All Comments on 'Jennifer & the Swinging Dicks Club'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid

at best

For us we stayed together, married, had kids, and continued getting and giving sexual therapy.

I guess you are a lawyer specialized in divorces

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
It's internet porn's fault

It's internet porn's fault that someone publishes stuff like this. It's a fantasy. Not real. How many of the big dicks you see on the web are photoshopped or photographed at odd angles to make them appear larger than they really are? Lots... In reality, guys with really large cocks are very rare. Rare enough to be considered freaks of nature. The women who pursue them, in stories like this, are freaks too. Any sensible woman would run off screaming is some freak suggested she should be fucked by his ten inch cock.

A real-life blogger with a big cock wrote recently about how shitty his life was, not being able to find a woman to enter into a relationship with, because every woman he tried to become intimate with was scared of his cock.

Am I ranting because I've got a little weenie? I have a perfectly proportioned six and three quarter incher, with which, if I'm not careful, can painfully bump my wife's cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked this story!

Some of us women can accommodate a long cock - and there are plenty of them out there! I have been drilled by cocks as big as 12", and I loved every second. My hubby sports a ten inch erection, so don't tell me that big cocks aren't real.

I'd love to join the Swinging Dicks club. Big fucking cocks for my deep, tight cunt. mmmmmmmmmmmm

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Real or not

I didn't mean to imply that there aren't a few out there, but big cocks certainly aren't plentiful enough to make this story plausible. Freak...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry lighten up

Harry you wanker. It's a story. Read it and enjoy it. This type of story gives you a chance to escape to a place you or most of us will never go. Enjoy the story and the hard on it gives you when you read it.

I thought it was great and it gave me a hard on picturing the scenes.

ironbutt66ironbutt66almost 12 years ago
Anatomy Lesson

It is physically IMPOSSIBLE for a penis to enter a non-pregnant uterus. Further. there are no sensory nerve endings in the uterus which would allow a woman to feel ejaculation inside the uterus. Semen DOES NOT come from the testicles. 99% of the ejaculate comes from the PROSTATE. Further, call it a pussy if you like but the external female genetalia are labia, clitoris and clitoral hood. A pussy is NOT a vagina. The VAGINA is the internal tube. If you authors are going to write about it, at least get it right. Don't show your ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is your imagination???

All these "critics" should just FORGET the real world, and ENJOY the stories !!!. It's called FICTION for a reason!!!! Think about ALL the various characters in all of Literotica, were in the real world., imagine even a minuscule fraction ever be lucky enough, attractive enough, lascivious enough, cruel enough, jaded enough, rich enough, or potent enough, could really exist in reality, to be stupid enough to be more than willing to take the risks of being caught by spouses, neighbors, the community in general, or even by the police, This would be ONLY in the first few paragraphs or pages of a story, not considering the whole of the story. We all easily dismiss STDs, even when the authors warn the reader, which would make virtually all of these characters' actions nearly suicidal! Give it up, people, and enjoy the fantasies that form in your individual creative and imaginative mind. Watch that wonderful "movie" that plays in your head!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexual therapy, nice. I would like to give some right now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Unfortunately or not, I'd sure like to try a few!

Something else to put in my sex file!

Orpheum69

syn4321syn432110 months ago

Super hot. Bravo!

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Outstanding. Well put together story. extremely erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous