Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 07-09

Verhaal Info
English lessons, or Lessons by an English.
5.6k woorden
4.8
3.4k
5
Deel dit Verhaal

Lettertypegrootte

Standaard Lettergrootte

Lettertypeafstand

Standaard Lettertypeafstand

Lettertype Gezicht

Standaard Lettertype

Thema Lezen

Standaardthema (Wit)
Je moet Inloggen of Aanmelden om uw aanpassingen in uw Literotica-profiel op te slaan.
PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier
DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Volgers

Third part of my memoires. Music is available in a playlist on spotify.

Comments and likes are welcome as are dislikes but please let me know why!!

Enjoy it.

D.

07 In English

While you read this part of the story, listen to:

Moonchild from the Album In the court of the Crimson King by King Crimson

She came from England as an exchange student. Victoria Howard. She was 23 years old, from the poor branch of an old noble family and studying Spanish. To earn a living, she did some babysitting and taught English to children of wealthy families in the city. Mama had hired her and made it a condition that she would have to live in and teach me exclusively and keep an eye on me, I suspected the latter. Mama said it would be nice to have some sort of older sister.

I just turned eighteen and looked up to her enormously. She was dazzlingly beautiful, a round, cheerful face with blushing cheeks, icy blue eyes that watched the world attentively, and eyebrows that were perhaps a bit too thin but with which she could put expressions on her face that could tell more than words could describe. She had straight blond hair to just above her buttocks. She was slim, had very long legs, large breasts and a tight ass. I envied her for her appearance, with me everything was still growing. Physically, I was a late bloomer.

She was given a room next to mine, so she would always be around when I needed her. Mama had initially asked her to move into my room with me, but after consulting Father, she decided it would be better for Vicki to have her own room. It was agreed that in the morning, when I was in school, she would take classes at the university. In the afternoon she would give me English lessons so that in the evening, when I was doing my homework, she had time for her own work. At first she did well in her room, but after I had asked her a few times to go through some homework with me, it was decided that we would do our homework together in my room (there was, after all, more space).

We shared the bathroom that was between our bedrooms and had doors on both sides with small frosted glass windows. That way I could go from my own room to hers and vice versa without having to enter the corridor. Next to the bathroom, the wall, both on her side and mine, was formed by two built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.

We got along very well and Vicki quickly felt at home. Father brought her to the university every weekday with the Seville. I rode with the school bus. Vicki was free from Saturday afternoon during the weekend.

The bathroom use occasionally gave a problem. Three times a week we had to leave at about the same time in the morning. Vicki was a real early bird and that's why she usually won. We had made the agreement that when the light in the bathroom was on, it was occupied and should not be entered. However, since Vicki often forgot to turn off the light, after having waited a few times in vain for two hours, I had had enough of it and opened the door a crack to see if Vicki was still inside.

In the evening she always let me go first because she often was still studying. I usually went from the bathroom to Vicki's room in my pj's to say goodnight to her. Most of the time she would walk into the bathroom with me again so that she could take a shower while I went to bed.

One evening, I had said goodnight to Vicki and had walked through the bathroom to my own room and crawled into bed, I heard her open the bathroom door from her own room. I saw the light go on in the frosted glass window and because I had apparently left the door ajar, a strip of light entered my room. From my bed I could see the sink and the bathroom mirror.

I wanted to get up to close my door when I saw Vicki in the mirror. She was removing her makeup. She had loosened the buttons on her blouse and while she was cleaning her eyes bent over the washbasin I got a view of the middle part of her bra.

Half up, one leg already on the floor, I waited in suspense. I held my breath. It seemed to take forever for her to be satisfied with her makeup removal. In the meantime, her blouse kept sliding open and I got a better view of her amazing breasts. Well, a view of her bra, in which her breasts, as if it were a prison, did not seem to feel well and tried to escape.

Oh God, how I would have liked such breasts, but I was eighteen and my breasts had just reached cup size B. To hide my shame, I put my hands under my pj's over my titties. The moment I took a breath, I saw Vicki take off her blouse and pull the straps off her shoulders and, with an agile twist, bring her bra fastener forward to release it easily. Again I stopped breathing.

My goodness, that had to be at least a cup size World Cup. Her breasts, still rejoicing from liberation from the cloth, looked into the wide world with large brown eyes. Her nipples were erect and longer than I had ever seen. While she was still looking in the mirror, I saw her rubbing her nipples with her hands. I suddenly became aware of my own hands that were mimicking hers. She moved from in front of the mirror too soon. Suddenly she was gone. I saw the back of her hair walking toward the shower through the mirror. The shower curtain opened, I heard the tap going and saw the shower curtain close. Nothing more after that.

When she got out of the shower she apparently grabbed a towel, went to her room and turned off the light, leaving me with my fingers pinching my nipples, a red blush of excitement on my cheeks. From now on I would keep the door ajar when I went to sleep, I promised myself.

I pulled my leg under the covers again and let my hand slide over my belly to the waistband of my pyjamas. I pushed my fingers under the strap and slowly felt the soft curls under the palm of my hand. I pressed hard with my middle finger on the spot just above my slit and a muffled scream went into the blanket. Going down further, I found the damp opening and with my index and ring fingers I pressed my lips apart to give room to my middle finger.

I thought of Vicki and her breasts. How I would knead and pinch and kiss and lick and bite. How I would pull her long nipples and I wondered if she would have such thoughts. My fingers found the, only recently discovered, routine of the maddening pleasure that I could give myself. Panting and sobbing, I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up early. It was Saturday morning and it seemed that no one else was awake yet. I got out of bed and almost tripped over my pyjama pants that hung halfway on my calves. Lifting them up, I walked into the bathroom. I didn't turn on the light. I took off my pants and sat down on the toilet. In the silence of the morning I heard soft, even breathing. She had left her door open too! I realized it when I started peeing. I tried to be as silent as possible, dried myself, but did not flush. I stood up carefully and got out of my pyjama pants. I tiptoed to the bathroom door and pushed it further open. It opened smoothly. Apparently she hadn't closed it in the evening after showering.

I looked into the almost dark room and after a few seconds I could see her contours on the bed. A small strip of light, a crack in the curtains, showed that she was lying on her side with her face to the wall. The blanket lay like a mountain range at her feet. She was wearing a thin nightgown. She still sleeps, I thought by hearing her breath. I sneaked to the bed as softly as I could. The nightgown was around her waist and showed white lace panties that were tight between her buttocks. I wanted to squat to take a good look at everything when I suddenly remembered that I wasn't wearing any pants.

Red with shame, I turned away and crept back to the door. Halfway through I heard her voice."Good morning, Dito, how are you?"

She always spoke English with me when I least expected it. Shit, shit, shit! What now? My brain rattled like crazy. "Hi Vicki, good morning, I saw that the bathroom door was open and wondered if you were already awake. That's why I just came in. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." I turned to see that she had turned on her back and tried to take her pants out of her butt crack with her butt up. Again, the embarrassment rose to my jaws.

She looked at me with a smile. "Do you never have your pants stuck between your cheeks?" She asked me. She looked at me and then let her gaze slide down and laughed out loud, "No, you probably won't if you don't wear pants." I looked down and saw that my pyjama jacket was open. The black curls were unmistakably in full view.

With shame, I ran out of the room, through the bathroom and dived into my bed, my head buried in my pillow.

Less than a minute later I felt her hand on my shoulder blade and a weight on the bed. "Dito, that's okay. You don't have to be ashamed of that. I sometimes sleep without pants as well." I didn't know what to say and I stayed on my stomach. I felt her hand go over my back. No, please Vicki, don't do that. But I said nothing and shivered when she put my pyjama jacket over my bare butt.

She got up and said as she walked away, "I'm going to the bathroom now, I'll see you at breakfast."

Oh, Heaven, could it get any worse? She would see my pyjama pants by the toilet and ... and draw her conclusion from that. I ruined it, I ruined everything. This will never be alright again. How could I still face her. What would she think of me? She would leave right now and never come back.

I got dressed with lead in my legs and went down the stairs to the dining room. I sat down in my chair and waited for everyone to come down. Father and mama came first. "Good morning Dito, what a beautiful day isn't it?" mama said. I muttered a little and studied my breakfast plate.

I heard the stairs creak when Vicki came down. She greeted Father and Mama and walked past my seat. I felt her grab the handrail and felt a kiss on my cheek then she whispered, "I put your pants under your pillow. We don't want to be weirdos, do we?" She laughed, her smile beaming as if nothing had happened and I brightened. When she sat down, Father asked her: "What have you prepared for Dito for today?"

She indicated that we would take a long walk through the park so that I could get to know the English names of flora and fauna. "We probably won't be back before teatime."

--

08 In the park

While you read this part of the story, listen to:

Echoes from the album Meddle by Pink Floyd

When we finished breakfast we apologized and went upstairs to change clothes. Vicki walked into my room with me and flopped onto the bed. "Dito?" She looked at me seriously. My mood fell below zero.

"What? What is it?" My brain was already working overtime again.

Her eyebrows raised and she asked in astonishment: "Why do you react like that? I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to put on your black skirt for me. That looks so good on you."

I showed her a vague smile. "Of course madam, whatever pleases you ..."

We looked at each other and started laughing. "Then, you put on that white dress, or no, just put on a skirt, that dark blue pleated one with the light blue blouse. You remind me of an angel in that."

Her eyebrows raised even more "A blue angel? You're crazy. I'm not Marlene Dietrich! "

I did not understand what she was talking about but said: "Just go, I'll put on that black skirt with a white polo" She walked through the bathroom to her room. I had opened the sliding door of my wardrobe and took the skirt and polo out. I quickly undressed.

While I was in my underwear, she suddenly stood next to me. "Oh you wear panties after all." She smiled and smacked my ass and ran back to her room.

I ran after her. "Yes, but at least they don't disappear between my cheeks." And I poked her stomach, at least that was my intention. But she just ducked and my finger poked right in her breast.

"Ouch!"

"Oh, sorry Vicki did I hurt you?" I looked worriedly at her and she looked at me and winked at me.

"Yes and now you have to massage me." She went to her closet and took the blouse and skirt out. She also took a light blue bra and matching butterfly panties from a drawer. I was still standing there in my underwear and did not dare to move.

She started to undress and I just stood there and stared at her. She did not look at me when she exchanged her white bra for the light blue one and I did not want to walk to my own room. When she started to take her slip off, she apparently realized that I was still in the room. She studied my face but said nothing. Slowly, as she pulled off her panties, she turned so that I could admire her from all sides. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

With a shock I realized that my hand rested on the elastic band of my underpants. I quickly took it away and whispered hoarsely, "Yes, you are very beautiful."

She turned back to me as she put on the butterfly pants. I had to watch and I watched. She had a fine bunch of blonde curls under which I thought I could see a shimmering glistening. "Well, hurry up, get dressed or I'll have to wait for you."

We walked along the driveway and waved to Mama who was watching us from the entrance. She did not wave back but gave us a nod to let us know she saw us. We turned and walked down the lane. It was about a twenty minute walk from our house. We didn't speak much as we were walking single file along the road.

The park, as we called it, was more like a large, deciduous forest with walking paths and a bridle path. In the south, where the vegetation went wild, it was bordered by a small mountain ridge. In the middle of the forest was a clearing with a small lake that was supplied with crystal clear ice cold water from the mountains by a number of streams, where the children from the neighbourhood used to swim in the summer.

In the spring it was wonderful to walk and the rich vegetation there had many different animals to be found. Men had even claimed that a mountain lion lived near the mountains. But that could also be a gossip to keep children away from the wild part of the forest.

If you didn't know the forest, you could easily get lost. There had been several searches in the past for children who had not come home. Fortunately, they were always found healthy and well. I had a backpack with a rug and two bottles of water and Vicki carried a picnic basket that she had filled in the kitchen. We had put on sneakers for they were the most comfortable walking shoes.

When we approached the forest and the hiking trail lured us in, we continued alongside each other. "Okay Dito, listen closely, I'm going to teach you a few elementary things you need to know about the nature surrounding you." Because she suddenly started in English, I was immediately focused. Pay attention now, I thought to myself. I will remember the things she is going to say now. Vicki told me about plants and trees. The flowers we encountered along the way and which she recognized were given their English names, when they were known to me, I gave her the Spanish names. That way we learned from each other.

We had agreed to walk in the direction of the lake to eat our sandwiches and then walk slowly back home. It was quiet in the forest. Apart from the birds that were busy building a nest or finding a mate around us, and occasionally a rabbit that shot away or a squirrel that dived into the nearest tree as we approached, we didn't meet anyone.

Arriving at the lake I spread the rug and we sat down. The clearing was fully in the sun and with our eyes closed, arms backwards we enjoyed the warmth. I heard her move next to me and opened an eye to look at her. She was in her light blue ... bra?

I also opened my other eye and admired her. With her eyes closed, arms back, knees moving away from each other and towards each other in an inaudible tune, she was enjoying herself. And I enjoyed her. As a result of the movement, her skirt continued to lift, revealing more and more of her thighs. I shifted so that I sat down opposite her and took the same position. I only had my eyes open and I looked. I looked straight into her crotch. The legs of the pants ran with her thighs and occasionally showed more of her temple.

My black skirt might not have been such a good idea. My lower body became very hot. And the view didn't really help to cool down.

"Take your polo off Dito, there is no one here." She said it without opening her eyes. No one? What about her? Would I dare? I already started sweating quite well. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea. Maybe not.

"Should I lend you a hand?" She asked innocently.

"No, no, I'm fine." I clipped the polo over my head. Halfway through, I realized that I should have opened an extra button to get my head through. I got stuck. My arms were crossed in the polo and my eyes were facing the front. "Vicki?" I asked.

"I'll save you," I heard her whisper close to my face as her hands crossed my forearms. What happened?

My upper arms were pressed down and the polo was tightened. Through the fabric I felt her hot breath."While I set you free, I'm going to free your mind as well, you little sneak!" She hissed it in my ear, I held my breath. I felt a finger go over my bare forearm. A finger that wasn't a finger, it felt warm and wet. I tried to free myself but the polo was closed at the top."Don't do that Dito. Be patient, you'll learn." She squeezed my bra.

"Ouch, you hurt me!"

"I know, Honey. Ain't life a bitch?" She gasped and again I felt that finger that was not a finger make a trace on my forearm. I felt her hair on my thighs. Was it her tongue? I didn't have time to think because suddenly I felt her hands on my back loosening my bra. Then her hands roamed over my chest. She had put a knee between my legs. I couldn't go anywhere.

"Vicki, what ... are you doing with me?" I moaned.

"I'm going to give you what you always wanted, Sweety."

My bra came loose and I felt her tongue go towards my nipple. With her nose she pushed the cup aside. Her hair tickled my stomach. I felt her leg slowly push my thighs apart until she touched my panties. Very slowly, she increased the pressure on my panties. In the meantime, her tongue continued to make circles around my nipple. Her hands guided my head and arms to the ground. She rubbed my briefs with her thigh.

"What I'm gonna do with you, I expect back later on, that you owe me, you little voyeuristic tease!".

Her mouth was now separated from mine by the polo fabric. She kissed me hard, stuck her tongue, fabric and all, into my open gasping mouth and, when I wanted to respond, bit my upper lip and the tip of my tongue. I moaned. Her hands were all over my stomach, my breasts. Her fingers pinched my nipples and kneaded my breasts. She tugged on my nipples while her thigh was rubbing my panties in more and more. I felt my lips come out along the edges of my panties. I got wet. No, I was wet. I felt my swampy warmth embrace her thigh.

"Now be a good girl, while I will free you from your Polo." I felt her hands loosen the button at my neck and then she pulled the collar over my head.

I blinked against the bright light and shadow of Vicki just above me. She ducked down and kissed me again. Her tongue shot in my mouth and found mine. Oh djeezzus, Mary, Joseph, what did she do to me? My arms were still locked in the shirt. And I struggled to free them so that I could hold her. But to no avail, apparently the polo was sealed at the top.

"Let's keep your arms over your head, sweety, you're in for another treat"

I dropped my arms, I couldn't get out of it myself and accepted what she was going to do with me. She looked at me and her hands went to her back. Suddenly I got a breast in front of my nose. I eagerly opened my mouth. The chest was pulled away before I could put it in my mouth.

DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Volgers
12