Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 07-09

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier
DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Volgers

"Oh, no, not yet!" She said with a stern voice."First you've gotta earn this. Be quiet now."

I closed my mouth and the chest came back to my face. I felt her nipple go down my cheek, she tapped my nose and lowered it to my mouth. Again I opened my mouth and again the chest disappeared.

"Tssss, you're an eager little bitch aren't you? No fuckin 'way that you're going to bite my nipple ... Not before ... " She popped at my tit and put her teeth around my nipple. She bit me hard. Tears filled my eyes.

She pulled my nipple with her teeth and then almost completely sucked my small breast into her mouth. I cried, I moaned and then I felt her knee firmly in my crotch. She pushed and let go, pushed and let go, the staccato pace at which I felt her knee on my clit through my soaked panties made me shiver with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" I made a grimace unable to answer."Answer me, dammit!" She grabbed my cheeks, so that my mouth formed an O. I tried to give her an answer

"Joaoa, Joaooa"

I squeaked unable to say anything else. She let go of my face again.

"Good, now let me finish this" Oh God what did she do now? Her knee disappeared and instead I felt a finger, no, two fingers that started drumming on my clit, they pulled at my lips through the fabric of my panties, rolled them back and forth and it didn't take long before I had to admit.

"Hooeewaaaaa."

I came spastically. She got off me, grinning.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

She stretched out next to me on the rug. I was panting and rolling against her to show how much I liked it. But first that damn polo had to be taken off, or put on, at least I wanted to regain control of my own hands.

"Do you want to free me now?"

She rose. Leaning on her elbows, she looked at me and said: "I think I'll keep you like that for a while, I like it." Because of my pout, she laughed and started tugging at the polo. I felt the whole thing drop when she loosened her belt. So I had been imprisoned with that. She started to thread the strap through the loops of her pleated skirt again. She suddenly stopped. She tilted her head and listened.

"Dress Dito, hurry up people are coming." I looked around with fear but saw no one. "I heard voices," she clarified, walking to her bra which she had apparently thrown off in the heat of battle. Her skirt was up at the back because it was tugged behind her belt. It looked sexy and I didn't say a word. When she stooped I saw a dark spot in her light blue butterfly pants. Apparently I was not the only one who had enjoyed it. I walked over to her and while I gave her a kiss, I pulled her skirt down from behind the belt.

--

09 In sight

While you read this part of the story, listen to:

New Grass from the album Laughing Stock by Talk Talk

She grabbed the rug and the picnic basket and whispered, looking in the direction where she had heard the voices: "Come Dito, this way. We will hide."

She walked in the opposite direction to a small hill and climbed up.

"Hurry up," she hissed, "they will see us for sure if you don't hurry!"

I accelerated my pace and started climbing. Vicki had laid the blanket on the hill and was lying on her stomach looking in the direction of the trees. She pulled my arm down so that I was on my knees.

"On your stomach!"

I popped on my stomach. Vicki pointed in the direction of the forest. "Look there, two people are walking there."

She pointed to the edge of the clearing where we just had been. I looked and saw a young couple I knew from the village. The boy had put his arm around the girl. It was cooler in the shade of the trees. They paused for a moment, and I saw the boy begin to gaze searchingly around. I pushed down Vicki's head while I ducked.

We lay face to face and Vicki chuckled. I put my finger in front of her mouth to make sure she was quiet. Her interpretation was a completely different one. She had put my finger in her mouth and started making circles around it with her tongue. Now I had to laugh. Promptly I got her index finger pushed into my mouth as well. Hmmm, it tasted like me. How could that be? I looked at her.

She took my finger out of her mouth and gently asked, "Do you taste good?" She pulled the finger out of my mouth and sucked her middle finger into her own mouth. She started licking it and looked at me naughty. She raised her head slightly and came closer to me while she whispered "Divine, like honey."

Because I wanted to laugh again, she now put her middle finger and index finger in my mouth and pulled my lower teeth. "Hush". Carefully she raised her head. She pulled her fingers out of my mouth and pushed them against my cheek. Apparently it was safe to look, because she kept holding her head up. I also lifted my head.

The couple had left the shade, and walked to the edge of the lake where they found a place in the grass. Apparently they felt safe. The girl sat on her knees over the boy and kissed him fiercely while holding his head. He had his arms around her and stroked her back. She rubbed her butt over his front and her skirt rolled up to her thighs. Vicki and I looked at each other and I saw her eyes shine. Her eyebrows and the corners of her mouth rose as if she wanted to say: I want to experience this.

We looked at the couple again. The boy now stroked her lower back and gradually pulled her blouse out of her skirt. His hands disappeared under her blouse along the way. I saw the girl put a hand between them and fiddle with something. She rubbed her butt even harder now over her boyfriend's body. The boy's hands appeared and he broke free from the kiss. He took off his shirt. Apparently the girl had loosened the buttons. The girl unbuttoned her blouse but kept it on, thus obstructing our view. They started kissing again. The girl's arms almost hid the boy's head. Slowly the boy collapsed, pulling her along. I looked beside me because I heard something.

Vicki sat down on her knees and had her eyes on the couple. Her hand went to her blouse and stroked the bottom of her bra. I pushed back and sat on my knees behind her. She did not notice it, she was so focused on the intimate love game in front of us. My hand stroked her back and she shivered. However, she continued to look at the couple as her hands began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Her hand disappeared in the front of her blouse and I brought my hand up under her blouse and found the closure of her bra.

I leaned forward and gently bit her earlobe. I had seen that once in a movie. Her breathing stopped for a moment. In the meantime I had loosened her bra and rubbed her back, where the bra strap had been and started rubbing her side, slowly bringing my hand forward. I felt the cups and put my hands under them. Her breasts weighed heavily in my small hands. When I raised a hand I suddenly met hers. She closed her fingers around mine and we massaged her breast together. It felt nice even though it hadn't been my intention.

Because I was behind Vicki, I no longer had a view of the couple. But from the fierceness with which she pushed my fingers into her breast, I suspected it was hot. Where was her other hand? My free hand went looking and rubbed her belly down to her skirt. She shivered again. She pushed back a bit, which made her sit against me.

I raised myself a little to be able to look over her shoulder at the couple in front of us. I didn't have much time to see anything, but it seemed as if the girl had taken off her blouse and was still on top of the boy. My hand was grabbed and Vicki put it between her legs. My fingers went wild and here too her fingers locked my hand. She led me to her crotch.

Vicki brought her head back and gasped: "Now you ... will do with me ... what I did ... a moment ago ... with you ... "

She got up from her knees and I had to go with her because she was holding my hands. When she stood up, she pushed my fingers against her wet panties. My other hand had found her nipple and pulled it.

I tried to imitate as well as possible what she had done with me less than half an hour ago. I drummed my fingers on the wet fabric, occasionally corrected by her hand, when I was off target. I tried to concentrate and suddenly I felt what I thought was her clit. I started squeezing and rubbing and she trembled and shivered in full view of the couple. Because I briefly brought my face from behind her back, I got a view of the couple. They were both naked and the girl rode the boy like mad.

Suddenly I saw the boy looking in our direction and I ducked away again. My hands were no longer mine. Vicki used them as instruments to bring herself to a climax while looking at the couple. I felt her legs collapse and she fell forward on the rug, pulling me along.

Had the boy seen me? Not even a moment after Vicki crashed, I heard the girl make an elongated moan. Shocked, I squeezed Vicki's nipple hard and she smothered her sob in the plaid.

No, it wasn't Vicki, that was clear, now. I picked up the lamp base and started to clean the red breasts with my wet finger. These breasts were too small. Vicki had had a much larger cup size and her nipples had also been longer. I meditated for a moment about the year that Victoria had been with us, while I gently removed the blood from the breasts and occasionally put my finger in my mouth to clean it.

DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Volgers
12
Gelieve dit een score te geven verhaal
De auteur zou je feedback appreciëren.
  • REACTIES
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Posten als:
Anoniem
3 Reacties
submissivewendysubmissivewendybijna 4 jaar geleden
Wow!

Incredibly intense, you have the ability to build up suspense and sexual tension so well DiTo. Looking forward to the next chapter.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdbijna 4 jaar geleden
Made me shiver with pleasure.....

Mmmmm....Dito!

Nicely done! Another sensuous romantic story!

I enjoyed seeing you warm up to Vicky as your arousal intensified....

Wonderful!

DiTo_DDiTo_Dbijna 4 jaar geledenAuteur

Dear reader,

when you have read these chapters you might have a look at the artwork Sharefire did. It's overhere: https://literotica.com/beta/i/in-the-park-18

Deel dit Verhaal

GELIJKAARDIGE Verhalen

Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 01-03 Memoires of a submissive mistress.
A New Neighbor Corporate career wife meets her new lesbian neighbor.
Careful What You Beg For Pt. 01 All you have to do is ask...properly.
A Slave's Tale A waif breaks into the home of a Mistress.
Meeting Mistress' Final Need A pet meets her mistress' need for submission.
Meer Verhalen