Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grinding on me now, giving me the most peculiar lap dance in her snow suit.

I was speechless. These little panties got my attention now. They looked wet with water... or something else. My sex was still standing up against her. It was throbbing, and my heartbeat made it bounce against her pussy.

I sunk my face back in her tits and blindly, I reached for her sex with my thumb. Moving the underwear aside, I could already feel it was not only water that I felt. Mmmmmm in fact, she was so wet, my thumb slipped in there by itself.

'Ooooh, Eric, are you gonna touch my clit?'

I could only reply by the affirmative with a nod and a grunt. I didn't want to get my face out of there, anyway... So hot! It was all wet and sloppy with spit and water, and I could hear the squelching of her skin as her tits wobbled against each other.

I still had one hand holding her in the back. I could feel her hot skin, not even cold in the slightest, just engorging the sun. And my other hand was messing around with her pussy. I had run my fingers along her labia, spreading her juices around. Isabelle was grinding against me, she was getting agitated. She was longing for me to rub her clit... or for my cock inside her. Either way, the prospect was starting to look very good.

We had only been fooling around a few more times since that first fastidious evening in the mechanical room, at work. With work always being work, there was so much we could do, like some furtive nipple play, racy chats and cock teasing, here and there. It was mind numbing having Isabelle, the fruit of my desire, a few feet away from my desk without being able to enjoy it. There was only this one time last summer in my backseat, after our get together, that I managed to fuck her accordingly in the pussy. And here, today, it sure seemed like it was time again.

Her pussy was getting increasingly wet as I ran my thumb around it. Sometimes, I teased her by pushing the fabric of her panties inside it, sometimes I touched her directly, and gently flicked her clitoris. I made my thumb go in as far as it could now, making it act like a little hook and rub against the roof of her cunt, close to that G spot. Though my ears were somewhat muffled from her boobs, Isabelle wasn't saying much anymore. All I could hear was her rough obscene moaning echoing in the woods. It sounded like a porn set.

My cock was aching for some love, and precum was running all the way down to my ass. We had to switch up. I would've liked her to stay there and ride me, but the snow suit couldn't go down further on her thighs, and we just couldn't take off anything really with these ski boots. It was a little awkward...

'Mmmm come here darling.' I said, tapping her thigh. 'Let's pull down that snow suit a little more.'

'Oooohhh, what do you have in mind?'

She got up, and as I went behind her, she Erict over and grabbed the backrest of the bench, without I even asked her... She knew, and she wanted it.

'Let's make those big titties swing freely in the breeze.'

'Yeahhh, give me your cock, Eric. Ffuuuuuck...'

I finally pulled her suit down to her ankles, revealing her hot ass to the great outdoors. I left her panties on as I wanted to mess around with them. My hard cock was twitching, it was crazy.

I seized her hips and brought her close to me, in a way that my cock slipped inside her panties. I started going back and forth as I rubbed myself along her crack.

'Fuuck, Isabelle, those ass cheeks are so hot. Mmmm squeeze them on my cock.'

'Ooooh, like that?', she squealed as she tightened her ass on me. 'I can just feel it so huge in my panties mmmmmmm...'

'Yeah, keep going. Holy shit, let me hot-dog those buns!'

My helmet was so sensitive from rubbing directly against her panties and I could see it poking through when I pushed forward. Assjobs usually made me as crazy as a titfuck, and Isabelle had the perfect ass for that. I was pushing harder and harder against her, making her big jugs swinging around.

'Damn!' I said. 'I can't take too much more of this. I know I gotta slow down, but this feels too fucking good! Mmmmh... Here, let me tickle you a little bit.'

I let go of her ass and reached her pussy with one hand, while I fondled her boob with the other.

'Oooohhhh, Eric, I'm so wet! Mmmmhhh Rub my pussy!'

'Fucking hell!'

I was losing my mind. I was making a mess in her panties, covering her ass with sticky precum. I still went on for a little while, as I knew that as soon as I went for her cunt, I wouldn't last long. My balls were so hot and boiling, on the borderline of eruption!... Though I felt that she was now demanding it. She was requiring my cock inside her.

Biting my lip, I seized my shaft and traced a path to her sex, stretching out her panties. She stood suddenly still as she felt my wet mushroom head parting her lips. I was about to cry. Right on the edge of her pussy, I felt fucking amazing. I knew it was going to suck me right in like quicksand.

Then... one slow thrust and I was in, as we moaned out forever in unison. A raw and low guttural rumble, like a primitive chant. By the sound of it, anyone could have easily mistaken us with 2 deers mating in the woods.

I didn't dare move. The friction was sending jolts up to my brain, making my face twitch. Dammit! I just stood there, feeling my pulse in my cock beating against her tight pussy. All I could do was use my hands to tease her clit and nipple. I knew her big boobies were dangling out there all by themselves, I had to give them some attention.

I pushed one of her huge mammaries and made it slap the other repeatedly. I peeked over, watching them move from under her like two udders full of milk. Aaaahhh it looked so obscene, so indecent!

I had been holding my breath, and hanging on to my last thread of sanity, trying to look like I was in control, which I wasn't. I was going to blow as soon as I moved. Isabelle tried looking at me over her shoulder. I felt her shaking against me. I heard her grunt, like something was up her throat or like she had trouble breathing. She was trying to tell me something.

All we could hear was silence. The little birds chirping, maybe, but nothing else, really: our blood was rushing in our ears... Then I heard her whispering to me.

'Eric... fuck me.'

That was it: the last straw. And she asked me so nicely, I couldn't resist. I grabbed her ass and started plowing her senseless. Holy shit, here we go! Shaking my head, screaming no no no! I gritted my teeth and raced to the finish line! She was straining a good deal: she had thick veins in the neck and her face was all red. She was holding back a scream, but we could feel it both: she was going to cum.

Then I felt her muscles clenching my cock tightly with her cunt and she just bawled out at the top of her lungs, wailing in one long crescendo! Her hot breath emanated a long trail of steam in the cool air of the park. The dam gave way, and she started flooding me, splashing her pleasure onto my crotch, drowning my cock in her orgasm. As I was still inside her, she slapped her ass against me and I felt my cock hitting the deep end. My eyes were rolling... I couldn't go back. I was on the brink of blasting my jizz, but I had to literally push her off of me, releasing myself from her grip.

'Isabelle, move! I'm... I'm cumming! Oh my God!'

'FUCKING SHIT, GIVE ME YOUR CUM! AAAHHHHHH!', she yelled, turning into a sperm freak.

Oh, ok, I'll give it to you, I thought. I loved it so much earlier, so I went back in her panties and used the tightness of her ass cheeks to finish myself off. Then, rubbing it frantically against the fabric, my cock started shooting big globs of cum in her underwear, coating her ass with my cream.

'Mmmmm it's so waaarm. Shoot that cum on my ass, Eric!'

'Holy fuuuck baby! Aaaah! I... I can't stop cumming!'

I was just laughing at that point. My eyes were squinted but I couldn't believe what I saw: her ass was coaxing out of me what I felt was like 2 weeks worth of thick cum! I realized that I was putting us in a major mess that we'd have to clean up afterwards. Still, I kept rubbing my meat like crazy and couldn't help coming and coming. It was now oozing out her underwear. It was a fucking flood...

Our muscles were about to give up from the constant strain we've been putting them under for the past hour, so we both came back to our senses and crashed on the bench. I was so hot, I felt that I was wet all the way to my socks. We were panting together again, but from a different kind of effort than skiing. She laid down on my lap and I could see that she was already feeling a little chilly, I assumed from the different fluids that were all over her skin. I held her against me to give her some warmth, my arm between her breasts. Her breathing slowed down gradually, as we let our skin engorge this hot february sun.

After a good 10 minutes, Isabelle sat up and put her arms back in her suit. She left her suit unzipped, making her big tits hang out freely. For me...

'Holy Jeez!' she sighed. 'I haven't come this hard for a long time...'

'Oh. Not even with...'

'No, not even.' she snapped. 'It's always under the sheets with him. But I need some excitement, a little bit of spice through it all... once in a while, you know. I told you... out here, alone in the woods, it perks me up every time. There's just something so liberating about being naked in the woods. Good thing I ran into you, today. Or else, I was gonna have to try and have some fun by myself next time.'

She smiled at me...

'Well, even though it's something I'd like to see, I wouldn't have let you deprive me of that.' I replied. 'I haven't had that much fun in a long time, either.'

'Oh you...'

She shook her head lightly and looked down at herself to assess the mess. She squirmed around in her seat. I assumed she must have felt like she was sitting in a puddle of mud.

'Well, I think I need to clean up a little. I don't know how I'll ever go back to the... um, where did I put my bra?'

'Oh, whoops? Didn't you leave it in the...cabin?'

At these words, I turned my head around and saw a group of 3 skiers putting their gear against the rack, headed for the waxing station. Talk about timing... Though, we were still out here, Isabelle with her big tits out, and my oozing mess of a dick hanging out my pants.

And we were in serious need of some paper towels... but I felt that we were going to have to explain Isabelle's bra being found on the cabin floor, first.

12