Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 04

Story Info
Stumbling upon my favorite secretary, during a skiing session.
5.7k words
4.51
16.5k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers

Part IV

I don't know much about cross-country skiing, but I really loved the idea behind it all.

Hope you enjoy. I'm no Stephen King, but I really enjoy what I do. And I love the feedback.

**********************

It was going to be an usually cozy sunday in february. The weather was supposed to go from -5 up to +5 degrees, around lunchtime at the hottest. Typical of a bright spring day. It was perfect for me to hit the cross country skiing trails, and go deep in the woods for a little hike. I could easily squeeze out a 15 km within a couple hours. Putting on some tunes, sunshades and catching some z's. Just like a real workout, but fun! Ahah!

I loved coming to this park. Situated on top of the ridge of the city Greenbelt, close to vast wetlands, you could always get a great view of the sun and the surroundings. If you stayed late enough, you could even catch a romantic sunset towards the far end of the park. It was woody enough to block the view of anything that even looked like civilization. The map at the gates indicated difficulty levels and distance for the different segments, along with other checkpoints and spots of interest: crossroads, lookouts, park benches and waxing houses, which most had a fireplace in front. There, many felt free to build their own fire and chat among friends, spreading a warm and inviting smoke aroma in the whole area. Overall, while being accessible within a short drive, you felt like the park was very deep in the forest.

I took off at around 10 a.m., wearing only what's necessary: a pair of windbreaker pants, my winter jacket, gloves and hat. I couldn't put on too much, because I always get soaking wet when skiing. Planning to be still here past noon, I even packed a light lunch, along with my waxing kit.

I was pumped, this was going to be so much fun. Me, nature, and seemingly not too many people, from what I saw in the parking lot. Everything looked so peaceful. Yet, here I was, ripping through the air, listening to fucking System of a Down. Dun dun Duuuun! So much for relaxation.

I had been going for a little more than a half-hour. I had gone past the checkpoint, where most people turn around, not wanting to commit to the full 15 km loop. You could already see the difference: it was much less crowded now. I could easily speed up to my own pace, without feeling like a dumbass for pushing people from behind.

I was having a blast! I didn't mind the burn, my music and the fresh air was invigorating to me. Though, I felt that I was starting to sweat seriously.

Then, right ahead, at a turning segment, I could see a pink shape moving through the trees. Somebody was there. I made no point of it at first. I eventually acknowledged the passer-by. A woman, I assumed. The one piece snow-suit she wore looked very fit. She also had a black headband, blue mittens, and sunglasses. She was starting to look familiar...

What the hell...

I was now looking more intently... She was moving with skill and grace on her skis, like she's been doing this for a long time. She had short blond hair, and facial features that looked like someone at work. It looked like there was a lot going on under her suit. Curves at the right places, she looked very feminine. From even closer now, it seemed that a lot of these curves were around her bust. Yes. It was obvious now, my big tit radar was going off: big juicy tits were definitely confined in that hot pink suit. The long silver zipper looked like it worked overtime to hold everything.

Usually, I can secretly stare from behind my sunglasses, but it was obvious that I was ogling now, with my mouth gaping open, craning my neck out in her direction, like an ostrich. I was blowing my cover unconsciously: my addiction to tits is playing tricks on me sometimes...

I took off my earphones.

'Isabelle?' I blurted out.

I couldn't believe this.

'Eric? Oh my God, Eric, really?' she laughed. 'You, of all people, I had to run into you here.'

'Wow, darling, hi! Nice to see you. I... I didn't know you were a cross-country skier.'

'Ahah! Yes, sir. Lot of things you don't know about me. I'm a pretty big deal at this sport! Been doing it regularly for many years. I have to... stay in shape, you know?'

'Yeah, looks like you have pretty solid gear too. I mean, professional grade skis, titanium poles, even your little fanny pack for your waxing kit and... that suit, oh my!'

She laughed and bowed her head, as if she was a little embarrassed.

'I know, right? Do you like it?' she replied, imitating a curtsy. 'I've had all that stuff for a while, longer than I can remember, but... yeah, the suit is new.'

'Well, it fits you to perfection. And I'll be honest, it helped me recognize you better, through all the rest. It... really hugs your figure that I've come to know and love.'

'I can imagine, ahahah!' she said. 'Yeah, it does feel really snug around the chest, but it's so comfortable. It was pretty expensive too. The material of the fabric cuts the cold air out, and leaves the warmth in, while letting my skin breathe. I tend to get very hot when skiing, so the suit is perfect by itself. That way, I can move around freely in it and not bother with wearing other clothes.'

I gulped.

'Wait, what, you're not wearing anything else?' I said, lowering my voice.

'Well, nothing...'

She then proceeded in unzipping her suit , hands still holding the poles.

'...except for my underwear.'

Then she threw open her suit, revealing to me a black lace bra. Underneath, her two giant melons stuck together, shaping a mile-long cleavage line. It looked like the bra was a little smaller than necessary, as you could see the flesh bulging nicely at the top.

My eyes shot wide open like a cartoon. I laughed and looked around, flabbergasted.

'You're unbelievable.' I gasped. 'It's february, and with all this snow and cold, you still find the guts to flash me?'

'Ahahah! Come on, between you and me, Eric, we're nordic people. We embrace winter, here in Canada. Anyway, cross country skiing always makes me this hot. Ahah! I really don't mind the fresh air. Plus... I know you wanted to see them.'

That was an understatement. I wanted to see them even when I couldn't... I think about them all the time.

I knew very well the tone she was using. Behind her sunglasses, I couldn't see the fire in her eyes that she usually has at work, whenever she starts talking like that. It was enough to feel wild impulses building up inside of me, a mindless arousal. I felt a raging boner coming fast. My blood had been pumping from the skiing, all of my major arteries were expanded, but I felt that it was now a one way street to my cock, engorging it to no end. My favorite secretary, Isabelle, her big 38G cans were out in the open in this winterscape, and I felt that the circumstances weren't going to allow me to handle my trouble.

Her skin looked all damp and flush, which complemented the color of her suit. She was still panting from the exercise, standing there and showing me the goods. Was she telling me something? Was it body language for "come and touch them"?

'Wow, Isabelle. Holy shit, you're hot... Well, I wasn't expecting to be blessed with the view of your glorious breasts by this fine morning and as you know me, I usually just want to dive right in and... indulge myself..'

'Jeez, Eric!' she laughed. 'You always know just what to say to make me weak in the knees.'

'Ahah, are you sure it's not your muscles tired from the activity?

'Well, I'll be honest with you: ever since I bought that suit, I just feel naked underneath whenever I wear it. It's.. very titillating, to say the least. And right now, running into you like that, it's... well, you know, you're not helping. Plus, I've got kind of a knack for getting naked in the woods... So every time I'm out here, by myself, I'm very tempted to do it.'

'Wow, do you, now, really? You see, that's something else I didn't know about you. Don't be so secretive, darling ahah! It just so happens that I love doing that too. We have to communicate.'

A little pause ensued. I was positive we were both thinking Now what?

'Mmh... A'right, Eric, what do you say we turn around and head back to that waxing cabin that's at the end of that segment. There's a nice bench on the ledge where we can sit and... watch the sun.'

'Ahah, yeah, like two mild mannered individuals?'

'That's right. Giving each other some warm company, you know?... '

I felt a little shudder in her voice in her last sentence.

I knew the place she was describing. The bench was sort of withdrawn from the waxing cabin, deeper in the woods. The cabin itself was only 5 km back to where she came from.

We agreed to keep going together. To my great disarray, Isabelle zipped her suit back up, before anyone showed up. I told myself to keep it cool for now, keep it casual. We took off. She had a very good pace. It seemed easy for her: she didn't run out of breath too much when she talked. It wasn't even like I had to slow down to let her keep up. It was actually me that kinda had to, as I couldn't move too well, not with this stubborn boner that didn't let go. Her suit just looked so sexy on her.

It was easier to chit-chat casually on our way there as we stood side by side on the trail. It was fun, conversation was easy: she was being our good secretary that we can always rely on. We talked about her children, skiing, vacation; we tried not to talk about work, but ended up there eventually. We never came across anyone else, and I started to wonder if she would have agreed to keep skiing with her tits out for my viewing pleasure.

We eventually arrived at the cabin. We saw one person in the process of putting his skis back on and leaving. No sign of any other pair of skis on the rack, meaning no one else was inside using the waxing station. It was looking good so far.

