All Comments on 'Laura and I Finally Together Pt. 03'

by Threepio10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley114 months ago

Such a romantic tale - thank you

Threepio10Threepio104 months agoAuthor

@AnnaValley11 thanks for your kind comment!

If you love these characters, you might be interested to hear that I'm working on kind of an overhaul, or an expansion, of the story if you will. The idea is reaching (short) novel like proportions, and I'm already well underway with writing some of the chapters. I'm delving much deeper into their past, I'm involving their parents and upbringing in the story, as well as where the came from (birth mothers). Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you updated, because the erotic element (if any) will be very minor; I'll just keep that as it is right now in the trilogy I published here; so I'm not sure Literotica is the right channel for what I'm working on now.

weathernut54weathernut543 months ago

The dialogue between the two characters is so real. I’ve read hundred of stories on Literotica and can say this one is in the top 5 as to realism. Simply a fantastic series and I cannot wait for more.

One negative- please remove the “pornographic” comment in Chapter 2. There was zero pornographic about this wonderful story.

Threepio10Threepio103 months agoAuthor

@weathernut54

Thanks for your comment. I take it as a big compliment; realism in dialogues is one of my main goals in general, but even more so in this trilogy.

I kinda see what you mean about my use of the word 'pornographic'. I didn't mean it derogatory or to pigeonhole my own creation; for me pornographic isn't a dirty word. But I kinda see what you mean. Anyway, I don't think Literotica lets me edit works after they are published? So I couldn't remove/change it even if I wanted to.

Also, if you're interested, see my comment above in reply to AnnaValley11. More work in this 'franchise' is coming up later!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreepio10@Threepio10
Male, Dutch, 1981 I'm a starting writer of romantic/erotic/pornographic short stories. My aim is to write credible, sensitive and captivating stories. Sex positive, sex work = work. I consider myself a positive nihilist and ethical hedonist. If nothing else matters, let's ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES