I Went Home with the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her hand from across the small dinette table in my kitchen. "Are you sure? I think we could have something here. If things worked out between us, I make a good living. I could support a family. And my field, computers, is only going to take off in a big way in the next few years. I know this sounds crazy. Believe me, I hear it. But I'm very taken with you. You don't want to at least give us a try? Maybe spend an afternoon or two together on a Saturday or Sunday?"

She squeezed my fingers and looked resigned. "It's very tempting. Very. But I just don't have the time to find out. You can give me your number, and maybe something will change or I'll change my mind. Or maybe we can have a booty call from time to time" she chuckled. "But I really don't think you should expect more than that."

I understood what Allyssa was saying. She had obligations that I didn't. Her job as a single parent was most important to her, and I was glad she felt that way. I wouldn't have liked a woman who neglected her child. I wouldn't have respected her. I wrote down my number on a note pad and handed it to her. "If something should change...but don't neglect Anthony for me. I know you won't, but don't, anyway. In any case, I had a great time. Best time I've had with a lady in a long, long time. Maybe ever."

"I feel the same way. I wish I could do it more often. You may hear from me again. It could happen."

I walked her to the door and we kissed very passionately, but not to start anything again. It was sweet and a little sad. We both would have liked to have more, but it just wasn't meant to be. We kissed a couple of more times and then she was out of my house. When I went back to the kitchen to clean up, there was my number. I'm sure she left it deliberately so as not to be tempted and so I knew not to hope for something that would not happen. It was a one time encounter, intense, incredible but it was just once. We never even exchanged last names. I could have found her at Ludwig's, but I didn't want to be her stalker. Maybe she would knock on my door someday. She knew where I lived.

It never happened. It really was a one-time thing, and it's a great memory I still think about every once in a while. I'm happily married with the two kids and a dog thing and a very successful career. I love my wife, we have a good life together, but still, every once in a while I think about that night and morning with Allyssa, and what might have been.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As usual, I appreciate your votes and comments.