All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by Frinkles

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good

Good story. I hope you do a follow up to it.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE!

Please tell us that more is on the way. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT

I hope there is more!!!!!

sunniisunniiabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Fingers poised. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It

Not your average interacial story,for a first time author,

outstanding.I hope this is not a one time story,as i will

look for your name in the future.I look at the authors

name before clicking on the story,more so in the interacial

section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Is This Really Your First Story?

The title of my comment says it all. This is a very well done work and you seriously need to follow-up with more. The historical accuracy was a strong point. I've been Ste. Mere-Eglise and environs several times as my late father was in the D-Day invasion.

My wife and I also have one plea for not just you, but also other writers of interracial erotica: Please remember that real interracial sexual relationships of the BM/WF variety are nothing new. My wife had her first IR intercourse in September 1978 when she was an 18-year-old college freshman. And, she continues to "see" Al several times a year, their relationship having lasted almost thirty years so far. To put more historical prespective on this, Angie's older sister experimented with IR sex starting in her college days back in the early 1970's, and lasting into the early 1990's when she married. So, let's also put a more recent historical perspective on BM/WF sex, OK? It didn't begin with the Internet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Awesome beginning, and I am anxious to read more from you. Your atention to detail and characterization is stunning - an amazing first story!

Now, where's the rest?

wildwildbestwildwildbestabout 17 years ago
Oh my...

wow your prose is beautiful and I am looking forward to part two...Jayha

FrinklesFrinklesover 16 years agoAuthor
Howdy from the Author

Yipes! I just read somewhere that you should probably post something to those who voted and were kind enough to leave posts. I've been wanting to do that but that also means that I would have to vote and I don't like the idea of giving myself a high score. In any event, thanks all of you for reading my first submission. And for the voter who requested some additional story regarding BM/WW romance...like the sauce commercial says, "don't worry...its in there."

ebonygriotebonygriotalmost 16 years ago
strong character development immediately

In places your narration has tones of wonderful Harper Lee about it. You bring readers into a historical and cultural landscape of bygone and legacies. I was immediately drawn to the fate of the wondered soldier. Very refreshing and unique story unfolding here. Can't wait to read how it unfolds. This is what I consider the hight of very good erotic fictions taken the time to develop dialogue, narration, pace and plot around which to wrap sensual and erotic scenes and tensions.

soularsoularalmost 15 years ago
Great start...

I'm very excited to read the rest of your story, I truly have enjoyed the little bit I have read. Thanks!

xrielle19xrielle19about 14 years ago
Whaaaaaa?

COME BACK AND FINISH!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent writing, very well constructed and the use of language is very engaging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous