All Comments on 'Love Around the World 15: Oviedo'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

What I like is the romantic aspect you show in your writing in this travel based theme. Even if the category is difficult you always turn it into a loving frame and storyline. Only one as I am concerned didn’t fit this bill is your last Transexual one.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Very much enjoyed this story and the happy ending, even if it was a bit sappy and sweet. The trip itinerary was a little much to digest, but then I'm kind of a stay at home guy myself. That said, I'm still looking forward to the next trip we take, thanks.

GanyRGanyR5 months ago

Liked it, thanks. I gave you the maximum, but it did get sickeningly sweet.

goatman96goatman965 months ago

Given that you asked for feedback on this series here goes: I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories except for the transgender ones which I don't care for. I started them but stopped fairly soon - just is not my thing. The other ones are great reads and I when I finish one I look forward to another. It is especially interesting when the main character is with women from the country where the story is taking place - the stories I enjoyed the most were when the main character met and bedded multiple women. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...