League of His Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think we'd have time to fuck again, but once she'd hopped onto my rapidly hardening dick, I enjoyed the show as she rode herself to more than on orgasm. I'd learned, since that first time with my mother, that I loved watching my lover bouncing away on my cock. Plus, from my admittedly limited experience, orgasms were slightly easier to achieve on top than in other positions. Could be wrong though.

After she'd cum a couple of times, I had to take her from behind, just to get an eyeful of her spectacular butt. She loved being fucked doggy-style, and surprised me further by asking me to pull out and cum all over her arse when I was ready. That was a good excuse to enjoy a shower together, and though I think we would have loved to keep going long into the evening, I didn't have a change of clothes, and I knew I'd have to talk to my mother about it.

Rebecca threw on a robe as she saw me to the door once I'd dressed. Kissing her softly, I couldn't help run my fingers down her cheek, neither of us able to hold back the grin. "Before you say a word, Danny, we're definitely doing this again. We'll just have to be careful. Leaving together won't be a good look too often, but you know where I live now."

"I'll even park my car a street away. It's not recognisable, but better safe than sorry."

"I'd like you to stay one night. Think that's possible?"

"Anything is possible if you put your mind to it."

"See you tomorrow in class, Danny. Behave yourself."

"Don't worry, Miss. I'll be good. Will be difficult now that I know what you look like naked and seeing your face during orgasm though."

She kissed me softly. "Thank you for that, by the way. Now scoot, otherwise you won't go home."

"See you later, Miss."

"Have a good night, Danny."

I was in a good mood the entire way home. Walking in the front door, my mother and sisters were in the living room. Whistling as I walked through the house to dump my things in my bedroom, I returned to find them staring at me for a few seconds before they burst into laughter. "Someone got laid," Mum said.

"I did, but other than that, you know I don't share."

"Was it Kim?" Kyla asked.

"What did I just say! Although, if it was her, she'd probably tell you herself as it would happen here. Not sure I'd want to make love to her with her parents possibly in the house."

"I do like how he says he'll 'make love' with Kim, but most other girls, he'll just fuck," Aimee noted.

"Kim will be special, if or when it does happen," I stated.

Mum led us into the kitchen as dinner was in the oven, waiting to be served. After I helped set the table, we took our usual seats, digging into piping hot food, as we discussed our day at school or work. The topic turned back to my afternoon, feigning annoyance though I couldn't help grin as I could see the three of them were happy for me. As Mum had suggested, I was enjoying my life.

The school held an assembly every Monday and Friday morning to go over any important business. Though I wasn't actually playing, Ms Symonds decided to announce that West Sydney Rangers were playing on Saturday afternoon at home, and that she hoped as many students as possible would head to the stadium to lend their support. I think, in the excitement, Ms Symonds had forgotten I wouldn't be stepping onto the field, but I knew how excited she was about it.

I was stopped so many times during that Friday, I thought I'd have to put up notices about when or when I would not be playing going forward. Once I asked a few friends to spread word, the questions had stopped by lunchtime, though most of my school teammates told me they'd go watch the match, joining my mother, auntie, siblings and Kim. Miss Taylor also suggested she'd go watch, though was looking forward to my eventual debut.

Meeting up with Kim at my car, she was smiling away as always, greeting me with an end of day and week kiss. "Want to go out for dinner tonight?" I asked. The smile already on her face broadened. "Maybe go bowling afterwards or something? Don't want to go out for a drink tonight. Have to be on my best behaviour."

"So a date, Danny?"

"Well, sort of. I know we've agreed..."

She started to giggle. "Danny, we're best friends. We can go out for dinner and bowling without it being anything more than that."

Taking a deep breath, I added softly, "I'd like you to stay the night at my place."

"Okay," she whispered. The idea immediately made her nervous, but the next kiss was intense, finding myself pressed back against my car. "I'd better be waking up naked in your arms tomorrow morning, Danny."

Clearing my throat, I opened the car door so she could get in, and once behind the wheel, I drove her home. She kissed me again before agreeing a time to pick her up, watching her walk to her door. No-one was home once I'd walked through the door. Even though it was a Friday then the weekend, teachers loved giving us homework, so I focused on that for a couple of hours before completing a gym session, Mum having invested in some weights and a couple of machines that were in the garage.