I was panting. It had been a good run. I needed some water from my backpack. But first, I had to take these skis off. Isabelle was doing the same, with her back facing me. As she Erict over to reach her fixtures, I saw her perfect ass sticking up in the air, stretching out to the max her tight little snow suit. I instantly caught on fire! Mmmmmh She stood there for a second more than she must have intended and turned around, smiling, I guess to make sure that I was looking. That was enough to make my erection come back on in full force, and all I wanted to do was to get behind her and make her feel it.

We drank our water, and, watching that other skier leave, we smiled at each other, knowingly, like two dirty teenagers.

'Cheers!' she said, hitting her bottle against mine.

'Right, cheers, good old water. Ahah! I kinda wish we brought hot chocolate to stay warm.'

'Oh, don't worry, we won't need hot chocolate to stay warm. Come on... let's check out the cabin.' she said, as she unzipped her suit again, revealing her boobs.

'Um, ok. You look pretty confident that there's no one else in there. Look at you getting all comfortable. Hehe!'

'That's ok. Mmm I'm getting so horny...'

And so was I. Damn, I was touching my hard-on through my pants, now, trying to align it so I can walk straight.

She walked into the cabin first and peeked her head in, in a way that she covered herself a little, just in case there was indeed anyone here. But we had doubted it. Everything pointed out to the fact that we were alone out here. Alone, Isabelle and I, in this cabin far in the woods. Even with the sound of our heavy ski boots slapping against the walls, I was starting to feel the isolation and the privacy sinking in. This was too good to be true, but I knew that pretty much anyone else could show up here too, in this public park.

You could smell the hot wax in here, though the atmosphere felt a little chilly. It was an insulated cabin, but not enough to make it feel as warm as our home. There was only tables in here, counterspace and paper towels, along with the equipment of the waxing stations. There was no chair. Nowhere we could sit. Except for outside.

Isabelle was circling the premises and checking out the windows while parading her boobs in her bra. Every one of her steps with her heavy boots was making them wobble around big time! She knew I was staring and that she looked so desirable. I was implanting that image into my retina, it was perfect. I was feeling my cock throb in my pants: I was starting to need to give it some space, like she had done with her tits. I was so hard!

I couldn't move. I just watched her, drooling. She kept going like that for another minute or two. Then she leaned against the window by the front door. She briefly brought her arms back inside the sleeves and reached for her back with both her hands...

'Well, Eric, I think the coast is clear. No one out...'

...to unsnap her bra, which slipped off her arms instantly.

'... and no one in.'

Holy fuck! That was when her tits dropped in front of me. Her nipples looked all stiff from where I was. I grunted at the view and I felt the familiar wetness of precum in my pants.

'Isabelle, look at you. You're blowing my mind mmmmm!'

She tossed her bra on the floor and put her arms back in her sleeves.

'Then come here and blow mine, too.' she whispered, beckoning with her finger.

Argh! She filled me with glee! I felt like I just won a million bucks. I walked closer and took off my mittens to cup her big boobs. They felt so hot, and heavy. I could hear her purring already. I stretched out my neck to reach for her left nipple and started sucking it. Meanwhile, her hand was already inside my pants to feel my cock.

'Ahhhh, yess.' she yelped.

'Fuuuck, I just can't get enough of your big boobies, Isabelle.'

'Ahhhh suck on them, Eric, ooh.'

She finally took out my cock completely and looked down at it. The head was all wet already, and you could see it was covered with thick veins. I saw that fierce appetite in her eyes again, and smacked her lips.

As if she was starting to see where this was headed, she took a pause. Looking out the window again, she grabbed my hand.

'Come on, Eric. Let's go get some sun.'

She opened the door and dragged me out. In a confident strut, she walked out in the snow, crunching it with her big boots. She stretched out, arching her back and she inhaled deeply with a large grin on her face. Her tits were sticking all out like torpedoes and looking insanely tempting. She was offering them to nature, to the woods, telling herself that she felt so free of doing what she usually could only do within closed walls. She was feeling great, liberated, and so was I. I always get hard and horny whenever I'm by myself in the forest, it's such a rush.

Walking hand in hand together towards the bench, we didn't feel affected by the cold. On the contrary, it was very comfortable, out here. Our faces were hot, and our blood was boiling. We were all smile, happy, and ready to get dirty.

'Wow, look at that cock.' she said. 'What are we ever going to do about that?'

'Ohhhh Let's find out.'

We sat down and felt the warm sun rays hitting our skin. Her more than me, anyway. The wild outdoors were engulfing us, and we were, paying our tribute to the joys of nature, and to the wonders of the human body. Isabelle's hand jumped on my cock again and started to stroke it. I turned in her direction a little, but she was still facing the landscape, leaving her breasts out for me to drool over. She closed her eyes and abandoned herself to me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started sucking her nipple again, as I cupped her other breast, making it bounce and wobble. All that flesh moving around was hypnotizing, holy shit! I felt her nipple get hard against my tongue, and I really doubt it was from the cold. I flicked it up and down, up and down, and I was drooling profusely all over it. Spit trickled down her hot skin. She had a free hand, so she pressed the back of my head, and pushed it in further. I sapped and sucked all I could of her huge tit, lifting it up. Then I let it go, making it wobble and bounce around, looking all shiny and wet from my saliva.

'Ohhhh Eric, mmmmmm, you really know how to treat my big titties. Keep at it, yess. You're making me all wet, now. Mmm? Do you like my big melons? Are they making you hard?'

'Fuck, I love when you talk about them, you know that? It drives me crazy.'

Her nipple was so hard, it felt like I was lapping at her clit. Then, it gave me an idea.

'Um... Excuse the pun, but... do you wanna try something that will refresh your memory?'

'Mmm yes, what is it? I don't see where's the pun, though. Ahah! Is it something with my big, big boobies?'

Holy fuck, she was on fire!

'Oh yes, trust me! Mmmh Remember at the restaurant, where I rubbed an ice cube on your nipple, asking if you ever had an orgasm only by playing with them??'

She smiled and looked at me. She remembered very well. I Erict down, took a bit of snow in my fingers and dropped it on her thick eraser-like nipple. Isabelle winced at the familiar contact, but let it go and enjoyed the sudden contrast with the cold. As I watched the tiny clump of snow, it just turned to water on her hot skin almost instantly, which trickled down her breast, all the way to her crotch.

I repeated the procedure, with a little more snow this time, and on both nipples. She squirmed again in her seat, undergoing this mild torture. Water was running down all the way to her panties. I warmed her back up again using my hot tongue, licking the cold water all around her areolas and the lower swell of her breast. I felt that her nipples had gotten even harder than earlier. I loved flicking her tight little nubs, as if it was her clit. They were pushing out harder than I pushed them in with my tongue. Then I grabbed her breast and moved it around, tracing circles on my tongue with her nipple. Mmmmmm, I swear she tasted almost a little salty from the sweat. It felt so fucking dirty!

I could hear her breathing getting staggered and she was now moving her hand on my cock distractedly.

'What's going on, Isabelle? Is that turning you on?'

'Mmmmmmmmmm...'

That was all she came up with. Was she going to cum already?

I Erict down again, grabbed a handful of snow and tossed it at her chest.

'AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!' she yelled, in disbelief.

She let me go of my cock and tried to brush the snow off right away. I started snickering at her and I could still hear her scream echoing in the woods.

'You're unbelievable, you fucking bastard!' she said, joining me in the laughter. 'That was too much damn snow, come on! I'm all cold now!'

'Ahah! You'll be fine. And look, your skin is so hot, it's all melted already. The weather is just perfect out here, right? But you need to calm down, dear, you seemed to be on your way to an orgasm..'

'Yeah. I think I was... so, take me there again Mmmmmmm You need to clean this up first, mister, and warm me up a little bit.'

As she said that, she got up and straddled me on the bench, smothering my head in her tits. I felt my face was so hot, she squealed at the touch of my skin the instant she felt it in her cleavage. From where she was, she hugged my head and pushed it further into her, spreading my warmth all over her skin. I could barely breathe. I just groaned at the sensation. Overwhelmed by her big fucking jugs, I was in heaven.

She arched her back, pushing them harder in my face. I couldn't see, but as she moved around, I realized she was now slipping her arms out of her suit, getting completely topless! I drew back, and watched her. Goddamn, she was so sexy... And she kept going: she pulled her zipper even further down to show me a set of matching black lace panties. That's right: she had no pants either!

'Do you believe me now when I said I had nothing but underwear?' she said as she smiled down on me.

Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers
12