All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 00-01'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was so happy to see this first chapter post. I’m already intrigued. One of your strengths as an author is visual imagery. Loved the line ‘...stain on a wall”. Already looking forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holy crap!!!

Okay, you only post what's essentially a prolougue and I'm hooked. I can't wait for the rest of it!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 5 years ago

I’m glad you said something, because I was half-convinced the new guy is the devil come to tempt an innocent young virgin. LOL

I’m excited to see you have a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stirs Me

Already this new story stirs me down below. The exchange in the church over communion between the weird guy & the boy points toward those two cumming together soon. The man surely wants him...Not for anything "Christian" that's for sure.

REALLY looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eagerly waiting

When will you publish the next part? Iam eagerly waiting. Please publish it as soon as possible

GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
hymn tune

I haven't even finished reading this chapter, but I have to head to the office, where I will be singing in my head "O Perfect Love" for the rest of the day ... can't wait to get back home to read on - and to dip into your other work :-)

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years ago

Very nicely done. Love the details and your descriptions. You're a very good writer.

Matt_Wants_MoreMatt_Wants_Moreabout 4 years ago
I'm into the tension already

Beautiful setting of the scene. I love Asher (angels who are juuuuust about to fall are a thing for me, for lots of reasons) and how easily you get across his worldview through narration and dialogue.

Got a little shiver when the stranger complimented him for his service. Lots of nice tension early on, and I look forward to the build as much as the eventual release.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Reading this again because why not

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Series Info