Letting them know I was taking out Kim that night led to some good natured teasing. When Mum asked if she'd be returning with me that evening, I admitted that it was more than likely she'd be staying the night. "Give us ten minutes warning and we'll make sure you have privacy," she said, "Don't want to make it awkward for her."

"Thanks, Mum." Glancing at my sisters, I had to ask, "You don't mind Kim spending the night?"

"She's your best friend," Kyla replied, "The only reason you two haven't bumped groins already is that you were with the useless slut."

Rachel wasn't referred to by name by the women of our household. I didn't mention her at all, she was best forgotten, but I was left thinking my mother and sisters were left far angrier and upset than I was by what she'd done. I let it go otherwise.

Showering and dressing for what I knew was a date in all but name, Mum and my sisters wished me good luck before I drove up the road to pick up Kim. Knocking on her front door, her father answered within a few seconds. He glared at me in silence for ten seconds before he chuckled, offering his hand to shake. "Good to see you, Danny."

"You too, sir," I replied, following him into the house.

"For the last time, my name is John."

"I know it is, sir."

He chuckled again, shaking his head. Then Kim appeared from her bedroom, and I'm fairly sure my jaw dropped before a goofy grin formed on my face. She was an absolutely fucking vision in black. Vest top, thin straps over her otherwise bare shoulders. Black mini-skirt, and she knew what I loved on a woman, as she was definitely wearing thigh highs, and her shoes were heels, at least an inch or two. She'd taken time to style her hair, and there was a hint of make-up. Kim was naturally gorgeous so it merely accentuated her features, particularly her cheekbones.

"How do I look?" she asked softly.

The fact I was incapable of speech made her parents laugh. "First time I've seen him left speechless, sweetie," her mother replied for me.

Taking her hand, I leaned down to kiss her cheek. "You're beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

Then Kim dropped her own bombshell. "I'm staying at Danny's tonight."

I almost cringed, slowly turning to look at her parents. All they did was smile at the pair of us. "Just be safe, kids. Have fun!" her mother said.

With a sigh of relief, we walked out to my car hand in hand. Once settled in our seats, she leaned across to kiss me properly. "Scrub up nicely yourself, Danny."

I met her eyes. "You're absolutely fucking gorgeous, Kim. I can't remember seeing you like this."

A definite blush appeared on her cheeks. "I know what you like, Danny."

I knew what Kim liked in return, so when we arrived at her favourite restaurant, she hugged me tightly as we walked to the door leading inside. It was a lovely little Italian place. I wouldn't have called it romantic, the families with loud kids would have ruined the mood, but the food was fantastic, and I was always amazed at how conversation flowed so easily with Kim. Another thing I wouldn't want to lose if it all went wrong later.

Bowling was a lot of fun. We'd both played plenty of times before so it wasn't a case of having to take it easier on her, just because she was a girl. Did I let her win? Of course I did. She was my best friend, and she got ever so excited whenever scoring a strike, and while she teased me when she won both games, it earned me a soft kiss on the lips each time.

Messaging Mum as we were leaving, I knew we were both feeling nerves during the drive home. The outside light was on when I parked on the road, the cars of my mother and Kyla parked on the driveway. Walking inside together, her hand was gripping mine tightly, locking the door and turning off the light before I led her to my bedroom. Shutting the door, she moved to sit on the edge of my bed, taking off my jacket and hanging that over the back of my chair before sitting next to her.

"I'm so fucking nervous," she admitted, "Not the sex, Danny. Because it's you..."

"Good thing or bad thing?"

"You're my best friend. I just hope tonight doesn't make things awkward. In my mind, I feel I can separate our friendship from sex. But part of me is scared I won't be able to do that. We'll have sex and then I'm going to get insanely jealous while you date around." She sighed. "But I can't be your next girlfriend. In fact, I don't want to be your girlfriend yet. We're only eighteen with the rest of our lives in front of us. We won't be the same people in ten years compared to who we are now."

Lifting my hand to her cheek, I felt her soft skin in my palm, turning her head towards mine as I leaned down to kiss her. "Then just stay the night. There's no rush to do anything."

