All Comments on 'Julie's Tasks'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How is Julie doing

I know it is hard sometimes to do things in public, especially when naked, but it seems Julie craves the humiliation of being naked. But, I think she needs to be more humiliated by allowing others to view her naked. Maybe she just needs to be told what to do instead of allowing her to pick her tasks. maybe she needs to have a firm hand to make her do as the other wishes. I think she craves to be a submissive exhibitionist, but can't seem to get thru the part of asking someone else to really take charge.

So, I would suggest you have her send you some pictures of herself naked and it would be up to you whether they are shared with others or kept private. Then for every task she has to do, a picture to you must accompany the results. This way, at least the readers would know just what she looks like, even if you just describe her from the phots she sends to you. Then, if she does not comply with your orders, for a punishment certain parts of her would be exposed to all.

Hope you get her going soon, as it seems she is in need of some help and I believe she is able to perform.

Thanks for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Julie20

Julie is Julie20. She has posted these same stories and others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous