All Comments on 'Jenny Gets a New Life'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantasy

What is it that some don't understand about fantasy? In fantasy anything is possible. Fantasy is its own pleasure! Lovely as usual Sarah dear!

Ay-Wun

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You did not convey in the article how she would

make the conversion with her parents knowledge and acceptance. Being somewhat knowledgeable on the ponygirl issue I find it interesting how you did this. Not realistic but interesting just the same. Many young women get into this by going thru the more straight forward BDSM avenue. The people you deleted didnt understand you said the hay was the bedding not the food and food and water were placed nearby. Actually with the life ponygirls live a very well balanced and fortified diet would be very necessary, espeically if she was to be used for breeding stock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next?

Any continuation for this story? It seems interesting but still needs to be developped!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Interesting Read

What a good story. Why don't you continue with it. Take us through her training?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

That made me so wet, I wish someone would stick a butt plug with a tail up my ass and dress me up, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
from Ms Pam

I don't like the abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

eom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
817 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...

story TAGS