All Comments on 'Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 05'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad you finally continued this series. Seriously though, how many times do you feel the need to use the word "truncheon", or cock/dick meat, horseback, etc. We get it. He's got a big cock.

burkdmburkdmabout 2 years ago

I'd love to see the mother and her gigantic boobs involved.

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 2 years ago

It's Christmas in May ...!

Great to see another story from you, ZZ -- you're one of the best writers on the site, and no one tells an anal story like you do.

... would you consider adding another chapter to "Weird Sisters"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back!!!!!!

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Thanks again for your submission! 5 stars! Hope you continue with it.

BigDaddyVirrBigDaddyVirrover 1 year ago

This is my absolute favorite series I’ve probably ever read and I hope you continue with this one. Fantastic job and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a fellow butt worshiping freak I appreciate your passion immensely.

The only constructive critique I'd offer is to restrain the use of descriptive language to what is perfect and necessary to paint pictures in the reader's mind.

Great stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....