Sighing, she kissed me again. "There isn't a rush, but what I want more than anything is to be with you, Danny. I've thought about that for far too long now. My last boyfriend was desperate to get into my panties but I just couldn't let him. I knew things were not going well for you with the slut so I bided my time. I know you've been with other women already. I don't blame you for that at all."

"You're far too understanding, Kim," I confessed, "Far too good for me."

"Oh, that's bullshit and you know it!" she exclaimed. Then she kissed me again, and that was full of all her feelings she did have for me. "Now take off your clothes and make love to me."

"But you just said..."

"I'm not leaving here tomorrow morning a virgin, Danny."

"Women are confusing sometimes."

"But you love us regardless."

She had me stand up and, with shaking hands, helped take off my clothes, while I took delight in revealing her pale, utterly flawless skin in return. She had worn a bra underneath her top, black along with the rest of her clothing, dropping her mini-skirt to reveal a pair of sheer black panties. I ended up naked before her, watching her eyes light up as she saw my hard cock in the flesh for the first time.

"Do you want me to..." she started to ask.

"Not this time."

Taking off her bra was easy. She'd never been topless with me before. She giggled at the grin that appeared on my face. She had always worried about her small B-cup breasts, but they were perfect for her body and frame, delightfully pink nipples that looked achingly perfect for her. She was nibbling her bottom lip as I ran my fingers up and down her chest, then down her back to her panties before I kissed her. The immediate moan made us both grin.

Helping her out of her panties, she stood before me almost naked, only her thigh highs and shoes remaining on. From what I could see, she kept herself trimmed but perhaps had the most hair of anyone I'd been with. I couldn't help smile. She kicked off the latter, but seemed to realise I'd like her to keep on the former. Manoeuvring us onto the bed, I couldn't get enough of just kissing her. Feeling her fingers digging into my back, she released a small whimper when my cock pressed against her pussy.

"We're not leaping right into that," I whispered into her ear, "I want to taste my best friend's pussy first."

I lavished her body with attention. As I've said, she was pale though not porcelain white, she just didn't like looking too tanned. She also spent more time inside than out, so that kept her skin looking paler than many of her contemporaries. When I took one of her nipples in my mouth, the moan that escaped her was followed by a giggle. "Oooh, I like this, Danny," she whispered.

Smiling to myself, as I sucked and nibbled at one of those perfectly pink nipples, I trailed a hand down over her soft skin down to between her legs. She shuddered almost immediately as my fingers brushed over her soaking wet lips. She breathed my name in that seductive way every man loves to hear from a lover, a tone of utter lust and a need for s much more.

Kissing down her body, I continued to run my hands over her body, her skin so smooth at the touch, just doing that could prove a little addictive. But once I ran my tongue up and down her slit, tasting my best friend for the first time, I knew I was in trouble. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Love your taste already, Kim," I whispered, wasting little time burying my tongue. That earned a louder moan, feeling her legs spread a little wider, raising my eyes to see her beautiful blues looking back down at me in return. Using all the tricks I'd already learned from other lovers, I had her on the brink of orgasm within a few minutes, though I had a feeling she's spent most of the evening rather horny. I recognised that when a woman had her thighs closed and looking a little flush, that was a universal sign she was horny. And Kim had looked horny through dinner and through our two bowling games.

Kim knew her body well, so when she whispered for me to move my tongue towards her clit, letting me know how she liked it, I almost sat back and raised my fists in triumph when an orgasm tore through her body within a couple of minutes. Feeling her fingers grip my head, she kept in place as she cried out more than once, then begged me to keep going. Grinning to myself again, I immediately slid two fingers inside her, and as soon as I'd found that special spot, I met her eyes again.

"Please," she whimpered, "Please make me cum again."

I didn't just make her cum again once. I made sure my best friend had the time of her life over the next however many minutes it was. I figured I might have to apologise to my sisters the next morning, though I also thought they were probably masturbating to hearing their little brother so obviously pleasing his best friend. Kim pulled her legs back, completely exposing herself. Running my fingers over her little rosebud, she shuddered and moaned again. "Not doing that our first time together," she giggled, "But I'm not saying no to doing it later."

She eventually had me stop as she couldn't take any more for a few minutes. Resting next to her on my side, she lay on her back, a content smile on her face, turning her head to face me. "Your face is wet," she said before kissing me, "Yep, I do taste rather nice, don't I?"

"You know?"

"I've licked my dildo a few times. Very naughty doing something like that by myself."

"Fuck," I muttered.

I noticed her glance and she kissed me again. "I've left you looking so hard, Danny. Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't, but I'm going to cum so quickly, Kim."

"We have all night, Danny."

I didn't take my eyes away from hers as I slowly buried my cock inside her pussy. I took it ever so slowly, as she'd admitted to a dildo, but I had no idea how big it was. She was incredibly tight, so tight I was worried I was hurting her whenever she released a startled gasp. But I was happy taking my time, though I knew I was going to go off like a rocket within a couple of minutes.

"You're much bigger than my dildo," she whispered when I wasn't all the way inside her yet, "Much thicker."

"Glad I'm better than an inanimate object, Kim."

We both stopped as we burst into laughter, kissing again as I finished burying my cock. Getting comfortable again, we made love, that's the best way to describe what happened. If we weren't kissing, I didn't take my eyes off her face, relying on the rest of my body to take in all the sensations of making love to my best friend. Her hands ran up and down my arms and shoulders, She'd always loved hugging me, and I'd always enjoyed the fact she loved running her hands across my body. Always made me feel good.

"Fuck, Kim, I'm going to finish in a minute," I moaned. I didn't feel embarrassed by it. Big moment for us both.

Kissing me again, she rested her hands around the back of my neck. "Cum in me, Danny. Want to feel you cum in me."

Groaning loudly, I felt her legs wrap around me as I buried my cock a final time and unloaded. Holy shit, it was one hell of an orgasm, her legs tightening with every spurt she would likely feel erupt from my cock. Resting on my forearms as I calmed down, I felt her soft lips on my neck and cheek. "Hope you've got more for me tonight, Danny," she breathed into my ear.

"I'm walking you home tomorrow with both of us hobbling, Kim," I growled back.

Her eyes lit up before a slow grin formed. "I hope you're the type of man who lives up to his promises."

"Want a drink before we continue?"

"I'd love one. Soda?"

"I'll get a can for us each."

I shouldn't have been surprised Mum would stop me on the way back from the kitchen, waiting for me in the living room. All she did was smile before kissing my cheek. "She loves you, Danny," she whispered.

"I know."

"Just don't break her heart."

"I won't."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

"Night, Mum."

That short conversation had taken place with me naked, my cock erect, still glistening with Kim's juices all over it. If Mum had wanted, she could have dropped to her knees, sucked my cock, and tasted my best friend. I'm fairly sure she considered it for a few seconds too.

Returning to my bedroom, I passed her a can as we sat side by side, Kim leaning against me as we sipped at our drinks. "I want to ride your cock," she blurted out, "I've seen some porn and it looks like a lot of fun."

"I'm not going to argue with that idea."

I ended up finishing inside Kim two more times that evening. She must have ridden my cock for at least half an hour, and enjoyed more than one orgasm. The first time it happened caught her by surprise, then she needed a little cry, admitting the feelings were incredibly intense, needing her best friend to cuddle her for a couple of minutes, before she happily resumed riding me.

The last time I climaxed was with Kim underneath me once again, this time with my hands behind her knees, and while I didn't fuck her anywhere near as hard as I could, as the thought of hurting her upset me, she certainly liked the long, slow strokes of my cock sliding inside her. And when she enjoyed an orgasm in that position, I think we were both caught by surprise.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kim exclaimed, "I always wondered if I could or not."

Finishing inside her a third time wiped me out. Kim realised that, happy for me to roll onto my back so she could relax on my chest. She weighed nothing compared to me, so was able to eventually stand up and carry her to the bathroom, as we definitely needed a shower before going to sleep. After washing each other down, we returned to bed, changing the sheets first, before she spooned back against me.

"If you fuck me nice and hard in the morning, I'll definitely hobble home, Danny."

I couldn't help burst into laughter, feeling her shake in my arms as she giggled away. "If that's what you want, Kim, I'll do my best to deliver."

"You'd better!"

"Yes, ma'am."