All Comments on 'Jenn and Sabine'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
paulrocker69xpaulrocker69xover 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

I'm such a fan of Sabine. Thank you for bringing her back. I totally identify with her exhibitionism and submission. I can't wait read more!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Sabine is back. After rereading Sabineteas' stories many times there is a new story, a new series. Very exciting, and for fans of this NFCF and all the other letter scrambles of this sub genre, deliciously embarrassing and mildly humiliating. Welcome back, Sabineteas, you were definitely missed.

L O R

tompo296tompo296over 8 years ago
Sabine is Back !

Of all the stories that I have read on Lit. Sabine stories are the ones that I have found to be most erotic and one in which I would like to be apart of or attached to, what a fantasy !

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Up to your usual standard

Good story, lots of potential and no grammatical errors; what more could your readers want ? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS ff dom/sub story turned me on big time

Jenn will take Sabine thru many shades of gray.

Writer's craft is very good.

In the last paragraph we see that Jenn will keep rewarding Sabina with gentle & loving cuddling or love making at the end of each date, thereby reassuring her that Jenn cares for her. Jenn & Sabina will make each other happy. Spanking will cement the relationship.

Five stars (* * * * *)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

The Sabine stories were the first ones I ever read on Literotica. What a great addition to the list!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 8 years ago
Welcome back

I recently have been reading a lot of your material. Nice to see there isn't an ending yet. I like that Sabine still enjoys to exhibit herself. Nice job.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Mmhhmmmm . . .

I so want to trade places with Sabine and submit to Jennifer! I can't wait to see how the story and relationship develops!

Hubbub69Hubbub6910 months ago

Perfect!

I love reading about Sabine's erotic adventures.

Really wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous