I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff knows, baby."

"He...what?"

"He knows, that's why he's going out tonight, to give us time to be together."

"He told you, didn't he?"

"I already knew from that kiss." She assured him, not a lie really, "But we talked and your brother feels bad that you're hurting. He wants you to be happy and he's willing to share his happiness."

"You mean share you?" Jimmy's eyes were focused on her nipples and now not even making an attempt to hide his interest.

"Yes, but only for a night, honey. Your brother and I are a couple, but we're also all family. We're in a unique situation and because he loves you, he wants you to have what you want."

"Really? He won't be mad or jealous?"

"Not at all." She hoped, "It was his idea and once he told me he was fine with it, I decided I was too. If my baby boy wants his mother then he can have her."

"Have her." He repeated quietly, "Like everything?"

She laughed when he blushed right after asking, "Within reason," She cautioned, "But more importantly its one time, Jimmy, it can't be more, understand?"

"Yes." He said and to her surprise, his hand moved beneath hers, lightly caressing her inner thigh. His fingers were trembling and a wave of affection-and more than a little heat- flowed through her at how nervous he was.

"I need to know you mean that and it will be okay afterwards. You can spend the night, we can play as long as you want as often as you want, but in the morning, you leave before Jeff comes home and we don't speak of it."

"I'm okay with that." He gave her a shy smile, "I just want to know what you're like, you know the way Jeff knows."

"Well you're never going to if you don't give me that kiss." She winked, "Your mom can be pretty naughty, but I'm not cheap. You want to kiss those lips, you kiss these first."

"Wow." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." She frowned, "Do you want me to be demure for you?"

"I want you to be however you want to be." He turned to the side and putting his hands on her shoulders, leaned in and kissed her.

Karen moaned softly as his lips tentatively caressed hers. He was tense and his fingers were still trembling on her arms.

His nervousness was endearing and she had to admit, more than a little arousing. Jeff was confident from the moment they had become intimate. It had been a long time since she'd felt as if she were truly calling the shots and it thrilled her to have her youngest son nervous to be with her.

She took his wrists in her hands as they kissed and ran his hands up and down her arms.

"Touch me, honey, touch me anywhere you want." She whispered against his lips, "I'm here for you, mom's all yours, baby boy."

"Baby boy." He repeated.

"You too old for that?" She asked her lips so close to his they grazed them as she spoke.

"I love it." He answered, then kissed again, this time more firmly.

Karen let him control the kiss, moving her lips gently across his and putting her arms around his neck. Jimmy's hands were now moving, sliding up and down her arms and across her shoulders. She sighed when he ran his hands up through her hair, and taking the lead, pushed her tongue against his lips.

Jimmy accepted her tongue and moaned when it danced across his. She let her hands roam down his back and along his sides. Grabbing his shirt she tugged up on it and when it reached his chest, she broke the kiss, "Arms up, baby boy."

"Kind of for a different reason now," he gave her a nervous, but eager smile as he lifted his arms, allowing her to remove his shirt.

She flipped it to the side and resumed their kiss while teasing her long nails up and down his chest and stomach. She slid them over to his arms, squeezing them and purred, "You are filling out, aren't you, baby?"

His answer was to immediately seek her lips again this time his tongue plunging confidently into her mouth. Karen slid her arms around him and rubbed his back, enjoying the hard muscles beneath his skin.

Jimmy removed his lips from hers and fastened them to her neck, causing her to moan softly for him. She let her head fall back, giving him better access to her neck. Jimmy kissed and sucked gently on the soft skin there and his hands worked down her back and slipped under the silky top.

She sighed as his strong hands rubbed her back as he continued working her neck. His hands moved around to the front, caressing her stomach, then moved upwards. He stopped when she could feel the edge of his fingers grazing the bottom of her breasts.

"Go ahead," She breathed as his lips made their way to the other side of her neck, "Don't be shy, baby, touch me."

Jimmy's hands moved over her breasts and she gasped when his palms rubbed across her swollen nipples. He gently squeezed her breasts and moaned as he did. His hands were shaking against her firm flesh, but his lips were pretty confident on her neck and he was rubbing and fondling her tits.

