All Comments on 'Helping a Friend'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago

Well it's what friends are for.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Your best story...

Your best story...All done in agreement, respect and love...3*

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Fun and hot, which is how erotic stories should be. Wankable.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
LOL just about fell off my chair laughing over this one.....

"in each other's arms, in their underwater on the couch".

Thanks for the laugh!

Hot story that builds nicely. I'd have loved to be that hubby!!!! 4*

playman64playman64over 8 years ago
5+ stars

I really enjoyed reading and jacking to your story.

Very hot.

Steve

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Nobody hurt, nobody humiliated, everybody happy

Which is unusual for a LW story.

Also, a well-written and almost error-free story (apart from underwater on the couch -- you won't live that one down).

All round, a 'nice' LW story.

L

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Hot and Sweet

Sweet & HOT!

Thanks so much.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Read****

Hot story. Thanks for sharing.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Group encounters are best on home soil

Like others found the story very believable and erotic, therefore enjoyable. There is something about group situations that always heightens the sexual tension and this story was only possible because the wife was comfortable with their new found friend. This was a genuine threesome with them all being willing participants and I would so love to duplicate the arrangement with a male boarder taking an interest in my wife. Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy Loving Wives stories.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 8 years ago
doesn't matter

who starts it, still the same, no longer a marriage between two people. Is that what they want, what other changes, more men or women? To each there own, but one must be consistent on their definition of marriage.

DaMithDaMithover 8 years ago
Liked It

I like your style of writing. Keep t up,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Style and content

Well done! Your stories have a sweet yearning quality that develops to unapologetic lust. You allow women to enjoy their sexuality without reservation or shame. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing

Suggest you get an editor or double check your work. Example, the last line of the first page the women were in their "underwater" on the couch. I believe you meant "underwear".

HmmHmmGoodHmmHmmGoodalmost 8 years ago
I know what Allison does next

I know what Allison does next, she returns home to John and his girlfriend. What she learned from the older couple was, how to share your husband with another woman!

Lucky3Lucky3almost 8 years ago
Sexy

Loved it sop hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY RUINED BY A HORSESHIT ENDING

No way in hell does she not want to continue being fucked until her new apt. is available... and, more than likely, ask to stay on as his second wife. Another thing... She's getting a divorce and not dating so she probably stopped taking birth control. Could be that the timing was right, when he injected his sperm into her reproductive system, and they're going to discover that his critter is growing in her womb.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
I LIKE IT!

Very good story and I must say your writing lives up to your name. You are indeed still fun. (You also know how to create a BIO page.) This one didn’t carry the emotional thrust as the last one I commented on, but it was more light hearted. I’m giving you a 5 and choosing to ignore the couple proofreading boo-boos.

Lots a luck! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story.

I think your story was very well written and just erotic enough to make it warm and friendly. I got a kick out of anonymous who didn't get the happy ending and wanted the young girl to be pregnant and become a slut. Gave me a big chuckle. Seriously, even though this story was not filled with wanton lustful sex, it had enough to get you riled up a bit, yet was warm and loving, Keep up the good work and keep writing more love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it!

Very nice story that is very erotic, but is also very believable - not so “out there” like some stories. I can totally picture this happening in real life.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CD

I have to disagree with you here. I don't think he ever was fun. His stories are well written, but I don't share his personal predilections.

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
Hot treesome

How can you not love a wife like her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rumor has it?

Rumor has it you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My husband and I had almost this same situation happen just the other night! Fucking amazing! Literally!

saligobobsaligobobabout 3 years ago
Great STORY

Some people don't grasp that this site is for stories, do they read Harry Potter and say this is pure fiction, it could never happen, why are the step parents not put in jail for child abuse !!! I visit this site to be aroused, and that is what writers like Imstillfun do in leaps and bounds. I'll leave the grammatical correcting to school teachers and publishers. There are lots of categories on this site I don't like, SO I DON'T READ THEM, I don't read those stories and complain...crazy people. Loved all the stories of yours I have read so far.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Very erotic, slow buildup typical for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

even if it IS just a fantasy how many of us men would be UP for it ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What did I think of this?

Not much at all. They both broke their wedding vows

S and started a rift in their marriage which may never heal.

Cheating is still cheating & is never for the good.

Hated it even if it was sexy.

Bill S.

SolomonacSolomonacabout 2 years ago

Very good. And it feels realistic. We have had a similar sort of moment with dear friends in vancouver and the wonderful thing was that it was loving playful fun, quite light hearted, very erotic and without any expectations or follow up demands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read the story to my wife last night while we were in bed. The build up is spectacular even when you think you know where it’s going. My wife of 50 years came hard twice, I am only good for one now but it was memorable.

We love your waiting style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time I had a ffm 3 way was something like that . My gf was over watching movies with my then bf. We started to play with each other he watched. Then I told him he can join in. She sucked him and I watched playing with my pussy. Then I guide his cock into her pussy and she ate me. We did have sex all night and again after we woke up. It happen a couple more times over the next few weeks. Then I return the favorite with her and her man. When have do it with different guys we have dated over the yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very realistic story. Nice and tender, loving without jealousy. I loved it. A really nice story without the extreme or very graphic language. 5 stars for me. Thanks for sharing.

Anjin1962Anjin1962about 1 year ago

Such a beautiful sexy story. I do wonder how much of your own experience has been intertwined into the story.

I have now read quite a few of your stories, it keeps me horny. I have only published one here, at least so far. I admire your commitment with the wonderful contributions you have made, so many 5 star stories. Thank you x

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Truly a love story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry i gave this a 4/5 , only because it was too short , and not enough sexy lacy panties worn by either women , overall well written story , and nothing so far has topped my favorite story of all time , Torie's gang bang wedding jacked off so many times to that one , keep writing Imstillfun , ❤🧡💛💚 , these hearts will be my signature .

perejohn41perejohn419 months ago

Great threesome story. I love it whenever you bring two women together and describe the sex between them. I know this is a guy’s favorite fantasy, me included. Thank you!!

Micawat2pMicawat2p4 months ago

I loved your story. When the writing and story are done so well it allows readers like me to become emotionally invested and care about the characters which makes the story more believable which makes it hotter. I guess it's the difference from writing well and just writing porn. Thank you for your story.

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

OMG what a wonderful story, the love and tenderness was so real like I felt I was there watching them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...