I Went Home with the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alyssa, I'm close, so close" I moaned, and I was. I could feel my balls contracting and my cock swelling inside her.

"Just a minute, Adam... just hold out a minute" she grunted as her hips now slammed up and down hard and fast. Her ass was making smacking sounds on my thighs and I did everything I could to hold back the torrent that was coming. "Almost...almost... NOW! CUM WITH ME NOW!" she screamed and I throbbed as my cock sprayed the condom with a thick, huge load, lifting my hips to push as deep into her pussy as I could go. Her pussy spasmed all around my cock, milking me of every drop of my semen, and then she just collapsed on top of me, covering my face with kisses as I did the same to her. The afterglow was amazing.

Alyssa stayed like that, her slightly thick legs straddling my hips, her breasts on my chest, and our rapid breathing coming between our kisses. I was wasted, for the moment. I hoped we weren't done. I was determined to go all night if she wanted.

She rested her head on my chest as my hand went gently up and down her back, still on top of me. She wasn't a small girl, about 140 pounds, but she felt great on top of me like that, almost like she was barely there. We said nothing for a while, both of us just basking in the warmth and pleasure. She kissed my neck and said "You're a hell of a lover. I think that was the best I've ever had."

"You're definitely the best I've ever had. No question. I hope you can stay for a while. I want more of you."

Alyssa giggled and kissed my lips. "I should be sleeping now, so I can spend some time with my son. But sleep is the last thing on my mind."

We snuggled together, talking while we recovered. I got up to use the bathroom and I got us both glasses of water; we were both very parched. We were touching lightly, which felt great and sure enough, soon had the desired effect. We were both ready for each other again.

This time was different. We were kissing more deliberately to start, letting our passion build slowly. We wanted this to be more playful. So after kissing and feeling around each other for a while, I started working my way lower. I kissed down to her breasts again, licking along her thick nipples while looking at her lecherously, and Alyssa giggled lustily. "I wonder how you taste" I whispered.

"Only one way to find out" she teased. "I'm wondering if you can put your tongue to another good use. If you lick like you kiss, I'm in big trouble." Alyssa bit her lower lip, a very erotic look. I really wanted her all over again.

I kissed down to her tummy, taking soft nibbles of her small extra roll of flesh and she shivered and rubbed her legs against the sides of my chest. "Keep going, Adam. I want to be devoured by you."

"Good, because I'm hungry. But not for food." I got down to just above where her pubic hair began and Alyssa was panting hard with expectation. Her legs were wide apart and her pussy looked like it was smiling at me. She had nice even lips that parted slightly with her legs open like that. I nuzzled my nose through her pubes and blew a little warm air on her clit and she involuntarily lifted her hips off the bed.

"Oh, for gods sake, Adam. Eat me already!" It turned me on big time that she could talk dirty. It was very hot. I swirled all around her outer lips, from just above her anus to her clit, then back down the other side and I started all over again. I kept doing that, constantly going faster, then I moved in on her inner labia. This was a smaller circle but I still made sure I hit her clit at the top every time. Allyssa planted her feet firmly on the mattress and pushed up into my face, grabbing my hair in her hands, urging me on. "Yes, that's it, right there, now my clit...oh goddddd!" Allyssa screamed as I thrust two fingers in her pussy as I licked around her clit in rapid circles. She came with force, oozing her cream on my mouth, then she came again with her legs flailing all around. Her large chest was heaving, making her tits jiggle. She was so sexy and it turned me on so much. I kept licking, much gentler, helping her ease her way down.

Through her hard breaths, she looked at me and smiled, then said "Come here, you sweet, sexy man!" I moved up her body and Allyssa grabbed my face and kissed me, not at all repelled by the taste of her own juices. "What you did to me is not fair, Adam. Now I have defend my honor by making you crazy."

"That's silly. You don't owe me anything."

"Oh yes I do! Why don't you stand next to the bed? It's my turn to play with you."

Who was I to argue? I stood up and she sat at the edge of my bed as I stood between her open legs. Allyssa kissed my tummy and blew on the fine hairs below my belly button leading to my crotch, something no girl had ever done to me before. It made me shiver all over and I looked at her with wonder. She smiled impishly and then licked the head of my cock. Just the head, She was teasing me expertly, holding the shaft with one hand and my balls with her other hand. She sucked the head, licked it, rubbed it on her big, soft tits and blew on those soft hairs again. My cock was leaking like crazy and I held her shoulders so I wouldn't fall over from the amazing sensations that were making my knees want to buckle.

"Where did you learn this?" I asked in amazement. "I've never felt ANYTHING like this before."

"Yeah? You like it?" I nodded enthusiastically. She kissed the head and then for the first time took my cock into her wet, sensuous mouth. Almost all the way, almost to the base. I was pumping my hips in rhythm of her sucking. I couldn't help myself. Her tongue was all over my dick as she fondled my balls and reached back with her other hand to caress my ass.

I was whimpering, moaning, almost crying as I felt my cock swell in Allyssa's mouth. I was getting close and she knew it. Still I warned her and she just attacked my cock with even more fervor. Her fingers gripped my cheeks and I couldn't hold back any longer. I sprayed a couple of shots into her hungry mouth, then she pulled me out and had me shoot the rest on those great tits. Even with the first of it going in her mouth there was still an impressive stream all over her chest, dripping to her nipples and tummy. She took a last lick under the head and helped me ease my way onto the bed.

Allyssa was leaning over me, her tits coated with my semen and a pleased with herself smile. "I think you enjoyed that, am I right?"

"I could have you do that to me once a day and I'd be a very happy man. Not that I didn't enjoy fucking you, but that was just incredible. I still feel like I'm drained of everything." I reached for her leg and stroked it gently, affectionately.

Allyssa asked if I minded if she got a towel to clean herself up. "Not at all. The linen closet is in the bathroom. I'd get it for you but I don't think I can walk just yet."

"You're very cute" she said as she gave me a quick kiss, smearing some of my cum on my chest. That didn't bother me; it wasn't like my own cum never touched my body before. Allyssa returned a couple of minutes later with a medium towel, damp with hot water and wiped her body and then she wiped mine.

"That's very sweet of you" I said. "I could have taken care of myself."

"That's ok. I made the mess, after all." We shifted so we were both lying on the bed, our heads on the pillows. We talked pleasantly for a while about nothing in particular. Lying close to her, our bodies uncovered, had me hard again after about a half hour. She looked down and, after raising her brow, said simply "Really?"

"What can I tell you? I see something I like a lot. Not just your body. You as a person. Not that I don't love your body." I smiled kind of awkwardly. I was no ladies man, but I was trying to be as kind as possible while showing some confidence.

Allyssa held my cock in her hand and said "Wow, you're such a smooth talker" with a kind smile. "It would be a shame to waste this. If you're up to it, so am I. Think you can go again?" Her fingers were making my dick tingle.

"I can. Look how hard I am." I held the back of her head and kissed her hard. Our tongues kept teasing each other as our hands went exploring again. I grabbed her ass in my hands and her legs went around my thighs. Her head went back and I kissed her throat over and over. Her hands were on my ass a nd we were kind of dry humping as our bodies moved in kind with each other. Soon we were both burning hot for each other. Wordlessly she reached behind her to my night table and grabbed another condom. This time Allyssa unwrapped it and rolled it all the way down my cock. I was ready and so was she.

Allyssa rolled over so she face away from me on her side. She lifted her upper leg, her left, and said "Come on, Adam. Come and fuck me." I moved in behind her and the head of my dick parted her lips. Sliding into her again was easy; we were both more than eager. I held her hips and pushed forward and up and I was in her all the way. Then she lowered her leg and her pussy was incredibly snug around my cock. And when she tensed up her thighs, I thought my dick had died and went to heaven. Allyssa was so tight I could barely move. The more she clamped down, the more I thought my cock was going to melt inside her steaming cunt. Her soft, very full ass was rubbing my thighs and my groin in a very sexy way. I thought I'd cum soon, without much movement and even with having cum twice already.

But Allyssa knew how to keep me steaming hot without making me shoot off too soon. Her ass moved in a circle around my hips, nestling my hips to hers. My hands were all over her body, massaging her tits, down her sides, grasping her ass and thighs, and she was moaning loudly as her sweet cream leaked from her pussy. I kissed her the back and the side of her neck as I pulled easy on her nipple and Allyssa cried out as she came gently.

"That was very nice, Adam" she said with a soft groan. "But I'd love you to really fuck me now. And I mean hard. Pound that dick into my cunt. Let's get dirty!"

Fuck, she was every kinky fantasy I ever had about a woman. My hips started pumping away hard, thrusting my cock deep into her. She met my movements with her own, pushing that big ass back into me and we were both grunting with lust. "Slap my ass, Adam. Make it sting!" Allyssa demanded. I'd never done that with a woman before, so I slapped her very gently, in a way I couldn't imagine would sting. I certainly didn't want to go too far with her. "Fuck it, Adam" she said between her rough breaths. "Slap me harder! Do I look like some fragile girl?" I brought down my hard a lot harder and she said "Yes, like that! Again!" I smacked her thigh repeatedly until her skin had a red-pink tint and she was howling her approval. Her pussy was spasming rapidly all around my cock, my bed was making squeaking sounds I never heard it make before, and I found myself pretty close again. I thrust in deep and hard, holding still as my cock throbbed and my balls emptied their contents for the final time that night. I would have made a mess of her pussy if not for the condom, As it was I filled it with warm sticky cream, more than I would have thought possible for a third climax.

Neither of us could move. We just laid there, me behind her, my hand resting on her tummy and hers holding my arm. When I finally found my speaking voice I said "You're incredible. A wild woman, and I mean that as a compliment. I've never had a night like this in my life" I said as I kissed her behind her ear and nibbled on the lobe.

Allyssa giggled and said "You were pretty great yourself. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Thank you for being such a nice guy back at the restaurant and for being such a naughty guy here." We were breathing more regularly then. Our bodies were both covered in perspiration. "Do you mind if I get a few hours of sleep? I'm kind of tired, not surprisingly. I wouldn't mind a little TLC.

"You're welcome to stay for breakfast if you can. I have no desire to kick you out."

"Just set the alarm for 7? That way I can take a shower quick before I go home. Four hours of sleep will be fine."

I set the alarm and Allyssa cuddled up to me, her arm across my middle and her face in the crook of my neck. I could feel her breath on my shoulder and my upper chest as she settled into a sleep rhythm and she was out in just a few minutes. I can't fall asleep like that so I laid there, not wanting to move and disturb her. Besides, I never had a night like that before in my entire life. I had to see her again and again. And again. I was thinking about that when I did fall asleep, very content.

My alarm went off right at 7 and we both struggled to wake up. It took a moment to remember why there was a very soft, feminine body with me, and when I did remember, a big smile came to my face. It had been a great night before.

Allyssa stretched out and after saying good morning to each other, we shared a few kisses, then we took turns using my bathroom. I even had an extra toothbrush for her to use, for which she was grateful. Then she asked if I minded if she used my shower.

"Of course not. Let me just set the water for you; it can be a little tricky."

After I set the water to a hot but not scalding temperature, I went to leave her to wash up when Allyssa said "You could join me. Your tub has plenty of room for two." Another of those very beautiful smiles of hers.

"I don't think I can say no to that. Or I'd be a schmuck if I did." We both chuckled as we stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed.

After getting wet all over, the hot water soaking into our muscles and skin, I poured a little shampoo onto my hands and lathered up her short, blond hair. It didn't take long since her hair wasn't long, but it was thick and it was fun massaging her scalp thoroughly. Then I used the bar of soap and rubbed all over her body, starting at her neck and working my way all down her lovely body. Her shoulders and arms, down her strong back to her firm but soft buttocks. Then I did her front, lathering her curvy body, those big, soft tits, down her pale tummy to her hips and her mound. Next her lean, strong thighs and her lower legs, and even her feet. Allyssa giggled when I did that, though she had been softly moaning just minutes before from my touch of her body.

"That tickles, when you washed my feet. The rest, though felt fantastic. You bad boy, you got me horny all over again." Allyssa got under the spray to rinse all the soap off her body, then she said "Your turn."

"I'm looking forward to it" I said eagerly. Allyssa grabbed the shampoo and repeated what I did to her, working her strong fingers to massage my scalp with the sudsy foam. Damn, that alone was a very sensual experience. Then she lathered up my body, 'accidently' mashing her tits on my slippery torso. She had a playful smile as she washed me all over; she knew the power she had over me. And she paid very special attention to my cock and balls, squeezing my rapidly growing dick, nice and slick from the soap.

We had been occasionally kissing playfully up to that point, but now our kisses were much more urgent and filled with renewed desire. There was no question we both wanted to finish with a hot screw in the shower. Allyssa's nipples were pink and peaked, and when I touched her between her thighs, the liquid seeping from her pussy was much slicker than water. I pushed her gently so her back was on the tiles, her left leg raised around my right hip and I aimed for her bullseye and slid right in.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good" Allyssa moaned loud right in my ear.

"Damn fucking right it does. You're going to melt my dick" I whispered back over the sound of the shower.

"I hope not, at least not until I'm done with it. But don't you cum inside me. You need to pull out, ok?"

"I will. I don't want to make a baby either." I started moving, pulling back and pushing up. We started slow, but we were going at it really hard very quickly. Thrusting hard against each other, both of us grunting loud with each thrust. When I pushed inside her pussy, the base of my cock mashed up against her clit and Allyssa gave out a small cry. Her arms were around my upper back and I had my hands under her ass and thighs as I lunged into her over and over, hard and fast.

"Fuck me, fuck me" Allyssa kept grunting, gravel in her voice. My dick was swelling inside her and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Cum on, baby" I urged her. "Cum all over my big hard dick." I bit her nipple softly and Allyssa cried out as I held still, grinding on her clit. Somehow I kept from cumming, but I wanted her to get off and that's what she did. My cock, balls and upper thighs were all sticky.

When she settled down, I eased my cock, throbbing and purple at the head, from her swollen cunt. "Thanks for not cumming inside me, sweetie. I don't know how you kept from doing it, but thanks for it. So let me take care of that. I bet it will take just a couple of minutes."

Allyssa crouched in front of me and grabbed my cock, all slick with her juices and my precum, and as she held it by the base with her left hand she jerked me hard and fast with her right. There was no teasing; the point was to get me off as fast as possible. And fast it was. I came in a couple of minutes spraying out a somewhat smaller load than I had the night before, but not too bad at all, shooting all over her tits again. I kept shouting as each spurt flew out of my cock, followed by a few dribbles that she licked off the tip.

My legs were weak again. Allyssa had a hell of an ability to make me cum like no woman had before. Between that and the fact that she was pretty and very sweet, I was enthralled. I really wanted to see a lot more of her and try to build a relationship.

We washed off again quickly (the hot water was running out by then) and we dried each other off. I kissed her lightly before I let her do whatever makeup she needed in private while I threw on some clothes and put up some coffee. I put down some bread in the toaster and scrambled up some eggs for the pan. Allyssa came out a few minutes later, her hair still damp and her face glowing. She had almost no makeup on except for a little lipstick and eye liner and she was lovely. I was smitten.

"Wow, you really know how to treat a girl. A hot shower, a great fuck and a hot breakfast. Some lucky girl is going to scoop you up someday."

"Well, it hasn't happened yet" I said as I poured the eggs into the hot pan. "I'm hardly a ladies man. I'm considered kind of a nerd. I don't mind."

"You're hardly a nerd, Adam. Smart, definitely. But you've got a sweet way about you, you're very cute, and if a woman is lucky enough to find out, you're a hell of a stud" she said with a sassy smile.

"You were pretty great yourself last night AND this morning. And I think you're a lovely person and you're beautiful."

"No, I'm kind of fat. Look at me."

"I looked at you plenty, Allyssa. I think you're beautiful. Your curvy in all the right places. That's not fat. And your face... so pretty."

She was actually blushing, but she was smiling at me. "As I said, you're very sweet." We sat eating breakfast, quietly, but comfortably.

Before we finished, I took the next leap. "Allyssa, I'd love to take you out the next time. I don't just want this to be a sexual thing. I really like you and I enjoy talking to you. We can go most anywhere you like."

Allyssa looked down into her plate, moving the rest of her eggs around with her fork, a very serious look on her face. "Adam, I'm very flattered. And I'd love to date you under other circumstances. But I work five nights a week, sometimes a sixth night. And what time I have I set aside for Anthony. I haven't done anything like last night in a very long time. I don't mean casual sex; I never do that. I don't exactly know why I did it this time. Must have been something about you." She raised her eyes and smiled warmly. "I just don't have the time to start a relationship. I miss my son a lot as it is. I work weekends because we're busiest those nights. And I can't cut my hours; the money is too good. I save half my income so I can buy a small house like this some day and to send Anthony to college without loading him with debts. You're such a nice man. I wish I could see you more. But I can't." Allyssa looked sad, with her brown eyes tearing up.