All Comments on 'I Went Home with the Waitress'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How could you have know she was with the Russians too?

shayshay77shayshay77over 3 years ago
Bitter sweet

That was a lovely retelling. Sexy, honest, nostalgic. So bitter sweet in the end. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Shame it didn’t happen for them.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

What a great story. You are truly a great storyteller. Always look forward to a new Rabbitman episode.

5 big ones

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story!

Sweet, well-written story.

You had me at “Blue Bay Diner” - we had a place by that name in the neighborhood in which I grew up.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I really loved the story. But I thought the ending was off. I get having a 14 year old is her priority, but to totally bail on the best sex, romance and intimacy that she has had in a long time, especially when she isn't into one night stands didn't resonate with me. A young teenage is becoming more and more independent. I would rather her kept the number and then leave the door open.

But that's my $.02. What can I say.

Thank you for sharing

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story but I think along the same lines as some of the others to totally ignore all other opportunities of a future relationship because of the child at home, who incedently is probably quite happy with grandma, is a sad point of view particularly as they seemed to hit it off together, and who knows deprive the youngster further of a future father figure ? . But then as you say in your intro this was based on a true story there would have been another family that wouldn't have been. That was a long way to say not very much. But you are a good writer. Very enjoyable.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Perfectly written, but such a sad ending. 5 stars and favorited nonetheless. Warren Zevon would approve!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

The dialogue was poor. The characters were lacking any depth. I didn’t enjoy this at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...