Jenn and Sabine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was how I ended up in a back room at the hair salon, nude except for my heels, kneeling, with Michael's cock in my mouth while Jennifer watched me suck. Michael just took out his cock and balls, didn't even take his pants off. He didn't have a huge dick, just a nice sized one that got really hard. And yes, Jennifer made me keep it in mouth until he came, which made me try to pull my head back, but she held me in place with both hands, he must have let her know somehow, and I had to take every spurt in my mouth. I gagged of course and I really do dislike when a guy cums in my mouth. I hate swallowing it too, guess what Jennifer had me do?

So after his orgasm, Jennifer told the both of us that Michael would be doing my hair from now on, and that for a tip I would be giving him a blow job after the cut and style. He was told that he would not be getting to fuck me.

Then I was allowed to put the coat back on and Jennifer and I left the salon.

Back at her car we got in it and Jennifer drove me to my apartment, telling me that she would pick me up tomorrow morning for work. But also that she was coming to my place to be sure that all my bras and panties ended up in the garbage. I was sort of embarrassed for her to see my apartment since it was not an upscale one, just the basic one bedroom which was all that I could afford.

When I let us in my apartment...

"Take off the coat, please."

I did and she held out her hand. I gave the coat to her and she tossed it over the back of my couch.

"Show me your underwear Sabine."

I was hoping that she had forgotten but she hadn't. All of my bras and panties came out of the dresser and were piled on the kitchen counter. Then Jennifer had me put the coat back on but not button it. Then I had to walk her, with all my bras and panties, to the garbage chute in my building.

"Set down that stuff and remove the coat."

I just stared at her, she couldn't mean that...

"I can see that I may have to try spanking you to get you to mind me."

Although getting a spanking was one of things that Melanie did to me, it wasn't something that I really liked either, so.. I set the bras and panties down and removed the coat. Jennifer held out her hand for it and I gave it to her, standing in just my heels, naked as the day I was born. I wasn't all that happy about this. It was my apartment building, people knew me here and I certainly didn't want anyone here to see me naked. Jennifer smirked.

"Now, quickly but not too quickly, one piece at a time down to the garbage, please."

I don't know how long it took to put all my bras and panties down the garbage chute, but it seemed like forever, standing there naked while Jennifer watched smiling at me.

"Your tits sway when you bend over Sabine and I like the view of your bare ass too."

Finally that was done and she handed me the coat once more. I hurriedly put it on and we went back to my apartment. Once inside...

"Why don't you order a pizza for delivery Sabine."

I had no idea why she wanted a pizza, but I was suspicious of it. But I did it anyway. It took almost 40 minutes for the delivery guy to show up. Jennifer had me answer the door and invite him in while she got the money out to pay for it.

As the guy took the money....

"Would you like to see her?"

"Excuse me lady, she's right there."

"No, do you want to see her..."

And it dawned on me. My face turned red again.

"Stand there please."

The guy stood where she indicated. Jennifer turned to me.

"You know what to do, don't you, Sabine..."

I did, didn't want to, but. I had seen this guy several times for other deliveries. And the thought of what she meant, what she expected of me, was turning me on. I slowly unbuttoned my coat and with a deep breath let it slip off my shoulders and down. I could see the surprise in his face as a woman was exposing her body to him. Jennifer took the coat, smiling at me. I stood in front of him, arms out, nipples hard again, my strip of pubic hair like an arrow pointing right to my pussy.

"Turn around and show him your ass too."

I turned to face away from him, so he could see my bare ass cheeks.

"Is there anything you want to show him, Sabine."

Unfortunately, I was turned on again, and I wanted to do more than just stand in front of him naked.

"Yes, there is Jennifer."

"Well, go ahead."

I moved away a bit, squatted, leaned back on my hands, moved my feet apart and lifted my ass up. Then I let my knees open wide. Now the freshly bare lips of my pussy were displayed brazenly, the crack of my ass underneath, my ass cheeks rounded, my tits lolling to either side of my chest, nipples erect and my pussy feeling as though it was going to leak.

"Take a good look at her, remember her body. She isn't going to fuck or suck you, but you will know exactly what she looks like naked the next time you deliver pizza here. Maybe the next time she'll get naked for you again."

At first I couldn't make eye contact with him, but the longer I held that pose, the easier it was and I found myself looking at him, as he looked at me. My nipples were so hard they almost hurt and my pussy was throbbing. I almost wanted him to take out his cock and fuck me.

"All right, you can go now. Enjoy the memory of her."

The guy reluctantly left and I stayed just as he was as he backed towards the door, still displaying my bare pussy for him to enjoy.

As the door closed behind him....

"Did you enjoy that Sabine?"

I thought about lying to her...

"Yes, I did, unfortunately."

"So, it turns you on to be naked in front of people."

"Well, it did this time, maybe not in the future."

"But, it helps when I tell you to do it, right?"

"Yes, Jennifer, it does. God help me, it does make it easier. It doesn't make me feel any less embarrassed but it makes it easier to follow orders."

"And are you going to like following orders from me?"

"I think so Jennifer. As long as they aren't totally degrading."

"Sabine, honey, I am not going to have you fuck anyone, just a little exposure, well maybe a lot of exposure and...well I'll leave the rest of what I have in mind for later. Just keep in mind that I do have more things in mind for you. We are going to have so much fun, Sabine. I didn't realize how much you obeying me would do for me.

And then Jennifer took me in her arms and kissed me hard, feeling my tits and nipples and then her hand snaked down to my pussy and fingered me for bit, still kissing me. It felt perfectly right for me to be standing naked with her dressed, her hands all over me, feeling me. It was like Melanie and me all over again.

12