All Comments on 'Judy's Week with Work Girlfriends'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 13 years ago
Gearing up...

'Better' than previous chapters, both in writing as in storyline. Maybe because this is more like the 'Sabinetease style' we've come to know and cherish.

JJ

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 13 years ago
Error...

Seems my reading glasses betrayed me, as I confused 'Julie' with 'Judy'. So, not 'better than previous chapters', but rather 'better than previous submissions about Julie'. For the same reasons as mentioned.

Great start.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Opportunity Missed

You spent some time setting up a reasonably (in the context of the genre) realistic context and background. Then, having done that you blow it by jumping on too far too fast.

You have her not only flashing - but doing nothing to prevent herself being photographed showing everything - including her face! within minutes of getting naked in public for the first time. Not realistic for the situation you've set up.

You have 4 people who have to work in the same office when all this is over just jumping into this without any thought about how their relationship will be changed once they are back at work. Surely realistically this would have developed slower, with all 4 feeling the way. The way you have written it, its as if the other 3 have no possible consequences at all from what they are doing. Not realistic for the situation you've set up.

Then, in an environment non of the 4 have been in before, and in the first minutes at a place they are staying the whole week, we have them making her walk around the place stark naked. For all they knew there could have been an evangelical christian group staying at the hotel and the cops could have been called and Judy & the other 3 could have spent the vacation in jail. It wouldn't have hurt the storyline to have let her put a bikin on, or a sun-dress with nothing underneath, and built-up to fully nude in public in a more credible way, but no, right in at the deep end. Not realistic for the situation you've set up.

Plus this time there was a low level of physical force involved, which I did not like. Again, Judy just accepts this, rather than calling the whole deal off right then and there, when she realises the others either do not recognise, or care about, her limits. Not realistic for the situation you've set up.

Your fundamental problem now is, as an exhibitionist story you've left yourself nowhere to go.

You've put the time in to setting up the scenario of a fortnight's holiday, and then gone from 'average woman' to 'walks around naked in public in broad daylight and allows herself to be photgraphed spread legged with face clearly visible' in the space of the drive down.

The only way you can develop this story without repeating yourself is to get her involved in sexual contact - and then you've left the exhibitionist genre and gone off into a Non consent or slut instead.

If that was your intent, why start off in the exhibitionist category, and bother putting in the context and background that Exhibitionist-genre fans enjoy, but the fans of more 'stroke' oriented stories find a waste of time and boring to read?

The bottom line is I started off liking Judy. By the end I did not have any belief left in the character at all. A cardboard cutout that changed far, far too much too quickly to be believable - even within the context of Literotica submissions.

PaperdartPaperdartover 13 years ago
Too swift, but don't let that stop you.

I have to agree with the earlier comment that Judy has been exposed very quickly in this story. I enjoy Sabineteas brand of storytelling so I am quite happy to read a story where Judy gets naked and humiliated but it did challenge my "suspension of disbelief" in this case.

I still look forward to seeing what will happen to Judy in the story so please don't let the mild criticism stop you from pushing Judy into the limelight some more during her week long holiday.

SabineteasSabineteasover 13 years agoAuthor
To the critical commenters

People, this is a fantasy, not real life! I wish I had the time to be as critical to the stories that I read here. If you don't like it, just go on to the next story that interests you. Use your commenting time to write a story that you feel is more believable. How many of the stories that you read here do you actually think are from absolute truth anyway?

I'd like to say get a life but I know that everyone here has one but at times it is so frustrating for a writer to take the time and effort to write and post and then get ripped for doing so.

I'm not looking for all positive comments, but think about it. It's a fantasy.

sexysamanthassexysamanthasover 13 years ago
I love this and all your stories

PLEASE keep writing stories they are well written and thought out and the have enough of a story line to keep the entertaining while arousing

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love as always

I think your an awsome writer always clear & enjoyable read .Keep up the great stories . Your definately my favourite .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
always a good day

when we get a new story from Sabineteas!

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 13 years ago
Literotica's BEST Writer!

I LOVE your stories, and have read them all SO many times that I nearly have them memorized! Every time I log on to Literotica the first thing I do is go to your page and check for new submissions. I began to think I was doomed to see 78 submissions for the rest of my life, them boom, it jumped to 80. I have been looking everyday since, and now it's up to 81! *YAY* :-D

I can't wait to see what Judy's friends come up with next. Over a week of titillating adventures await our poor, harassed, befuddled, embarrassed, humiliated, little heroine. I hope they get really creative and force Judy to satisfy her, and their, every deeply hidden desire!

I wonder if they can get her to open up and admit to even kinkier fantasies? Or get her to bargain, or bet her way into humiliating situations that only a true exhibitionist could revel in? Could it be that our Judy has a submissive side too? I'll bet so, since she likes to be told/forced to do the things that excite her so! I wonder if she might even have some hidden, latent, lesbian tendencies? Could it be that Judy might secretly enjoy being coerced into occasionally satisfying her three hetero task masters? That would be incredibly humiliating for her. Ohhhhh, I can only imagine what it would be like to be at the beck and call of three devious companions for over a week on a road trip to Key West!

Wouldn't it be terrible if one (or more) of them enjoyed giving orders to her so much that Judy had to continue her escapades even after the trip to Florida is over? Deep down I'll bet she'd really like that, but imagine what she'd feel like having to admit that little secret to her friends. Could it be that by the end of the trip she might become so attached to the stimulation that she would even beg them to continue to exploit her? :-O

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!

Sabineteas you are the BEST! May your fingers continue to dance across the keyboard with much haste and inspiration! I'll be checking back twice a day for the next episode of Judy's trials and tribulations!

Time to go back and re-read Judy's first adventure... YUM!

Thank you for your wonderful stories!

ruuddogruuddogover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I have read all your stories here on Lit. So happy to see a new series starting

austin_voyaustin_voyover 13 years ago
I'm glad you're back

You are by far one of the best authors here. I really miss your stories when you take off for a while. But I understand that "the muse" has to write the story.

spankmehard51spankmehard51over 13 years ago
Great! As Always.

Your stories are truly the best on Literotica. You have a genuine sense of how erotic humiliation works and what makes the humiliation fetishist tick. More! More! More!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A wonderful & erotic story of humiliation & nudity!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Foolish and cruel

I've got to say, I didn't really find what Judy went through to be erotic, just cruel and juvenile. I've never really understood the desire to be humiliated and it doesn't turn me on to humiliate another person. Plus, I don't understand Judy's rationalizing away her being forced to capitulate. The other women told her if she tried to back out, they would use force to ensure her cooperation. That's coerscion through a threat of physical violence, which pretty much means she's being forced to go along with it. If Judy was getting a naughty thrill out of the exhibitionism it would be one thing, but thus far it doesn't even seem like she's getting an illicit, reluctant rush. I hope chapter two turns things around.

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenabout 4 years ago
Me Next

This story makes me so hot! I'd love a chance to have my exhibitionist fantasies exploited by my girlfriends for their amusement. Knowing they wouldn't let me get seriously hurt but still pushing me way past my comfort zone. Letting strangers view my naked busty blonde body and more...I would be embarrassed by how wet I'd get which would just encourage them.

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenabout 4 years ago
Me Next

This story makes me so hot! I'd love a chance to have my exhibitionist fantasies exploited by my girlfriends for their amusement. Knowing they wouldn't let me get seriously hurt but still pushing me way past my comfort zone. Letting strangers view my naked busty blonde body and more...I would be embarrassed by how wet I'd get which would just encourage them.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 4 years ago

Sabineteas never disappoints. Tasty story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous