All Comments on 'Human Pet Zoo'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sweetbabykitkatsweetbabykitkatalmost 14 years ago

fabulous idea, keep them coming!

judokastjudokastalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Sarah you have some of the best stories, i loved this one giving us a glimpse of all the animals. My favorite being puppy and pony of course! Thank you for posting and great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

can't wait for 2020.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is one of the hottest stories i have read in a long time... keep them coming to keep me cumming, please!!

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

A wonderful piece of fantasy with lots of lovely feelings/smotions from Sarah. This story is really worthy of a five bar for three small points:-

1. Right at the start Sarah's boss says -" "Sarah, we have gotten calls from the town council that a new park has applied for a permit to build a human zoo out on International Speedway Boulevard over by the former county jail site. As you know, the locals seem to go wild when a new zoo is built, and it always seems to generate tourism. ...... " - this indicates quite clearly that the zoo has applied for a permit to be built, but Sarah goes teh next day to a completed zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. We are not told how Sarah got home safely with her friends. Did she tell the zoo she was press and would be missed and that she would not report on people being drugged? Did she just get in her car and drive out? Did she have to crash through the gates?

3. How does she know Sparkle's mind cannot be restored? Oh yes and did she get her six figure bonus, must have to pay for the computer.

Other than those small points i really enjoyed this story. Hey if there was a zoo like this in south-east England i will get a sex change operation and join the zoo asap.

normiquenormiqueover 11 years ago
This is

The strangest story I've ever read. What an imagination!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 11 years ago
Wow!

Five stars for the creativity and imagination!

While BDSM isn't my cup of tea, I got this on a friend's recommendation and found it an interesting read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

Story was okay. Your language and grammar is crap. There were loads of errors on each page, some were just plain laziness and others actual grammatical errors.

For example: thru instead of through.

Next time proofread your work and fix it before uploading it. Then writers like me can actually enjoy it instead of raging at your third-grade reading level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eh

The story line was okay, but your grammar and spelling sucks. Seriously, who says thru?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I have a thing for human pets and this story played right into my interests. It's like it was written just for what I wanted. Amazing.

You can get over the grammar and spelling mistakes, because seriously, the story-line is just fucking amazing.

5 star. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

This story was amazing. Imperfections and all.

MyrapussyMyrapussyover 6 years ago
Hen girl fantasy fulfilled

I have had a fantasy of me being feathered and made to hatch eggs after seeing the 'Tweeting Bird' video on Bathory Tales site.This story fulfilled my fantasy to some extent...even enjoyed the cow girls.

http://www.bathorytales.com/en/preview_bt05.html

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

I had to stop at "dictator for life Obama" in 2020, having just lived through that year.

Jeez I wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can I have a turn in the mermaid tank please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the guy in the comments saying he couldn't wait till 2020 fuck you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
808 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...