All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 078'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 248 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And she closes us out with a joke about dad jokes…

Annabelle - you rock! Thank you for taking us on this journey (so far, anyway.. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic what a way to wrap up the book. I look foreword to next year and the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has always great stuff ;-)

But I have to point out you struggle with combat and all that fighting, and it shows. This should have been one of the most epic battles and you rushed it and finished in 1 page. I think you can do a lot better than that slugfest. Mike is all about planning and out of the box ideas, having him just doing magic canon, fell wrong. Sorry about the runt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great Christmas present. I love this series. Please keep up the amazing work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck the people telling you to go away and wrap it up

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 2 years ago

Another amazing read! Thank you for creating this amazing world. I look forward to reading about Mike and his family for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5++

Gish09Gish09over 2 years ago

Loved it. The way each character has evolved, the narrative and the unpredictability of the story.

dapidapiover 2 years ago

A very fitting end for Leeds. PS; I have cliffhangers and you have provided many in this final chapter.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Alright!!

So this book came to an epic and fulfilling end, I read your umm epilogue?. Or should be called end word?, anyway. Mike hasn't had it easy, sure the first books he had quite a bit of luck.

But then it got progressively tougher, which all came to a head in this book.

And I am glad that it did, so next book will be more whimsical. Which is good, I think

We all could use a break from the dark and broody events and have some time to rebuild our stamina for the dark times that loomes ahead..

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineover 2 years ago

Fuck Leeds ^_^

Thanks for sharing such awesome writing! Hoping the best for you & yours

tejingtejingover 2 years ago

Good wrap-up, with just enough teases for what's coming up. I enjoyed this book a lot, even if I am still a bit mad at you over Velvet... and definitely ready for a lighter tone in the next book.

So Eulalie's going to be the library's sysadmin, huh? I like it. It suits her.

I suspected the paternity of Zel's baby, but I totally didn't suspect she'd completely made up her new guy. Good twist, and very Zel-like.

Also, "Fuck Leeds" indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hold up. Short fuzzy antennae? Wings? Humanoid? Is the Oracle actually just Mothman?

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Good one..... Waiting for your next and really hoping to see Velvet in future (because you never know)😏😉

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

And merry Christmas and happy New year to your family

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

once again thank you for an amazing story, and for sharing it with us. I agree totally with the P>S> 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good work, as always. Your insight in separating the stage is truly excellent -- it helps keep Beth and Eulalie as the strong female leaders they deserve to be without making Mike a secondary character in his own story.

To those readers who complained about Mike getting lucky or fucking his way out of trouble: this is a monstergirl story on a site for porn, so I'm not sure what y'all were expecting. After all, there's an element of f-dom to any story about a normal human man who has a girl who is half a monster. Properly speaking, there's no internal reason to make Mike more powerful: his monstrous women follow him from love, not fear.

However, a general disease of all fantastic literature since the mainstreaming of roleplaying games decades ago now has been the author's tendency to 'level up' their characters in power in order to unlock plots that are bigger rather than better*. Here at HFHM, Annabelle has resisted this tendency to a remarkable extent, despite those commenters who may have expected otherwise.

Bravo, bravo.

*Compare the power-level of late-series Harry Dresden to his beginnings, and contrast that with how for instance Frodo doesn't end by shooting level-100 freballs at Sauron but rather only has grown wiser and sadder.

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958over 2 years ago

Thank you for this early Christmas present and the lovely morning I spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending to another chapter. Thanks again. I’d think not many people know/knew of the Silver bridge disaster - are/were you from the area?

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

The universe you have built continues to entertain, enlighten, and bring much joy. Looking forward to what comes next.

May the holiday season bring peace, joy, family and friends in safe celebration.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome! Thank you and Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was an exquisite solution to the’Leeds’ problem. A very satisfying ending to a great book. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I look forward to reading book six as it becomes available. I wish you happy holidays and good health in the New Year. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nice to have peace for a few paragraphs.

Now that you have all Mike's threads in one place, it makes me wonder what tapestry you will create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic end to this book, I absolutely loved it. And I'm so happy that I was right about zel, I was wondering if you were gonna touch on it eventually. Keep up the great work we're all impatiently waiting for the next chapters.

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, well written and totally intriguing. You have a brilliant imagination and generosity in sharing your gift. Can’t wait to start reading Book 6 and yes Fuck Leeds😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic work, five stars just isn't enough. And yes, seeing Mike come into his own as a real force to be reckoned with, instead of fucking, or just waiting for one of his girls to bail him out, has been immensely satisfying. It feels like he has now really matured and worthy of the title The Caretaker, and "A Force of Nature".

I loved Velvet, but the way you handled her death was just perfect, it felt real, yet with progeny there is always hope for the future.

Still hoping Beth and Mike hook up, they're such opposites that they complement each other perfectly.

The new big bad, well maybe old, sounds like another big challenge for Mike in spite of his personal growth. And oddly enough, I'm really rooting for Cyrus to become a big part of the house or perhaps an outside protector of the house.

So many threads, so many possibilities, so much story to be told, I can hardly wait.

Thank you for this wonderful tale.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutanover 2 years ago

Thank you! It’s fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. An epic conclusion to an epic book in this series. Absolutely amazing.

I'm a little confused about the Zel reveal. I remember having suspicions that her baby was Mike's, but then I also vaguely recall her actually having a marriage ceremony that Mike was invited to. I guess that is a faulty recollection.

And Mike and Beth once again are two ships passing in the night. The two of them keep having this unresolved partly-sexual partly-more tension that neither seems willing to acknowledge, which becomes very odd given how neither of them seem to have a problem expressing affection to other members of the larger House, occasionally to the same members. It must be driving Naia up the wall, given she's now bonded with both of them.

FbjsFbjsover 2 years ago

Another complicated fight scene though with many beautiful shots. War do be messy. Nice to see a pragmatic solution to Leeds, that was satisfying.

The Grimoir seems especially powerful in its ease of use. Same as Beth's magic. I like the development but expected some more tribulations. Also... is she gonna order some more dragon cock? :D Guess she has a different supply now. I look forward to Beth's sex magic chapter!

Plenty in store for the next book but I feel the real gift here is the idea there will be a book 7 as well.

Thank you Annabelle, once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravissmo!.

A truly entertaining and wonderfully written tale. Can't wait for the next installment. Would love to have this in print.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I chuckled at your “lucky bastards” comment, as I didn’t find your book repository until this summer and would consume several chapters at a time. And yes, now it’s sometimes agonizing waiting for a new chapter to appear. So worth it though! Thanks for the lovely read. Finn

sandmaniv69sandmaniv69over 2 years ago

I don't care what anyone says, please write to your hearts content, this is one of the stories I watch for week after week. I have been reading it since you first started and love the characters. yes velvets death caused tears. but it puts life into perspective. I am absolutely looking forward to the next book!!!

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

Thank you for another great book, Annabelle. I’m looking forward to where you take us next.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I have been a fan from early on. As much As I would like to read that ending you say is coming... I'm in no hurry for it to get here. I agonize between chapters, it seems to take so long, and then when it finally drops... it's read and done far to quickly. I want to thank you for sharing your gift and talent with us and I hope you find something else to write and share with us when that end finally does come. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more Tink!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Oh my goodness , never stop , if some not want to read poo on them we all love your tails keep them coming ,we love you Anibelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, Is all I can think to say. I read your stories as if I'm living them. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya know as far dad jokes go Mike's first go wasn't half bad lol Merry Xmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale, hope you keep writing for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star isn't enough. Fantastic end to the book, absolutely can not wait for the start of the next. As always you have me hook line and sinker waiting for the next part of the story. Don't listen to the haters, you have done an amazing job developing characters and weaving an amazing tail with ups and downs that take us along for the ride and it's been an incredible ride so far. Don't second guess any of your choices it's your story. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment since Mike first walked through the door of the house, thank you.

Fuck Leeds :)

Dbk_42Dbk_42over 2 years ago

Thanks again for the wonderful story.

Keep up the good work.

Thatguy0110Thatguy0110over 2 years ago

What a great book and a great way to end it. This story has sparked my passion again and for that I'm grateful I've had a lot of fun following along with it and am so stoked that next book wont be the last, so thank you Annabelle Hawthorne merry Christmas and happy New Years I wait intently for the start of the new book.

HfhmfanHfhmfanover 2 years ago

Still love this tale.

Was an early Christmas present to say the least.

Keep up the good work!!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing - as always :)

Loved it all - well except loosing Velvet - but can understand your reasoning... been hooked from very early on in chpt 1 |!|!|!

Many thanks for all your hard work & dedication to keeping this amazing series just that !!!

Hope it's not too long before the next book starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always, an awesome read, thank you! And I am happy to hear that you are willing to step on some toes to tell that story as it should be told, in its entirety, and aren't going to compromise to appease either the folks who expect steamy in every chapter, or those who want you to just wrap it up! This is an amazing story, and you are an amazing author, just keep doing what you do, and I will try to be patient while waiting for the next installment!

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

A worthy conclusion, and I’m so nervous about that last bit! Well done, Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful story. Please continue to tell your tale, and I agree; Fuck Leeds.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago

I have read every single word you have posted and you are one of the best. I will be waiting patiently for the next book.

Thank you so much for your hard work.

uneedabrain2uneedabrain2over 2 years ago

Thank you!! Great ending to book 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sex? :’(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I personally look forward to every next installment you gift to us!

There is much that mike needs to do in his life, So I hope You will continue that story, till you feel it needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"On the topic of writing, despite some (random and weird) feedback telling me to go away or wrap it up, the story isn't done yet, and I'm not going to let anybody tell me when to stop. It does have an ultimate conclusion..."

I hope you're not done any time even close to soon.

BaldLionBaldLionover 2 years ago

You have done a great job developing these worlds. Your writing has kept me interested even after the majority of the erotica in the stories has finished. I have grown to be interested in the characters as personalities in these worlds. Let the story unfold in your own way. Its your creation. The hours you have devoted to it and the spinoffs are worth something and I think they will stand the test of time. - Thomas

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 2 years ago

I think one of my favorite parts was the RISK game where you were so descriptive with everyone’s repeated deaths and tortures. I LOVED how you brought out so much emotion from me as a reader when Velvet died and the constant pangs of her memory for Mike to deal with. Fuck I wanted to cry. I’m so glad that he’s having children now and can’t wait to see how the family grows!

This was a fantastic early Christmas gift. Thank you for all your hard work at creating such a beautiful story with vivid imagery and compelling emotion. I’m so anxious to read what you have next for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love it hope it continues for a good long while

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The biggest thing I wish to see happening is love session with magic between Mike and Beth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the best damn stories I’ve read. Thank you so much and I look forward to so much more.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

YES! The society is back! Now they can get DESTROYED again!

tairnactairnacover 2 years ago

Fuck Leeds indeed. The last few ch I have stayed up refreshing every hour till it looked up and I could read it. So many years at the loss, and the love, and bringing the family in the house together in so many different ways to overcome the past wrongs and prejudice was beautiful. I've been commenting on my pages about this story...snippets without context....rambling. I've managed to even bring a few new friends along for this AMAZING ride.

Ramen4life1970Ramen4life1970over 2 years ago

10 Stars a great ending. Only because nim partial to angels it's too bad Mek didn't have a better ending. Oh well. Still great ending. I liked what you did with Leeds. Was Naruto an inspiration at all for him? Look forward to book 6 and round two with the society. Hopefully we'll also see the Oracle find a better home than where it is.

LoverbullLoverbullover 2 years ago

My gal said " what are tags" 💀

LoverbullLoverbullover 2 years ago

⚡🔥✨🔥⚡✨🔥⚡✨🔥⚡🔥

MockingMordecaiMockingMordecaiover 2 years ago

Thank you for all your hard work and amazing dedication. I loved every chapter. And while i originally got into it becaise of that first sex scene with mike and naia... i can honestly say that i keep coming back for the plot. This story is amazing. I live the growth of your characters and you as a writer. Keep up the amazing work. Never back down.

Fuck Leeds

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 2 years ago

Once again, thank you for writing. This is one of the best developed stories on this platform, and I can’t wait to continue reading it. Hardship changes a person, and I can certainly see the changes beginning in Mike. To echo what another commentor said, your writing of the RISK game was excellent - so clear and specific. For me, the relationship with Velvet was too fast given the relationship Mike has with the other women in the house. I think if I hadn’t read about her in the other series, it would feel even more rushed. I’m just not sure I was given enough time to love her before she was taken away. That said, I think you’ve done a great job explaining Mike’s feelings about her. I also love that you’re setting the children’s storyline up in such a way that things don’t have to change in the house because of their constant presence. It would kill the vibe if there were two kids in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never once left a comment on any of the stories I've read in several years on this site but I wanted to join the throng shouting out how much I have enjoyed reading this series. Brilliant work and I cannot wait to read more!

F1_FanF1_Fanover 2 years ago

Awesome as usual!! Can't wait for more

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 2 years ago

The fight in hell was great. I don't get why the angel wasn't able to hurt Cerebrus, maybe it's an Alignment thing both being creatures of Law? I don't like how we're finishing things witb Leeds, I get that everyone wanted retribution, but he's also just a pitiable character who was described as constantly suffering from the form they've been trapped in. If Dana hadn't been helped early on in her transformation I can imagine a similar path for her. Mike had a way to undo the binding and releasing his soul, though it was unclear what exactly that spell would have cost him, and it seems like the amount of magical juice (not a euphemism) that the House collectively could bring to bear should mean that there's a way to kill him permanently instead of inflicting even more suffering, maybe with the potential for redemption.

So much had happened that I had forgotten what happened to Sarah after failing to make off with the Grimoire and at least standing next to the equivalent of the Sun had some effect on the Society.

I like the Oracle. Very cryptic and adversarial, menacing, but not in a malicious way. Very SCP. Is it weird that I imagine him as the evolved form of the hookah-smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland?

I wonder if it isn't time for another spinoff like D&H or Tink's Christmas adventure. I really liked D&H both for the time we got to spend with the characters, and how it really opened up the world and gave it a sense of scale in a way that our glimpses of "The Game" only suggest.

I was kinda blind-sided by Zel's reveal and I'm worried it only happened to facilitate a romantic scene for the two of them later at some point, but I trust you enough by this point to follow where it leads.

It's kinda funny how Eulalie ended up being a Librarian just like her mother (well maybe not just like her) amd that Sofia will get to be a parent (sorta). I just want happy good things for all your characters, is that so wrong?

Also, now that Mike is on good terms with Titania is Quetzequatl(sp) able to return home when she wants, or is she still going to be injured and exiled for the forseeable future?

Finally what about Opal? Is she really just Beth in a squishier body? Is she part Oliver too? Personally it's not small amount of body horror to me to imagine waking up to see a stranger in my body and find myself in a form I can barly control much less use to communicate. I can't imagine how her psyche is handling it and I hope she'll be alright. Maybe she and Naia can do some shapeshifting lessons?

I'm glad you are determined to keep doing this crazy thing you love for as long as you love doing it. You're great at it and will undoubtedly only improve from here. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing conclusion Miss Annabelle! Let me add my voice to those encouraging you to ignore those who want you to "go away and/or end the story". No one is forcing anyone to read anything. I'm a big fan for a long time, and I was so happy to read the sections from this chapter that had Mike bonding more with the girls in happy moments, like with Cecelia and Kisa. Looove that Mike will have little gaffers with Velvet and Zel. Yay! I get that there are a lot of characters now, but having the 2 locations is a good way to manage that. There is also a difference between the gals that don't really need a lot of air time, like the 3 fairies, and those that have huge fan followings like Naia, Abella and Lily. I hope you can still have Mike meeting (and getting naughty with) new characters. I vote for mermaids, vampires and maybe a Valkyrie? I hope this story never ends!! You have too much creative talent to just pull the plug. In darker times remember that your creativity has helped a lot of people!!! Wishing you all the best for the holiday season!!!! Oh yeah, and.....

.....fuck Leeds!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the treat, and Merry Christmas. Also... fuck who?? *thinks*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the risk of repeating myself, absolutely awesome. Finished as quite a dark story, which is perfect, as even in the HFHM universe there's no escaping the responsibility for someone to hold the dark at bay.

You're definitely in the top tier of fantasy writers, and really could be in the same league as Pratchett one day. That TJ Skywind is a beta reader is just showing off!.

Will be good to see some of the softer stories, but please consider a future side series to really explore the dark hard-core style you are developing so well.

Strand

manhassomanhassoover 2 years ago

Thank you very much for all your effort to wrap up your creativity in such a wonderful story! I can hardly wait for Book 6.

mljwaffle007mljwaffle007over 2 years ago

I finally caught up with this story a few chapters ago, and I throughly enjoyed every line of it. Evidenced in the fact that I read through it all so quickly. The story was so gripping that I found if very difficult to put it down. While the sex in it can be interesting and fun at times, I’m more compelled by the story arch and where your taking your characters!

I did agree that mikes power did seem to grow unnaturally quickly, but I’m glad he still needed help in his last battle. I also like and agree that his magic is more natural and instinctual in nature.

I wasn’t enthralled with how quickly and how highly he put his relationship with velvet, but I did shed a tear at her death and felt that his release of magic into the earth was both fitting of his nature and very cathartic.

The imp retrieving the egg surprised me, I’d almost forgotten about him, I thought maybe Dana might have realised the significance and removed it, but was glad all the same.

Zel’s foal being mikes didn’t surprise me in fact I thought she was maybe lying about that, and it will be interesting knowing how the new siblings will interact with one another, as they surely know instinctively.

I’m kind of glad the male monsters have a human outlet in Beth, but I’d really like for her to get with Mike some day, but I feel like they are drifting further apart emotionally at the moment. And while I’m not homophobic, I’m glad there isn’t any male/male sex scenes, as that would really put me off. Mike having his prostate stimulated isn’t gay, it’s a lover stimulating another bundle of nerve endings to get their lover off. But if he was pegged or had interactions with another male character, I would feel this was out of character for him and also my interest would start to dissipate. I’d probably try to skip those kind of interactions, but then I’d know they were there and not in keeping with what I’ve come to expect from this great author.

So all in all thanks for producing this wonderful world of yours for us to disappear into for a while and enjoy ourselves and forget other worldly things.

Now I too have to sadly wait with everyone else for the next tantalising chapter in the HFHM saga, with baited breath. And now we have to wonder on this collector character! I wonder could he have a chess board? He likes to collect things after all?

DDChelleDDChelleover 2 years ago

I'm glad you're not going to listen to the ones to tell you to stop because your stories are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best book in the series. Great character development for Mike as he is now a magician, a dad and a widower. Mike's power growth has been hinted a several times but it was very satisfying seeing him going full Doomguy on Leeds and then hold back an angel with house support. The Society was completely right to want him gone as soon as possible.

I disagree with the other anons that want him to be with Beth. They have not interacted nearly as much as he did with Yuki, Dana or Quetz. Plus, this is a monstergirl story, there's no point having two humans fucking.

Thanks for the early Christmas present, will look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am certainly loving the story and the characters growth.

Please keep it going as long as you can.

I did get the first 4 books since i think you should be paid for your hard work.

Best wishes Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Awesome

I liked this chapter very much. I hope Leeds rots for all eternity, but figure somehow he'll escape, or be set free. As for Zel hiding the truth from Mike, does anyone really blame her? After all she told Mike how prejudiced her (former) tribe was. So why wouldn't she believe Mike would behave similarly? I don't know who the new villain is, but I have my suspicions. Again thanks for a wonderful tale, and you do you and don't worry about what whinny readers suggest! After all they're just whinny readers!

Schmercatz13044Schmercatz13044over 2 years ago

Amazing story, I loved velvet and am sad shes gone but excited to eventually meet her daughter. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue the story for a long time, even if that means waiting 2 weeks at a time for each chapter haha. Don’t listen to people telling you to stop. If they get tired they can just stop reading

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

Thank you for your work on this. It is amazing and I have delighted in binging up until this point. I look forward to updates, now and for the forseeable future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, that was a great chapter. I look forward to seeing what becomes of Mike and his children. Thank you for creating a story with so many captivating and enthralling characters. The good and the evil. I hope your family and yourself have a magnificent holiday, Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a fun conclusion to the story so far. Can't wait to see what's next for everyone. Will new monsters find mike? Will the order play more major role in the next chapter? Will a Naia share anymore memories from previous caretakers? Looking forward to finding out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Returning reader;)

Aturnup12Aturnup12over 2 years ago

Found this chapter particularly spectacular, I would love a future episode or two dedicated to fleshing out the relationship between Mike and Yuki. I know we spent time with her learning about her backstory, but she was such an integral part to Mike's story this chapter, I would love a little more deep diving into how she feels about the current situation. (She is such a cool character and I'd love her to get a little more exposition, no pun intended with the "cool" comment. :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A much better chapter than the previous 3. Well thought out, well paced, good action scenes, and not nearly enough sex. Innuendo is nice, but I want to know what happened in the maze and why everyone is now so friendly. And Tink.... where the heck is Tink? Are you telling me the goblin WIFE wasn't first in line for having Mike's baby? What about Cerberus? She has to be in heat right about now, isn't she? Oh, so many more babies.....

JzznJzznover 2 years ago

Beautiful as always. When you wrapped up the plot and I still had 3 or 4 pages, you had me worried, but you use that time to hint at so directions the next book can go. Will we a mysterious entity arrive at the door. Will Mike's original antagonist start making problems again. Is someone destined to fuck themselves to death? Wink. Or the greatest challenge by far, Mike's daddy daycare. I can't wait.

So, I had this paragraph that was supposed to be funny but was becoming very critical about the people who want you to wrap it up, but I chose to delete it. Well, the second attempt at this paragraph didn't fare much better. Ok, I'll just say that they need to get a time machine to skip too the end because I would miss your tales if they went away. The way you write is amazing and your productivity is off the charts.

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful place to inhabit if but for an hour or so every few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody is on your level keep up the amazing work please

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the Christmas present finishing up this part of the storyline. Enjoy your whole series of stories with all of the twists and turns. Such a wonderful battle scene. I thought once Beth got the Cock of Osiris, she was going fuck up Nesteristet with it. Unless she plans to keep it for herself.

Take a well-deserved rest during the holidays. Looking forward to the next book chapters when they come out. Five stars all the way. Thank you!!

JobeiJobeiover 2 years ago

A story is never over while there is something left to say

Hope you have that to do for a long time :)

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

A wonderful conclusion to another beautiful story. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to you for taking time to share with us your amazing talent. I look forward to however many books you deign to add to the cycle, main story or side projects. Blessings of the holiday season to you and yours and may your pen and health always be steady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Straight 5’s for 78 chapters.

If I’m gonna nitpick it’s because you didn’t give me that classic end of book moment where Beth knocks Mike’s charisma off its pedestal. Keep the tease alive!

Love the Cyrus bits. I was missing Dana’s perspective, i guess i got used to it from DnH. And a Beth point of view after the dust settled... I guess I just wanted MORE.

More more more.

Keep Ballin’ AH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A delight as always! Thanks for your time and effort and creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliance as usual. Thank you for the wonderful end to the book and very much looking forward to another masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Ms Hawthorne,

Kudos on a very fine conclusion to a story arc that has been long in development. But that is OK. Along the way the relationship do s and don't s is a balanced and well reasoned logic (in MHO) that actually makes for useful instructional reading for the 'pornography addict'. I can't recall how Amir ended up in the mirror world, more my bad for losing the reference point in the story so far.

You write a good yarn.

SR

Tws85Tws85over 2 years ago

Have you ever considered a way of helping your readers find past sex scenes? I'd love, for example, to reread Mike and Zel's love scene. Maybe a list of characters and a link to what chapter and what page.

I love love love your writings. Never stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five Stars!

Looking forward to more monsters from Myth and Legend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, fuck Leeds. Thanks again!

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Once again, another cliff hanger ending. Mikes is becoming a dad. Not a surprise. He has.....made love with just about all the women other than Beth. But I will hope, he and she, can start a dynasty, that means the house has a constant line of care takers. I love the new direction Annabelle. You are making fabulous character's one can feel. Good for and against the baddies like Leeds. I find me loving the interactions' with each them with Mike and the other participants living in the house.

Thanks again for yet another magnificent sequence of chapters. The tension, drama, intrigue and complexity of the plots has had me spell bound. I love your writings. Find them addictive and so difficult to stop reading.

Thanks hun. I really appreciate what your writing master craft is, in the making of this stoty. John Ronald Reuel Tolkien was good, but you are much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing I only recently found this series and it has been amazing thank you for all your hard work in writing it.

Edwin007Edwin007over 2 years ago

Thank you for a very interesting story,have read all of it in 3 days,,just could not put it down,will start to follow you for I can see that you are a very good writer and story teller,wish you the best of luck in in your future book,Thanks

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant

Looking forward for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sincerely hope you publish this into a massive hardback book when all is said and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...