His fingers found her nipples and even as she groaned in pleasure, Karen thought of how easily she had gotten into this. Was there something to the thought of it only being taboo because people never tried it because they were told not to? Would all sons and mothers have this chemistry if they took that step and crossed the line?

Or was there something fundamentally wrong with her that both her sons could so easily arouse her, but that would mean it was on them as well as they both desired her so much. Karen stopped her mind from spinning and let her body take over, rocking her hips as Jimmy rolled her nipples between his fingers sending warm signals of passion throughout her body.

His hands left her breasts causing her to groan in frustration, but that turned into a delighted giggle when he grabbed her top, "Arms up," He said in her ear.

"Oh, not shy now are?" She asked as she put her arms over her head.

"Sorry." He stopped with the shirt even with her breasts.

"Don't be!" She told him, "Like you said to me, be yourself honey, this is about us having fun." She lowered her voice to a seductive purr, "Nothing like a little mother son bonding is there, baby boy?"

He pulled her top off and when he saw her breasts the look on his face caused her already warm pussy to gush.

"Mom, they're, amazing."

"Yeah, you like mom's titties," She cupped them for him, showing them off and rubbing her nipples. Again, the ease with which she could act like a reject from a mother son porn video caught her off guard, but the look of pure lust in her son's eyes overwhelmed every emotion but her own desire.

"Yes," His hands slid under hers, his thumbs back on her rosy nipples.

"Then why aren't they in your mouth?"

No longer concerned with coming on too strong, Karen got up, stood between his legs and shoved her tits in his face. Jimmy seemed to have overcome his nervousness as quickly as she had slipped into slut mommy mode and eagerly sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

"That's it." She cried out, her hands going behind his head, holding him to her chest, "Show me how much you want me."

Jimmy did the best he could to prove it, turning to suck on her other breast while fondling them both. Karen arched her back, pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth and running her hands up and down his bare back.

Jimmy's hands slid down her sides and she released a sharp breath when he slipped his fingers into her shorts and pushed them down her hips.

"Yeah, you want me naked, honey?" She eased back and putting her back to him, slowly pushed her shorts down, giving him a sexy shimmy as she did.

She bent over to slip them from her feet, giving him a view of not just her ass, but her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. He grabbed her ass, squeezing her cheeks hard enough to make her yelp in surprise.

Karen turned back around to face him and was surprised to see he was standing up. He surprised her further when he put his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. His lips sought out hers and this time the kiss was deep, passionate and somewhat forceful.

His hand slid over the small of her back to her ass, fondling her cheeks and reaching between them, Karen unsnapped his shorts and yanked them open, her hands digging eagerly for her prize.

Jimmy groaned into her mouth when her fingers wrapped around his cock. Karen moaned as well as she stroked him as much as she could at that angle. Jim was hung and appeared to have passed it on to both of his boys, because Jimmy was not small.

Out of control with lust, Karen pushed Jimmy down onto the bed and grabbing his shorts tugged them down, causing his cock to spring free.

"Oh, look at that." She licked her lips as she tossed his shorts to the floor. "You do want me, don't you?"

Jimmy slid up on the bed and putting her knees on the edge of the bed, Karen made a show of crawling up to him, her nipples grazing the covers and her ass in the air as she made her way up between her son's legs.

"Oh my God." He breathed; his eyes wide.

Karen kissed the inside of his thigh, then the other, her own eyes fixed on the long thick cock awaiting her. Reaching his balls, she flicked her tongue out across them. Jimmy moaned as she swirled her tongue across his swollen sac, then sucked them into her mouth.

She stretched out so she was lying between his legs on her stomach and grabbing his cock, lightly stroked it while she bathed his balls with her tongue.

"You...you don't have to do that." He said softly, although the look on his face told her he loved having his mother work his balls with her mouth.

"I don't have to do anything," She kissed each of his balls, then caused him to shudder, when she ran her tongue along his shaft, up to the swollen purple head of his cock. "I'm doing this because I want to make my baby boy happy."

She quickly took him into her mouth and bobbed her head several times, making him moan in surprised pleasure. Releasing him, she licked her now pre cum smeared lips. "You happy, baby?"

"Ecstatic," He gave her another shy smile, "You look so good down there."

