I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what do we do?" Jeff asked nervously, knowing what he wanted to suggest, but afraid to.

"I don't know. He talked to you in confidence so I can't approach him. I could try to talk to him and fish the answers out of him. But even if I get him to open up, I'm not sure I can make him feel better about all this."

"Of course there is." Jeff said, the quickly, before he changed his mind blurted, "Give him what he wants."

"But he wants to sleep with me." Karen's eyes widened and she looked at him, "You're saying you think I should have sex with Jimmy?"

"Yes." He answered quietly. "He was so upset, mom. The kid was crying. I'm not sure he should feel that heartbroken, but feelings and should don't go hand in hand. I hate seeing him hurt."

"I do to, but honey." Karen put her hands out, "How will this help? What if I did then it makes it worse? He wants it again and if I say it's just once he gets hurt over that, like you were better than him."

"There's that risk, but I think it would work. Jimmy isn't looking to take my place. He's conceded that we're in love and he even said he would never ask because it would be asking you to cheat on me and he wouldn't want that."

"That's true." She told him, "Jeff, we're a couple. I wouldn't want you with another woman and don't tell me you'd be fine with me sleeping with another man."

"He's not another man, he's my brother. And we're a couple, but you're also my mother and his mother too."

"Are you saying you'd be okay with me having sex with Jimmy?" Karen frowned. "Jeff, nothing good comes of this, nothing at all; just more jealousy and drama."

"I'd let you do it for him." Jeff told her, then gave her a wry smile, "Hey, we'd still be keeping it in the family right?"

"This sounds like the plot to the next part of the Taboo movie series." Karen said. "A family hall pass."

"Mom, I would be okay with it." He thought for a moment, "With the understanding its once. It's one night with you and I mean the night, he can spend it here in our bed. I say that because I think that would be part of what he wants."

"But he might agree, then change his mind."

"Then it becomes tough shit." Jeff stated, "He says he wants just one time, he gets it. He's all whiny and wussy after that, then he has to deal with it."

"You are your father's son." She smiled, then turned serious, "You seem to assume I would just do this, like your permission is all this is about."

"Sorry if it sounds like that, of course you have to agree. I'm just telling you I'd be okay with it."

"Would you really? A lot of couples think swinging could be hot, until they do it, then you get to where it happens and jealousy rears its ugly head." She looked away, "Your father and I found that one out years ago."

"What?" Jeff exclaimed, "You and dad....swapped? Holy shit!"

"It was a long time ago. You guys were very young and we went through this phase we wanted to spice things up. It wasn't a swap, your father wanted to watch me have sex with another man. We left you guys with his parents for a few days so we could go out of town where no one knew us."

"We found a local get together and we met a guy we both liked. I had sex with him. Your father seemed to be very excited at the time. In fact the second time with the guy, he joined in."

"Mom!" Jeff couldn't believe he was hearing this.

"I wanted to. I can't deny it and he wanted it so why not? But after that night your dad got funny. Kept asking if I liked that guy better. If I thought of him all the time, claimed I seemed too into it."

"It caused some issues for awhile, but we worked it out. I told him I loved him, that guy was sex and because your father thought he wanted it. That guy had my body for a couple of hours; your dad had my heart for a lifetime."

"Damn, mom you are a wild little thing, aren't you?" Jeff grinned wickedly. "You so have to give me details another time."

"That doesn't bother you?" She said surprised. "I was telling you to prove a point, that this could cause trouble for us, Jeff. How do you know you won't wonder things like that?"

"I can't know for sure, but..." He winked, "Picturing what you just told me is a big turn on. Man, you're so fucking hot!"

"You'd want to watch me with another guy?"

"No, let's not get crazy, but it's a hot story, just the point you did it and Dad? Wow who would have thought it?" He pointed to her. "But that story gave you your answer as to how I feel."

"What do you mean?"

"What you said about the heart. Jimmy could have your body for a night; I know I have your love."

"But in that case, the guy was no one to me. Jimmy is my son, I love him too."

"It's different, you love me differently, but it's up to you mom. I think he needs it and I'm willing to let it happen because he's my brother and I love him and maybe I feel like in a way he's owed something from us for this and I sure as hell can't make it better."

