All Comments on 'Hypnotic Nylons'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Love worshipping nylon covered toes. Especially if they are encased in vintage style nylons with the reinforced toe. Captures so much scent, heavenly. I bet just like yours Jasmine.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

It's not only Kennedy who gets an A+ for her work. I give this a similar mark, Jasmine. Well, OK. A+ doesn't exist here, so I'll give you 5 stars instead.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

If your toesicles were available, Jas, you might be able to convert me to love nylon-covered toes. But I prefer bare feet and bare toesicles. If Kennedy were my student, the dangling shoes and exposed feet would have easily seduced me. Worshiping her feet and toes would be foreplay for dining on the prize between her thighs. You ticked all the boxes for my perversion and earned the five stars I gave you. Thanks for the highly erotic tale. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🎶That old gray silkstockings mare, ain't what she used 2B🎶

aussiecumslutaussiecumslut12 months ago

Absolutely gorgeous , can't wait to read the conclusion

Nightime900Nightime90012 months ago

Kept me on the edge. Glad it's going to be continued. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That made me so excited, I can’t wait to get home to my wife’s feet.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

569. I don’t get off with foot fucks but do enjoy two girls pleasuring each other. Let’s see what the next chapter brings. Not sure I’m in sync with the seduction theme, but it does make an interesting story. Just an awfully fast change in personality and submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES