All Comments on 'Love Around the World 03: Colombia'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CriosCrios6 months ago

Hot story! Was surprised that Mark's mates had already "dabbled." Maybe the next story will have men that are completely uninitiated in the matters of shemale love and, indeed, are actually reluctant to be turned. ;)

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Lovely story, although their lovemaking felt like Mark was far more generous to his partner than Vivian was. If that wasn't the intent, then there was some lacking there. Otherwise, a truly lovely story from a great author. 5*

evancarpenterevancarpenter6 months ago

It's a nice change to have a MC who's not completely new to transwomen. About 95% of the stories in this half of the category are like that, and while I don't have a problem with it per se, it gets old after a while.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Great story, but wondering why he is never "top"????? I have friends that are in a similar relationship and know they alternate from time to time, but one is mostly predominately the "top". Just curious. Me? Purely hetero. Not curious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most beautiful story of this type

Absolutely Loved it.

Please keep writing more of this sort of stories.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...