"That's true and I keep saying it's on me because I'm the mother. I'm responsible for everything that happens with my sons." She was silent for a couple of minutes and Jeff let her think about it.

"Why don't you go out tonight, Jeff?" She asked softly. "I can't do this with you in the house."

"I'll go out with Rob from work for a few beers then crash at his place, he won't care."

"You sure you'll be okay with this?" She asked, "You're not going to be sitting there stewing and picturing your brother with me?"

"I can't say I won't think about it at all, but I can deal with it. You wouldn't do it if I said no and that's the important thing."

"We don't talk about it." Karen said, "Beyond me telling you it went okay, no details, no twenty questions."

"I got it."

"Good, I couldn't handle another 'was he better' incident in a relationship, that wasn't pretty."

"No worries." Jeff winked, "I know I'm better."

"Is that so?" She grinned at him, "Jimmy's sweet, maybe I'll like sweet better."

"You don't like sweet." He told her, his heart beginning to race as she kicked the covers away from her.

'Then what do I like?" She asked, her dark eyes smoldering with desire as she bent her legs at the knees and lifting her hips, slipped her shorts off.

"You like this." He grabbed her shoulder and roughly rolled her over onto her stomach,

Pulling his shorts down with one hand while he pressed the other in the middle of her back holding her to the bed, Jeff pushed his knee between her legs forcing them open. He got his other leg between them and putting his other hand on her back, slammed his cock between her thighs.

Karen released a muffled squeal into the pillow as her son held her down onto the bed and fucked her face down and her legs straight out in a prone position. Jeff knew they couldn't risk a long time and hammered away at her so hard she was bouncing on the bed.

Leaning over her, he hissed in her ear, "This is how you like it."

"Fuck," She groaned, "You...we weren't supposed to! The door isn't locked."

"Yes it is." He grinned as he continued his assault on his mother's helpless pussy.

"You knew I'd fuck you, you bastard." She managed in between her yelps of delight.

"Love you mom!" He laughed then moaned, when after several more savage pumps, his excited cock exploded inside her. Burying himself deep inside her as his twitching cock filled her, he whispered, "God I love you."

"I love you too, Jeff." She purred as her son emptied himself inside her. "Now get your ass back in the room with your brother before we end up back at square one."

Jeff sat up, making sure to wipe his dripping cock on her ass and give her a playful spank.

"Whatever you say mom." He said, slipping his shorts back on as she rolled over then grimaced at the sticky mess she had just made on her ass.

"Get out you smart ass." She told him, making a show of pulling the covers up. "It's not nice to use your mother for sex."

"No, but it sure is fun." He leaned over to kiss her then quickly left the room.

Karen lay there her breathing still ragged from the short, but damned hard fucking Jeff had just given her. She swore talking about her with Jimmy had gotten him going; then again maybe it was a case of showing her what he had to offer before she slept with his brother.

If the latter were the case, this could be as big of an issue as she was afraid of. If it was the former and her talking about sex with someone else had fired him up then it was simply a case of like father, like son. Thinking back to that tumultuous time in her marriage, Karen hoped that wasn't completely true.

******

"Hey, guys, I'm taking off." Jeff announced, coming into the parlor where Karen and Jimmy were watching TV, "Going to pick up Rob and head down to have a few."

"Be careful driving, Jeff. Rob lives over a half hour from here." Karen tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach and sound casual.

"I think I'm going to crash there, come home in the morning," He said, following the script. "There's a few bands playing and it will probably be late and you're right, I won't take any chances."

"I see, you're using your brother being here as an excuse to escape for a boys night out." She told him, with a wink Jimmy couldn't see.

"I'm sure Jimmy will be fine with just the two of you hanging out." He waved at his younger brother, "Gives him plenty of time to bitch about me and you guys can watch all that girlie American idol crap."

"That's not on Friday's." Jimmy said, and then rolled his eyes when Jeff laughed at him.

"Knew you watched that!"

"Leave him alone." Karen looked at Jimmy, "I have all season on DVR, we can watch them together."

"Girls night!" Jeff laughed, then leaning over to kiss Karen on the cheek whispered, "Don't worry about anything, this will all work out."

"Try not to cry during the shows, little brother." He told Jimmy, then with a wave went out the front door.

Karen heard the roar of his pick up as he backed out of the drive way and tore down the street to piss the neighbors off as he'd been doing since he was old enough to drive and glanced over at Jimmy.

As had been the case since she'd come home from work, the second she looked at him, he looked away. Knowing what was coming, Karen had changed out of her conservative business suit and into a pair of denim cuts offs that were almost short enough to be considered 'daisy dukes' and tight enough to look painted on.

She would have never worn these in front of Jimmy, nor Jeff before they had become lovers. They'd been Jim's favorite on her for how they showed off her long legs and ass. Along with the shorts she'd donned a white tank top that was a size to small and hugged her tits while leaving her navel visible.

She'd let her hair down and had decided to walk around barefoot, something she never did, but wanted to try to appear as sexy as possible. Even had the conversation early this morning never happened, Karen would have known Jimmy's new found desire for her.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her. Anytime she had her back to him, she could feel his gaze on her. Karen played it up, moving about the house and bending over to pick things up or stretching to reach for things.

She gave him plenty of chances and time to ogle her long tanned legs and get a few views down her shirt. Karen hadn't been so bold as to go braless, that would have been to blatant, but had picked a blue lace bra that was French cut, leaving the inner halves of her breasts exposed eight down to the hint of rosy skin around her nipple.

Jimmy was not only staring but obviously uncomfortable. He kept evading her gaze when they'd all had dinner together and fidgeted and squirmed in his seat as if he were as nervous as she now felt.

Karen could see the lust in his eyes more than once, when she'd caught his eye right after he'd been staring at her. She felt terrible, cock teasing her son, but she wanted him to want her.

When she offered herself to him Karen wanted him worked up, too worked up to really resist her. She'd told Jeff that if Jimmy was reluctant she wouldn't push him too hard. If he didn't want to, she wouldn't force him to.

But she did know this would be the only thing that would get this all out of his system and hoped she had him thinking of her. Karen stretched, raising her arms over her head and pushing her breasts up and out.

She had turned to look out the window as she did and again felt the heat of her son's eyes on her. When she finished, she stood up and turning around, made a show of fussing with the pillows, bending over and working her ass for him.

Mother of the year you're not, she reminded herself as she continued to tease her baby. She sat back down and patted the couch next to her,

"How about you come on over and we can watch some American Idol?"

"No, that's okay." He sounded nervous and his eyes were having a hard time staying on her face.

"Don't pay any attention to your brother, there's nothing wrong with watching those shows."

"Oh, I could care less what super goon says." He gave her a tight smile, "I'm fine over here."

"Aw, come on." Karen widened her eyes and gave him a playful pout, "My baby boy doesn't want to come sit with mom? You too big for me now?"

"Um, know what, mom; I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Bed? It's seven o clock." Karen frowned; this wasn't what she'd hoped for. She was hoping to get him next to her and go from there.

"Yeah, well, I'm tired."

"Feeling okay?" She got up and walked over to where he was sitting.

Karen stood between his legs and lowered her head, pressing her lips to his forehead and giving him a very good look down her shirt.

"You do feel warm." She said, keeping her chest at eye level, "You're a little sweaty too, you nervous about something?"

"I'm just not up for TV and I'm tired, I'll lie down and read for awhile."

He stood up quickly in front of her and pushed past her.

"What, no hug and kiss goodnight?" She put her arms out, "You're never too old to give your mother a hug."

Jimmy stared at her and she saw his eyes give her a quick up and down. He swallowed nervously and putting his hand to his mouth blew her a kiss. "Just in case I'm coming down with something. Night mom."

Well this wasn't working out, Karen stood there with her arms crossed wondering what to do next. She doubted she could find a guide to seducing your son to help her along. She had wanted to be somewhat subtle, get him close and start touching him, platonically at first, then take it further.

Karen hadn't wanted to be bold and come right onto him, but she wasn't seeing any option once he made it into his room. As if on cue she heard his door close.

"Okay." She said softly to herself, "Come on Karen, you're a cougar, he's a damn kid, you should be able to be convincing."

