All Comments on 'Legend'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! Could use a prequel and some sequels, though. The old west is rich with inspirations for stories like yours -- or any other story for that matter! ;-p

I just couldn't get around the "our first born" part. He's been with the widow 2 weeks and he's fucked her for 3 days or so. I don't think any bulge would show in such short a time..

But hey, like I said: GREAT STORY! WRITE SOME MORE WITH THE OL' WESTERN SET-UP!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad

At least it had a plot and the author stayed with it, but she simply "borrowed" the story from John Wayne's last. And I agree that she either got pregnant damn fast or I lost track of time somewhere.

Baba8Baba8over 15 years ago
good shot

John Wayne's last was the shootist. and in the film he was dying of cancer and sure as hell wasn't knocking down any knookie. it wasn't young punks that killed him, he killed some old punks. this writer presented a "good shot" nothing like the "shootist." meanwhile "the Legend" poked her with a "good shot" that's why she bubbled out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Getting pregnant fast...

Well, I don't really mind, I love stories of women getting knocked up east, west, any way, really. 17 days, however, is a little on the short side for developing a bulging belly from a pregnancy. 17 days is even a little short for a woman to even know she is pregnant, other than maybe being a little late with her period. A good story, that could easily have been made even better with the time aspect fixed.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Terrific story. Pity about the guns. He will need a weapon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No woman alone on a homestead would let the pistols of famous gunman go to the sheriff for nothing. She would have made him pay and he would have or he would have had to kill her. The unwritten law of the west was if you kill a bad man his belongings were yours but you paid to bury him. Undertaker made out like bandits. In some parts of the west. Fort Smith Arkansas was not one however Judge Paker insisted that his deputies repeap the spoils of the capture and also any personal rewards offered by families or banks or railways. Not any government agency.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous