billy stared at her pink slit peeking out from between her thighs and spreading her ass cheek open buried his face in her ass and pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Auntie called out as he shoved his tongue directly into her asshole. "You dirty boy! I love it!"

Billy pushed his rigid tongue in and out of her ass several times before sliding it down to suck her clit hard enough to make his lips smack. Auntie moaned and squirmed as he sucked, then unable to wait any longer, he grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her so hard she pitched forward onto the bed.

She laughed as she ended up on her stomach, then moaned when he slid up over her and fucked her like that. She bucked her hips into his thrusting cock, then pushing herself up, began rocking back and forth, meeting his driving cock and taking him even deeper.

She shoved her ass against him so he was back on his knees and she was on hers and putting his hands on her shoulders, he held her still as he relentlessly slammed his cock into her.

"Yes!" She looked over her shoulder at hi, her blue eyes blazing in between the strands of sweat darkened auburn hair around her face. "Show me how bad you want me! Show me how good you're going to fuck Lindsay when she lets you have her pretty little pussy!"

Billy was breathing hard and his heart felt like it was going to pound through his chest, but he continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Growing even bolder, he grabbed a handful of his aunt's hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, "I'd wait a little while to do this to her, but I fucking love it!"

Billy jumped when he felt something touch his balls and he saw auntie had reached beneath her and was rubbing her clit.

"Keep fucking me, baby! Keep giving me that big hard cock, I want to come on it!"

Holy shit, she was hot! He thought as he fucked her with long hard strokes. He was damned proud of himself, fucking her this hard and lasting this long. What the hell had he been nervous about? This was so much fun and so easy!

He imagined Lindsay here with him, he would make her so happy! He would make her come and fuck her slower than this, but he would fuck her and she would love it! But that was another night, right now the incredible pussy he was fucking belonged to his smoking hot cougar aunt who was moaning and squealing her nephew's name as he hammered away at her.

He gasped and felt his balls tighten, but auntie moaned, "Oh, a little more, honey! Just fuck me a little more, please!"

Her talking wasn't helping him hold back, but he clenched his teeth and continued to fuck her, fighting against the trembling in his legs and the feeling he was ready to explode any second. He fought for every thrust, every second he could remain in his aunt's forbidden heat.

"Oh my fucking god!" Auntie howled and came on his cock.

Billy cried out as her pussy contracted around his thrusting cock and caused him to lose his battle to hold back. As auntie slammed her hips back into him and released a long loud wait, Billy moaned as his cock jerked inside her and erupted, sending a long stream of cum deep inside his aunts quivering pussy.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned, "Oh that feels so fucking good!"

They both moaned and thrust their hips, her pussy milking his squirting cock, sucking him dry as she convulsed in the throes of her orgasm. Billy kept thrusting and auntie kept moaning and squeezing him.

With a soft whimper, he stopped thrusting and pushing her ass against him, to keep him deep, auntie squeezed then released his cock several times, wringing a few more drops from her nephew's spent cock.

"Oh, wow." She sighed, "Not every day an aunt let's her nephew come inside her." She laughed as she slid forward onto her stomach, "They don't know what they're missing."

"Goddamn." Billy gasped, resting his hands on his knees and trying to catch his breath. As satisfied as he was, his eyes roamed up and down his aunt's body, lingering on her ass and her pussy visible between her thighs.

"You like your first time, baby?" She asked, rolling over onto her back.

"Oh, yeah." He smiled as his eyes found her small, but perfect tits, "Better than I'd thought it could be."

"Come down here." She patted the bed next to her, "Important lesson, Billy, always be affectionate afterwards. Never let your girl feel like a whore." She winked, "At least not at your age, eventually we kind of like feeling that way with the right guy."

Billy turned and laying back stretched out next to his naked aunt.

"I can't believe we did that." He told her.

"I know.' She laughed, "Your mother would fucking kill me if she knew about this. She said to talk to you."

"Well, good talk!" He kissed her cheek and they both laughed.

"So..." He began, nervously.

"So." She repeated, smiling at him as she rolled onto her side and propping herself up on her elbow looked down at him.

"Mom's gone all weekend and you said maybe we could...do it again?"

"Oh we will, honey we will." She sighed, "I figure we'll take a little nap, then I'll wake you up in a very fun way, then tomorrow morning you can make me breakfast" she giggled, "Literally, then we can play in the shower, we can fuck all weekend."

"Damn."

"On one condition." She put her finger up.

"Anything." He told her immediately.

"I like that. The condition is tomorrow morning and right in front of me, you call that sweet girl and you ask her out."

"Consider it done." He promised.

"Good, no more of my sweet, smart, sexy nephew being by himself because he's shy. You and Lindsay will make a cute couple and you have no excuses now. You'll know just what to do when the time comes."

"So, um, just this weekend?" He asked.

"Billy, this was so much fun. A hot dirty little thrill and with someone I really love, but that girl really likes you and I want you to be with someone you can be with all the time."

"Okay." He nodded, "I get it, but you're just so...wow."

"And I'll be your wow all weekend, baby." She yawned, "Damn I came so hard I'm ready for that nap."

"Me too." He slid his arm around her shoulders and kissed her lips, "Thank you, Auntie."

"Hey, I've always been the cool aunt, right?"

"Nah, he hugged her tightly against him, you're the hot aunt, remember?"

"I like the way you think, baby." She sighed, closing her eyes, "And tell you what, maybe here and there if you end up between girlfriends, we could you know, practice so you don't forget what I showed you. What do you think?"

"I think best Halloween movie night ever." He blinked as he caught his eyes closing, man he was beat all of a sudden, "Love you, Auntie Linda."

If she answered he didn't hear it as he fell into the best, most satisfied sleep of his life.

*****

"Like that, little brother?" Familial asked, sitting on the front stairs of Billy's house and looking at the row of pumpkins up and down the stairs on either side.

"You know I love first times." He slipped his arm affectionately around his sister, "Especially family first times."

"Because it reminds you of the night your sexy big sister took your virginity?"

"Because it reminds me of my first night with the love of my eternal life." He kissed the top of her head.

"Aw, that's so sweet." She smiled. "I'd be blushing if I wasn't already red. No wonder the other demons make fun of us."

"Hey, we spread love, they spread hate." He told her. "But it's just about midnight, guess this was it."

"Hey, we put four special couples together." She leane against him while picking up a small pumpkin with a smiley face carved into it.

"True, but the last one wasn't really a couple. He was lusting for her, but shit, he was lusting for women in general."

"And she did that to help him, but she got one hell of a dirty thrill out of it." Familial laughed. "Linda's a hot number, I think I'm going to watch her, she has a niece in college you know."

"A niece?" Incestial's interest was piqued.

'Yup, and one who is soon to start wondering what it's like to be with girls and you'll never guess who's bisexual."

"Oh, auntie likes them both, huh?"

"Yes and imagine if that holds off until mother's day when we're allowed to come back? We can get Linda to seduce her niece!"

"I do love how you think, sis." He told her. "I still would have liked them to be in love, but hey, lust works and I appreciate your gift to me. Always fun to keep losing my cherry to my sister."

"Time to go, Incestial." She stood up, still holding the small pumpkin. "I'm going to take this back. I love these little ones."

"I like them all." He put his hand on a large one with a witch carved into it. "They remind me of us."

"Nothing inside but seeds, like you?" She smirked.

"No, bitcherella," he sighed. "But they remind me of what we do."

"What's that?"

"Pump-kin." He laughed, "Get it, pump kin, because we..."

"Oh, my gourd! That was bad." She burst out laughing, "Get it? Oh, my gourd?" she waved the pumpkin at him.

"Ugh." He groaned.

"Oh, come on, little brother!" She put her fist up, "Don't leave me hanging!"

Happy Halloween!

*

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed my little anthology style story. Familial and Incestial were fun creations that I plan on using again at some point. This is a contest entry so your vote and comment is appreciated. Have a Happy and safe Halloween and as always, thank you for reading and supporting my work. Lovecraft68

1...456789