Course he was her kid, but she was trying not to think of that, or the fact that if she seduced Jimmy she would have had sex with both her sons. Maybe she'd back off. No, then she would have spent all night teasing him and making things worse.

She stopped on that thought, teasing. Christ, he was nineteen and horny, he was going to go jerk off, and to her. Moving quickly down the hallway, she knocked on his door.

"Hey, Jimmy, do me a favor, wait a couple minutes before you lay down, I might need your help, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," He said without opening the door. "But I'm pretty tired, will it be soon?"

"Yup, I might just need a hand, I'll let you know."

Karen hurried to her room and closing the door, stripped off the shorts and shirt along with the revealing bra and matching string thong she'd chosen to wear beneath it as a treat. Doesn't every mother treat her son with lingerie?

Rolling her eyes at herself, she stood there naked wondering what to put on, just a robe? She eyed the nightstand where she kept some of her 'jammies' and smiled. Jeff always said those sets were simple sexy and loved them on her, maybe it ran in the family.

Trying to ignore that thought, she flipped through the sets until she found a baby blue set. When he was younger Jimmy always said his 'mommy' looked 'real pretty' in light blue and she used to wear it for him sometimes. Although back then it was a blouse or a dress, not lace trimmed boy shorts and a cammy top.

She sprayed on a little perfume, then lit the candles that were on the night stands and bureau. And shut off the light. Sitting on the foot of the bed, she picked up her phone, and her heart pounding, called him.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Honey, can you come in my room for a minute?"

"Why what's in there?" He asked and she could hear the tension in his voice.

"The damn window keeps sticking and I'm not strong enough to shut it and I want to run the AC. It will only take a minute."

"Okay, be right there."

Karen put the phone on the night stand and took a deep breath. She heard Jimmy approach the door, then knock.

"Come on in."

Jimmy entered, "Which window is....oh." He stopped in mid sentence when she stood up and sauntered over to him, putting some extra swing in her hips.

"The window's fine, baby. That's not why I called you in here."

She stopped in front of him and if it weren't such a serious situation she would have laughed at his struggle to keep his eyes from roaming over her body, especially her nipples visible through the shirt.

"Like what you see, honey?" She spread her arms out and did a little turn form him, letting him see her ass hugged by the tight shorts.

"What....what are you doing?" His voice was barely audible.

"I just thought it was time your mother spent some quality time with her baby boy." Taking his hand she walked backwards towards the bed. Jimmy let her lead him there and when they reached it, she put her arms around his neck, "Now how about we try that kiss again?"

"Mom, why are you doing this?" He put his hands on her arms as if he was going to move them, but he just rested them on her forearms.

"Honey, I know why you asked for that kiss last night and why you seemed so sad when you went to bed last night."

"You do?"

"No one knows a son like his mother." She said softly as she pressed into him, her breasts pushing against his chest. "I know you want me, Jimmy. You feel bad your brother gets to be with me in a way you haven't."

"I do want you." He said, thrilling her, at least he wasn't going to deny it, not that he could with the bulge she felt pressing into her thigh through his shorts.

"And I want you to have me, baby. I want to love you the way you want me to."

She tightened her hold on him and rising up on her toes, parted her lips, expecting him to kiss her. He leaned in and just as his lips grazed hers, he turned his head.

"I can't."

"Of course you can." She smiled, encouragingly, "Trust me, baby. If you're worried about being nervous I can fix that." She licked her lips to get him thinking about what she meant, "I can be pretty persuasive."

"No, it's not that. Mom, what about Jeff?"

He pulled away suddenly causing her to release him.

"You guys are, you know a couple. He'd be mad and he'd be right. You guys raised us to never go with someone who was with a person, it's not right."

"Jimmy, sit down." She pointed to the edge of the bed. "Please?" She added when he remained still.

Jimmy walked slowly over looking like he did when he was a kid and thought he was going to get punished. Well, he might be getting a tongue lashing, but one he wanted. Karen noticed he had removed his shoes and socks and again noted the large bulge in his shorts. He did want her and that told her anything she did from this point on wouldn't be forcing anything on him.

He sat down next to her and taking his hand she put it on her inner thigh and held it there when he tried to move it. She smiled when he didn't try too hard.