All Comments on 'Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Great Story...

However, I have just one question... When does Mom catch them? Oh my, then what. A whole new set of events. Just asking.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 5 years ago
To much

To much focus on her ass. Makes it boring.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
DOUBLE HOT HOT HOT!!!!

What a trip!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy brother and sister

Tyler has dark hair...and I thought he just maybe might have the beginnings of dark chest hair across his pecs and in the middle? I know simmers sometimes shave body hair, but Tyler could be one very sexy young man with some manly chest hair! And Michelle's breast smashing into the chest hair could be a real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more

Loved this story. But when do we get to Tyler taking Mimi's vaginal virginity?

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Long Read***

Half way boring a lot of repeat . Your story!! Thanks for sharing

worshipper622worshipper622over 5 years ago
Boring!

Too much repetitiveness.

jackal_manjackal_manover 5 years ago
Fun

This is a fun series. Really enjoying it. Not gonna lie, with how you described the mom, I.e., intentionally depicting her as “buxom,” implies that she is intended to be a sexual character in this story. With the siblings lost in their own world and grunt/screaming their lust throughout the night, I could only assume the mom would overhear them. If the series plans on going that direction, that’s awesome.

Aside from that, some of your lingo got repetitive. It’s one thing to reuse words like “cock,” “tits,” “dick,” “boobs,” “pussy,” “ass,” and “butt” repeatedly (you just have to responsibly cycle through the words) — but it becomes very odd and distracting when you use an otherwise strange or unique word, like “truncheon,” repeatedly through the story. Since that is such a rare, one-off expression to describe a hard penis, as a writer you can really only get away with it once.

All in all, a fun couple of chapters so far. Would love to see mom catch them and then try to seduce her son, or something like that.

Esperx27Esperx27over 5 years ago
Great Stuff

Hey just wanted to let you know, that your stories are great and that I don’t honestly see myself ever getting bored of them no matter how long the pages are!!

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

alittle too long. Get the mother involved; having her clean up the daughter/sister would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A+ Stuff

Seriously, I love this. The over the top nature of your writing is kind of exactly what I want. If anything, I wish these were longer.

I cannot wait until the next chapter

blackfenblackfenover 5 years ago
Great Work

A really great story, loved it, well done and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me 2

I’m wishing I had a hot lil sis that liked her tiny pink rosebud pummeled by my rather healthy, thick truncheon. No better place to leave a lava load than deep in her welcoming bowels

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

This was a fun story. Definitely enjoyed it, thanks for writing!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More.... More....More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, What a story. Look forward to next chapter. Keep it going . need so much more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Sex is what was expected.

But the dialog is so forced, so unbelievable, that it really takes away what could/should have been erotic.

And the action seemed so rushed. Too rushed. Jackhammer ass fucking? Nah.

Three stars.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

Too repetitively wordy for me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much overuse of the same adjectives and nouns. Enormous schlong for instance. Dialogue was silly and unbelievable. This reads like fanfic of a dude in love with his sister. Disliked it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost well written…Cut out 2/3 of the adjectives and superlatives and you’d have a decent story. I get that it’s stroke fodder but your readers have to wade through so much redundancy. We get that his cock is huge and her ass is deliciously plump and that she has a tiny pink anus.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 days ago

I wander , will Ty eventually fuck a pussy in his lifetime AND yes I agree with all the other readers negative responses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....