"You like how your dick looks in your mother's face?" She asked, rubbing his dripping tip along her cheek for emphasis.

"Wow, you like to talk dirty, don't you?"

"You don't like it?" She stopped, was she being too much for him? This was supposed to be what he wanted, not her.

"I love it?" He whispered, "Can I do it too?"

"Why couldn't you?"

"Doesn't seem like the way to talk to your mother." He said so seriously she couldn't help laughing even as she stroked his cock.

"Seeing your mother has your cock in her face, I think it's okay." She blew lightly on his head causing his dick to twitch. "Go ahead, tell me what you want."

"Mom, will you, I want to see you lick my cock."

"Anything my baby boy wants." Pressing her tongue to his shaft, she ran her tongue down the length of his cock.

When she reached the base she swirled her tongue around his balls once more, then worked her tongue up the other side of him. When she reached the tip she turned her head to the side and placing her lips around his shaft moved her head up and down, sliding his cock between her soft lips.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned, "Mom that looks," He moaned when she moved faster, "And feels unbelievable, I knew you'd be good at it."

"Yeah, you knew mommy would be a good cock sucker?"

She squeezed his cock hard enough to make him groan then pressed her lips to the pre cum dripping from it. She moved her head back, taking a trail of sticky fluid with her, then slurped it back up and made him gasp when she opened wide and downed his sizable cock, right to the base.

"Oh, damn." He groaned, his hips moving as he squirmed on the bed while she slipped her tongue out and licked his balls.

She shook her head, her tongue sliding around his shaft, then slurped back up to the tip. She opened wider letting a long trail of spit and precum slide down his shaft. Keeping her eyes on his she took him deep, then bobbed her head.

Jimmy moaned and whimpered, his hands sliding down into her hair and holding it as she blew him. She moved her head in a steady rhythm, taking him about half way down each time. Going slow she would have been teasing both of them, but she didn't want to go so fast that he wouldn't enjoy it.

As it was, his thighs were already shaking and his legs tensing as she worked her soft lips and tongue along her son's shaft. She kept her eyes on his and moaned as he pushed lightly on her head guiding her along his cock.

His other hand caressed her back and bending her legs at the knees she playfully kicked her feet back and forth while grinding her hips into the bed and moaning at the contact against her throbbing clit.

"Suck it." He whispered, surprising her, "Suck my cock, mom." He gave her a little laugh, "Wow that's so wrong, but sounds so good."

"Hmm" She winked and sucked him faster showing him she didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

"I can't believe you're blowing me." He said, "And it feels so good! And look at that ass, God you're fucking sexy!"

She rewarded his compliments by working her hips up and down, pumping her ass in the air and sucking him even faster. She placed her hands on his thighs and began taking him all the way down each time she lowered her mouth.

Jimmy was moaning continuously as she showed off her oral skills, giving him a hands free blow job.

"Oh, shit." He whimpered, "You need to stop, Oh!"

Karen sucked him as fast as she could and letting the spit fly from her mouth and making wet gurgling sounds to add to the thrill. Jimmy's hands tightened in her hair and his hips were rocking, shoving his impressive dick deeper into his mother's willing mouth.

"Oh, mom, please, I'm going to cum. I...Oh, mom!"

He groaned and Karen squealed as his cock erupted in her mouth, flooding it with his hot cum. She rolled her eyes back and moaned in pleasure as she kept sucking as the warm jets of cum struck the back of her mouth and flowed down her throat.

Jimmy squirmed and writhed as she milked his dick and his helplessness to control himself fanned the flames of her desire. God she needed to feel this cock inside her. She grabbed him and jerked him off hard and fast, urging the last of his cum from him.

When she couldn't get another drop, she removed him from her mouth and opening wide she wagged her tongue at him, showing off she'd swallowed everything he'd give her.

"Holy shit." He sighed, "That was incredible."

"Baby, this cock is incredible." She slid up on her knees, still pumping him in her fist; he was still hard, just like Jeff was after the first time he came, damn her boys were studs. Just like their father had been.

That thought should have been a sour one, but as it always did when she was in the middle of sex, it just fueled her taboo desire.

"This cock is incredible." She replied, "This is mommy's cock, isn't it?"

"All yours." He told her, still breathing hard from his explosive orgasm.

