All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vanyevanye4 months ago

I need to go reread the rest of the series. I found myself lost as to the relationships when I started this part.

williedavewilliedave4 months ago

I feel like the stories have become over focused on his mom. There are so many relationships in his life going on, and he’s always having sex with his mom. Nothing wrong with a little mommy love, but I feel like it’s taking over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with Williedave, I think the mom thing is a little over the top. However, overall, I am totally enjoying this story.

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Loving this sexy story. I wonder if he should be more involved with his sisters and girl cousins. Mum seems to get a lot of attention.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

I will admit I had to pause a few times remembering names and where they lay in his family group.

I am enjoying the story.

stillnunya4Lstillnunya4L3 months ago

Whew this a hot mess

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Hhhmmm...gonna "slow down" with the rest of the women, and focus on Mom, Kyla, and Aimee...

Bethany and Zara still need to be involved, as do Ann and Natalie; not greedy, here, just wanna see Danny expand his "influence" a bit more!!

This is really a πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ hot story, along with the others, I am quite enjoying the whole thing. And, football/rugby is an entertaining sideline for all of this.

Five**5**Stars...AGAIN..

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES