Hooking Up with a Coworker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had been licking and sucking on the crown of my dick for a bit when I entangled my fingers into her hair and pushed downward lightly while lifting my hips a little. Alice took more of my length into her mouth before I repeated the process and then repeated the movement again.

By this time, I watched Alice move her head and mouth up and down, taking a little more than half of my cock with each bobbing motion. Every time her head moved downward, and my dick disappeared, I thought "Take that. This is for the past year and a half of your shit. I'm fucking your wife's mouth."

I laid back and enjoyed fucking Alice's face, before I felt my balls tightening and preparing for release. I pulled her up and told her get on top. I took hold of her waist and in the next moment, Alice was straddling me, and I was back inside her warm body.

We were moving a bit slower now, and I think we both knew I needed to ward off my own orgasm. Slowly, she rose and then lowered herself, impaling her body on my shaft.

But even now, there was a sense of urgency I think we both felt. That feeling of carnal lust when nothing else will suffice other heat and animalistic lust. It wasn't long before I was raising my hips to meet her downward movements and our pace quickened.

I could hear the now familiar gasping from Alice as she was closing in on another climax. With my hands on her hips, I continued to thrust upwards while I watched Alice's lovely tits bounce up and down as she rode my cock through an orgasm that hit her hard. Grinding back and forth, my lap was soaking wet and I could feel her juices running down my balls and the insides of my thighs. I was rocketing to my own release and vocalized I was close. With a final surge, I lifted off the bed and emptied my balls deep inside her.

We laid in silence for a bit until I spoke.

"I'm going to assume that keeping this between us doesn't have to be said?"

"Without question. Let's just call it something of a curiosity. I'll tell you a secret, I would have fucked you in the parking lot that night of the Christmas party if we'd been alone. I wondered why you hadn't called me after the party. But... then when you called last week to make an appointment, I swear all those thoughts came back. I just wasn't for sure why you were actually calling."

"Things have changed for me. I don't know if Gary told you or not, but I put my 2-weeks' notice in at the plant and tomorrow's my last day. And since I won't be working there anymore, I wondered if I was reading between the lines at the party or if you just had too many jack and cokes. I figured I would find out and I made the appointment. I'm not for sure why you're here now, and what is going on between you and Gary, and to be brutally honest I don't care. But I wanted to at least find out for myself if you could keep a secret."

"Oh really, so you no longer work there?"

"Nope."

Alice didn't say anything for a moment. It was like she was thinking about something.

"And yes, I can keep a secret. Let's just say it's been a while since I've been fucked liked this, and even then, it wasn't Gary, so yeah, I have plenty of secrets I keep."

"Well I don't plan on making a habit of this, but if you're interested, we can... keep in touch?"

"You know how to get in touch with me. Just come in for an appointment and we will see what happens. But until then..."

Alice looked up at me and smiled. She took a hold of my limp penis and stroked it.

"I have about another half hour before I have to leave if..."

Between our making out and Alice's oral skills, it gave me the time I needed to recover. This time I had Alice on her hands and knees and was pulling her hair back. Hearing her as she moaned "Fuck me, fuck me Eddie," combined with my renewed energy had the bed in that motel room rocking. The occasional slap on one of her round ass cheeks caused a few more "Oh fuck yes" and "fuck me's" to come from Alice's mouth.

I was really enjoying the view fucking her from behind when Alice fell forward onto her stomach in a leg shaking orgasm, and I kept on driving in and out of her body.

Rolling her over, she was half on her side and half on her back when I brought one of her legs up and over my shoulder into a scissoring position. Able to get even deeper, I could feel I was hitting her uterus, and was grinding every fraction of an inch I could inside her.

"God damn you're so fucking deep!" Alice mewed.

And yes, my ego was growing as big and as hard as my cock that I was shoving in and out of Alice.

I fucked Alice in this position for a while until her pants and screams about how she was enjoying being filled caused me to unleash another copious amount of cum deep into her belly.

With a layer of sweat covering our bodies from the exertion of our fuckfest, I suggested we take a shower to clean the smell of sex from our bodies. Once in the shower, I licked, sucked, and fingered one more orgasm out of Alice before we both got out of the shower and dressed. Alice was running a bit late by this point, and after a quick goodbye kiss, she got in her car and left.

The next day at work, one of the girls at the plant had brought in cupcakes for my last day. Sitting around in the break room at lunch, handshakes and pats on the back were abundant. Gary came in late, as a last-minute thing. I still think the only reason he showed up was the Plant Manager was there, or even called him down to the break room. I was told good luck and I could just see the disdain on Gary's face. Finally, when it was time to go back to work, I was getting ready to leave for the day.

I walked over to Gary and held out my hand. He shook it, but before he could say anything, I told him,

"I had a lot of fun working here, and I'm going to miss the benefits the job came with." While staring him in the eyes.

He didn't even reply and just turned around and went back to his office. Hell, even now as I'm typing this, I'm smiling remembering that feeling.

Yeah, I'm THAT asshole.

12