All Comments on 'Liar: His Story'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not your best, but still...

it's nice to see you writing again. I've missied seeing your stories and hopefully this means you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

The "writer" needs to take a few years of writing classes before attempting another "story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cool! I wanna read more!

Hey! You should follow up and tells us about his trip with all those ripe girls!

I'm glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job - I laughed and laughed...

...because it was so tongue-in-cheek. No pun. Ignore the punks who are critical without any coaching. That last anonymous asshole probably can hardly read much less write.

"years of writing classes" and learn what? That a person becomes a writer by writing? literotica shouldn't accept "drive-by" ratings that wreck your score without contributing to the process. (I can just imagine what that constipated moron would do with a pen and pad!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good to See Christie Back

This responds to comments of "terrible:" your comments prove you haven't any idea what good writing is. This is not, to be sure, Christie's best, but many if not most of her stories are brilliantly written. And considering her audience on this site she's made them highly erotic as well.

But her talent and ability as a storyteller and writer -- professional calibre -- are indisputable. At her best and in other genres she could make a good living writing. I'd like to see her write a screenplay; bet she'd be great at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still the best writer on this site.

Christie is one of the best writers on Literotica. Great to see her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another hot one from the best!!

Christie - you've done it again! The hot, steamy blend of lust and reluctance, and again with the impregnation thread that's so incredibly HOT. You keep on writing them, we'll keep on reading!!

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Write all of these stories that you can write. I love them! I'd love to meet you and give you my no-sperm-count circumcised cock a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You seriously need to have a baby

Christie, you really need to lay back and let a man fill you with a baby and get this over with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You Should Write More Chapters

You really need to write about the trip with the daughter and her friends. You've already opened that door. Go for it. Don't listen to any negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Welcome Back - Clearly You've Been Missed

Christie,

Glad you're back, too.

the two 2007 stories are far from your best efforts, but I'm still convinced, as I once told you, you're either a succesful professional writer or will be when you want to be. Pay not the slightest attention to the idiot, above, who judges your abilities negatively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super

Would love to see a follow-up. Great story! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Just want you to know, I've read most of your stories, and they are all so HOT! It amazes me that you can write such awesome stuff. Are you a pro?

KingOrfeoKingOrfeoover 15 years ago
Inspired by "Liar"?

What story was that? I did a keyword search and came up with no Literotica story with that title.

Look forward to the sequel! Let's see Dad knock up all his daughter's friends!

solvsupersolvsuperalmost 13 years ago
Now that you are writing again:

I hope this one is next in line for developing the storyline! That last line in the story is the best cliffhanger in an erotic story ever. We've got our backpacks ready to join you on a hike with lots of ripe young girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spread the wealth LOL

With a whole month........Some judge will be ordering him to not have any more children like the one in Florida did with that woman who had more than the old woman who lived in a shoe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The original story

For anyone wondering, this is based off a story from My First Time . com, titled "Liar". Google "Liar hotel site:myfirsttime.com", and you'll find it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liar

Christie wrote stories as "Patrick Flanagan" and the original Liar story is one of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Liar Previous Part
Liar Series Info