All Comments on 'Hooking Up with a Coworker's Wife'

by Lone9653

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
I've got no problem with you being proud of being an asshole toward

a small petty man, or a demanding f#cker to a beautiful, sexy woman who craves it.

But you don't have to be proud of being an asshole towards your readers.

Stories are not like sex. Some sex partners are able to channel your disrespect into greater output; by being a demanding lover, you compel your partner to put more effort into the act, and it becomes better for both of you. But if you treat your readers with the same disrespect, your readers will flip you off, 1-bomb you and never look back.

AND THEY WOULD BE RIGHT.

In short, you may need to learn how not to be an asshole except for the times that it's warranted.

2* because the sex was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And here I'm thinking what a prince you are for giving that poor woman a pity fuck! Someone has to help those poor neglected women!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
garbage

One star. Just another sewer rat author polluting this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Here's a hint - drop the "true" story baloney. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. In this train wreck you make the wife look like she's some brainless cow and he is simply a caricature of a bad boy wanna be. Even for a fictional story this was ludicrous.

1 star

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Thanks, Mate, great sea story! Just wondering if you ever needed another hair cut? Ah well I enjoyed the tail very well told.

5 stars

An Old Sea Dog

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Must be good - yanks the chain!

Nice little story. Serious point - it gets a reaction, and that shows you have hit the spot. Keep them coming, and if it challenges the little insecure guys, so be it!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
The biggest problem with this story was . . .

. . . the way there was no break from the introductory “warning” to the story itself.

Yes, there are some assholes in this world who deserve what happened to Gary, but how much revenge is it if he doesn’t know? And there are some assholes in this world who love to fuck other men’s wives just because they can; I used to be one of those assholes, and there are some who would say I’m still an asshole, though I gave up on fucking married women decades ago.

One thing the author definitely got right: there’s a kind of rush you can get from fucking a married woman in knowing that you just fucked over her husband. There’s a rush from having taken a risk and gotten away with it. I never screwed a woman just to get back at her husband, but I can see how that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Warning,

thanks for the warning normally I avoid these, but it was a good giggle actually five giggles, a little rushed, maybe needs a shampoo from an editor or beta reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"True" stories get blown off.

"Warning" readers just gets you a one. Here you go!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Wait. She's a hairdresser... and washed his hair AFTER she cut it?

Not how things work at all! (LOL)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reed Richard’s comment was better reading than the story and contained far more truth about assholes and loose women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@LenardSpencer

You realize you make some very dumb comments don't you? Many places wash your hair after the cut. Actually most of the best places do that to remove all the cut hair. But I guess your SuperCuts $9 cuts kind of limit your exposure to a good cut, huh?

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Behold a Sociopath

"One thing the author definitely got right: there’s a kind of rush you can get from fucking a married woman in knowing that you just fucked over her husband. There’s a rush from having taken a risk and gotten away with it."- Reed Richards

Sounds like the musings of a sociopath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I started laughing at "adulatory" as a tag, which thankfully saved me from becoming overly invested in this drivel.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Not a good story. -A

docgbrowndocgbrownover 2 years ago

Liked it mostly because I had a roommate that was like the Arsehole in this tale. He loved to bed married women and leave hickeys and things for them to have to hide from their husbands. I'd avoid coming home by going to the gym and elsewhere a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLone9653@Lone9653
Middle aged man with no formal education in writing. I joined the military shortly after I graduated from high school with nothing more than "bone head" English classes behind me. My time in the service was my education, and like most GI's I'd pick up a book (most...