All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 20'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking sucking wonderful. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, especially incestuous cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Enough

I don't know why, but I followed up to twenty chapters, and there is only so much fucking and sucking that you can say without repeating yourself. I've had enough, and so should your story. You drug it out too long as it it is. I'm done with it. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, so far, so good, for the Ellison's. that is. Detective Savage revealed something that she clearly wanted to keep to herself. Neither Isaac nor Catharine had comitted perjury on the witness stand, though Isaac was contemplating doing so, for his sister's sake. And now it appears the two are being rewarded. By Cruzita Martinez, of all people. It is and has been clear, that lead prosecutor Ed Thomas has a kind of tunnel vision. He can practically Smell the District Attorney's office and putting Clint and his harem in prison, for the rest of their lives, would get him there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If there isn't a statue of limitations, regarding parents losing custody of their own children, there should be. Maybe the Mrs. Reenberg can work on that, after her clients are aquitted, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's no better relief, after a stressful day, like some incestuous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok you’ve done too well on this court case plot line. I haven’t had a chance to enjoy the erotic parts because I’m so engrossed in the plot line. I’m sure the intimate parts are hot but I’m scrolling right past them to find the mext point in the court case plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how Detective Savage knew about vampire gloves, what they looked like and what they were equipped with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The opening speech that Elisabet Reenberg gave should be copied. The original kept by herself, the copy given to Pam Elliston. In addition, both should be framed and hung like trophies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...