"Good, because I need it, now!"

Karen swung her legs over his hips, straddling him, and guiding his cock to her pussy, drove down on him, burying him deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" He gasped as she wiggled her hips, working his cock inside her in a circular motion. "That's, oh, shit you're wet! "

Karen worked her hips faster and having just come and his head still a sensitive raw nerve, Jimmy whimpered and moaned beneath her. Jimmy was saying mom over and over as if begging for mercy as she rode his throbbing cock.

"Easy baby boy, just lay back and let me do the work." She moved up and down now sliding the length of his cock in and out of her sopping slit.

Jimmy groaned, but his hands went to her breasts, his fingers finding her nipples and his hips began moving in time with hers.

"There you go, that feels good, doesn't it, honey?"

"You feel amazing." He looked up at her his eyes wide as if he couldn't believe this was happening. "And look just as good."

"You like how I look riding you?" Karen lifted her arms over her head, taking her hair up with it, posing for him as she sensually worked her hips across his still rock hard cock.

"Most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He told her, "Thank you, mom."

"No, thank you." She bounced up and down on him, harder and faster, "You feel pretty fucking good yourself."

She grabbed his hand and bringing it between her legs pressed his thumb to her swollen clit.

"Make me come," She told him, "Let your mother come on her baby's cock."

Jimmy rubbed her clit in hard circles and Karen took over playing with her left nipple while he toyed with the right. Like Jimmy, she'd been pretty damned wound up and after only a couple minutes of his touch, her legs trembled and she could feel the orgasm building within her.

"Faster," She moaned, her hips now driving down into him hard enough to make the bed rock, "Harder, come on honey, I need to come for you!"

Jimmy pushed his thumb hard into her clit and surprised her by twisting her nipple. Karen pinched her other nipple so hard she cried out from the pain, then squealed as it sent her over the edge.

"Oh, Jimmy!" She called out as her body exploded into orgasm, her pussy contracting around his cock.

Jimmy moaned as she bucked wildly on top of him like she was riding a prize bull in rodeo. No, she was riding her son, her youngest son and on a day that had started with her oldest son taking her hard and fast, pinning her face down on the bed as he had his way with her.

That thought sent a new wave of pleasure crashing through her and beneath her, Jimmy groaned as his mother's pussy convulsed around his thrusting cock. Leaning over, Karen kissed him hard, whimpering into his mouth as he managed to keep his thumb on her clit and the last waves of her orgasm flowed through her.

She leaned over and shoved her tit in his mouth, purring as he sucked it while fucking her still quivering pussy. Lying down on top of him, she slid her arms beneath his and kissing his neck whispered, "Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me nice and hard, I love to get fucked hard after I come."

All signs of hesitation-or shyness for that matter-gone, Jimmy wrapped his arms around her waist, pinning him to her and began fucking her hard enough to cause her to yelp with each thrust.

She was yelping in his ear and she was sure her noises were driving him to fuck her harder. He was thrusting up into her so hard she was rocking forward. She couldn't believe the way he was taking her. She had envisioned him wanting to be sweet and making love to her, and here he was really giving it to her.

Then again, she hadn't come onto him sweetly at all. Karen enjoyed making love, she'd done it with her husband and as rough as he was, Jeff loved her softly and sweetly on occasions, but for most of her life Karen needed to get fucked and Jimmy was doing just that.

She cried out in surprise, when Jimmy twisted to the side, rolling them over. Sitting up between her legs, he slammed into her hard and fast and with a long moan, she placed her feet on his chest as he fucked.

Karen cupped her wildly bouncing tits and played with them for him, but noticed his gaze was fixed on his cock sliding in and out of her pink flesh. His shaft was glistening and he was still so hard for her.

Jimmy grabbed her ankles and putting her feet on his shoulders, leaned forward, bracing his hands on the bed next to her head. That pushed her legs back to where her feet were over her head and she howled as he hammered away at her. Holy shit was her baby fucking her!

As of reading her mind, he said, "I know this is what you like, I heard how you were with Jeff in the kitchen, you don't want nice you want nasty."

"I...I want whatever you want to give me, baby." She groaned, "But this feel really fucking good!"

"Maybe it will feel better another way?" He smiled hopefully.