Love Around the World 22: Vietnam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so disgustingly sweet, if she says no, I'll date you," Heather stated, and I think she was only partly joking. She was single...

"I'll talk to her during the summer break..."

"Good. Do it before Christmas. Spend the day as a couple."

I didn't give away what I was thinking as we spent the next couple of weeks doing our usual thing. We both headed back to work once classes finished for the year, about two months off for the summer holidays before we returned around early February. It was perhaps two weeks before Christmas when I finished work, getting into my car and driving over to her place in the early evening.

Knocking on the front door of her home, her mother answered the door, her face lighting up as her mother absolutely adored me. Inviting me in, her father greeted me with a handshake and a bottle of beer that I had to refuse as I was driving.

"Soft cunt," he stated, laughing to himself before playfully slapping my shoulder, "But a smart boy. Don't go drinking and driving. That makes you a dumb cunt."

Vivian appeared from the hallway, an absolutely gorgeous smile spreading across her face almost immediately, wearing a beautiful yellow sundress that was tight to her body, finishing just above her knees. I couldn't help staring as she crossed the living room to where I was standing, feeling her body mould into mine. Closing my eyes for a moment, I could smell the deodorant and perfume she was wearing, and the scented shampoo of her hair.

"Love it when you come and visit, even if it's only to say hello," she said softly.

"Tim, let's give them some privacy," her mother stated.

His father glanced at me and winked before he walked towards the back of the house with his wife, hearing them speaking somewhat excitedly in Vietnamese. I think her mother had it figured out already. Vivian eventually leaned back, her brown eyes gazing up into mine. She'd bought some new glasses recently and they just made her look even sexier, her straight black hair hanging to just above her shoulders. She'd never really grown it too long.

"Vi... Vivian... Um..." I took a deep breath and lifted my hand to her cheek, her eyes immediately closing as she moved her head into my palm. "Can I take you out on a date on Saturday night? I mean a real date. As my girlfriend."

She cried. But it was a good cry. A happy cry. She collided with my chest as she cried and giggled, holding her tightly in my arms. "You idiot!" she finally exclaimed, "I've been waiting two years for you to ask me out!"

"Sorry... I just thought..."

"You're my best friend, Mark, but I want to be so much more than just best friends." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips for the first time. A brief kiss but a promise of so much more. "I'm still a virgin, Mark. I wanted you as my first from that first time we sat together in class. When we held hands for the first time, I felt this feeling flow through my body from my hand to my core all the way to my pussy..." Feeling my jaw drop wide made her chuckle at my reaction. "Mark, seriously, you think I haven't taken matters into my own hands these last few years?"

"That is so fucking hot whenever you tease me about that," I blurted out before I leaned down and kissed her properly. We were still kissing when I heard a clearing of a throat, pulling back with both of us looking towards the doorway to see her mother smiling at us.

"Did he finally ask you out, Vivi?"

"Yes, Mum."

She walked over and gently smacked the back of my head. "I thought she was going to have to beat you over the head with a cricket bat to get you to understand how she feels. But thank you, Mark. You make our daughter happy, and therefore you make us happy."

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"Would it be too on the nose if I said I'd love to go for a proper Vietnamese meal?"

"Won't be anything like I make," her mother stated, smiling at us, "Though there are a couple of very good restaurants in a nearby suburb. Owned and operated by Vietnamese."

"One other thing. Would you all like to come to ours for Christmas Day? Mum would kill me if I invited Vivian and didn't at least invite her parents. I mean, it's not like the day is about the baby Jesus for most Australians nowadays. And our family is completely non-religious anyway."

"So are we," Vivian stated, something I already knew, "But we'd love to join you. Won't we, Mum?"

"Guess I'll have to get to know my daughter's future mother-in-law."

Vivian blushed but when she saw the smile on my face when I thought about her possibly being my wife, she stood on her tiptoes to kiss me again. When my hand moved to gently hold the back of her head, the kiss lasted far longer as she pressed her tight little body into mine. And she would have felt something eventually poke her as she broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes. The absolute desire in them nearly made me gulp.

"I hope you like me even more when I'm naked," she whispered.

"I keep myself fit..."

"Mark, I've been to a few of your rugby league games without you knowing."

"You have?"

"Of course. I just didn't want to distract you. Me and a few girlfriends have gone to watch. You look all tough and sexy when you're running the ball up or making tackles."

"I didn't even know."

"Now that I'm your girlfriend, I'll be with..." She stopped as I couldn't stop the smile from forming when she called herself that. "I'm totally your girlfriend, Mark. And I hope that one day in the future... Not too soon, but one day, I'll be able to say I'm Vivian Smith, wife of Mark Smith."

I had to glance away as it's something I'd been thinking about since the first day we'd met. I'd been aware of my feelings for two years. But hearing that her feelings for me were exactly the same, if not even more intense, I had to take a couple of deep breaths as I didn't want to start crying in front of her. Would have been from sheer joy.

Clearing my throat made her chuckle. "Okay, so dinner on Saturday night. I'll pick you up mid-afternoon and we'll spend a couple of hours together before eating?"

"Mark... I'm going to put an overnight bag in your car as I want to stay with you."

"Okay."

Walking outside with me to my car, we shared a very long cuddle, stroking her back like I always did before we shared another long kiss that eventually led to Vivian being pressed back against the door of my car, and I think if I'd attempted to strip her naked and have my way with her, she would have happily obliged.

I still had a smile on my face when I arrived home. Mum glanced at me from her position in her armchair and was immediately on her feet. "You did it? You finally did it?" she asked. Feeling myself blush, I managed to nod as Mum squealed and clapped her hands before she hugged me tightly. "My little boy is in love," she whispered, "You're going to get married. You realise that, don't you? That girl has only ever looked at you like someone who knows you're her future and you're all she wants."

"We haven't actually said that word to each other yet."

"That's okay. No need to rush that sort of thing. She's not blind to how you feel. I don't think you've been either. I understand why you're a little nervous about asking her out. How do you feel now that you have?"

"Top of the world, Mum. I invited Vivian and her family around for Christmas Day."

"Good boy. I've met her mother a couple of times."

"Her father is a bit... bogan."

"He'll fit in with your uncle then. Don't worry about it."

Though I spent most of my free time with Vivian, I still retained a few friendships with guys from high school and I thought I'd just let them know what happened on Friday night. They were aware of Vivian, having met her plenty of times over the last couple of years, so when I told them that I'd finally asked her out, there wasn't any real surprise though my mate, Mike, handed a twenty dollar note across the table to Steve.

"Honestly never thought he'd get the balls to finally do it," Mike stated.

"Thanks, Mike," I replied drily.

Steve cleared his throat before grinning at me. "Mate, we've met Vivian. Yeah, we're a bunch of young blokes, but I know how Rebecca can look at me when she thinks I can't see her. Vivian looks at you just like she does."

"Worse, mate," William stated, "She's already thinking of a white wedding and babies."

"Kelly thinks the same with me," Mike admitted, "I mean, she's not at university and she wants to start while we're both still young. Even spoken to our parents about it."

"I think anything such as marriage and starting a family will wait until we've graduated and we've established our careers," I suggested.

"You can get married before then," Mike stated with a smirk. When I gave him a look, the three of them chuckled at my reaction. "Come on, mate. She's no doubt been dreaming of walking down the aisle in a white dress with you waiting for her since the day she met."

I woke up the next day feeling rather nervous as although going out on an actual date with Vivian. I had no plans to do anything during the day. Football season was over for the year, and I'd given up playing cricket in the summer during high school as I preferred to work and make money. I barely sat still all day. It was bad enough that Mum eventually walked out of the kitchen with a stiff drink for me.

"Drink this and calm down, sweetheart," she stated, giving me a kiss on the cheek, "No need to be nervous. The only difference between any other dinner with Vivian and tonight is that you've finally admitted how much you want to be with each other."

Not wanting to drive, I organised a taxi to pick me up then drive over to Vivian's to collect her, then we'd be driven to the suburb where her mother had suggested a Vietnamese restaurant to eat. I dressed for the warmth in a pair of slacks and a light-coloured shirt, dousing my body in deodorant to hopefully keep the sweat at bay.

Knocking on her front door, her mother answered it with a smile, and looked me up and down before gesturing me to enter. "Looking very handsome, Mark," she stated.

"Thanks."

Vivian walked out a few seconds later, wearing a gorgeous red dress that clung to her slight curves, nothing over her shoulders, the bottom only reaching mid-thigh, and there was enough cleavage on display as she had a perfectly perky seat of breasts. Faint make-up including what looked like gloss on her lips, and her black hair was styled...

"Wow," I whispered as she walked towards me, my nose tingling from the mixture of deodorant and perfume she always wore.

Resting her hand on my chest, I couldn't stop gazing into her eyes. Even wearing her glasses, she was the sexiest woman on earth. To be honest, the glasses just helped her beauty. We kept gazing at each other until her mother cleared her throat, mentioning the taxi was still waiting outside for me with the meter running.

"Got your bag?" I asked.

"It's by the front door." She turned to look at her mother. "I'm staying with Mark tonight, Mum."

"Good. Mark, you will always be welcome to stay here with our daughter. You've always been a welcome guest and now that you're dating, we know that you're both adults and we will treat you as such."

"Thank you, Mrs..."

"Emily. Please call me Emily from now on. My husband is Tim. We know you mean it with respect, but considering... Anyway, off you two go on your date. Vivian, tell me everything tomorrow!"

The restaurant chosen had a somewhat traditional theme though had an intimacy I don't think either of us expected. Our waitress was a gorgeous Vietnamese girl who had an accent similar to Vivian. When she said something in Vietnamese to our waitress, she glanced my way for a moment and asked Vivian, "Only a first date?"

"We've been friends for a couple of years. It's just taken him a while to ask me out properly."

"He's chosen well. I hope you love the food."

The food was excellent. The portion sizes were reasonable, so we shared a starter, enjoyed a main meal, and then split a dessert. Vivian enjoyed a couple of cocktails while I had a couple of Vietnamese beers. But it was amazing how the conversation flowed as easily as ever. I thought we'd both be nervous, sit there uncomfortable, share nervous smiles and glances... Instead, the only difference was that we knew that this was a date.

After paying for dinner, I asked if she wanted to head to a bar, pub or club for a few hours. "I want to go home, Mark."

"Oh..."

My reaction made her giggle as she reached up to grab the back of my head, dragging it down so she could kiss me. "I want to go home with you, silly," she stated.

"Ah..."

We arrived home around half an hour later. Only Mum was home as my two sisters were out for the evening. Mum gave me a look when we walked inside hand in hand, getting up to greet Vivian with a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope I see you here as often as you want, Vivian," she stated, "Hell, if you want to move in, you'll be more than welcome."

"Thank you, Caroline."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Mum then looked at me and I saw the smirk. "Good thing your bedroom is the other side of the house to the rest of us, right?"

I groaned as Vivian giggled away, feeling her cuddle into my side. "Thanks, Mum," I groaned.

"I'm your mother and I'm allowed to tease you for the simple fact it's taken you two years to finally ask this gorgeous young woman out."

"Yeah. Right. We're going to my room now," I stated.

Vivian had been in my bedroom more times than I could count over the years. Offering to get her a drink, she shut the door and pushed me in the chest until I was sitting back on the bed. Lifting herself up to straddle my lap, she ran her hand down my cheek as she smiled at me. "The only thing I want in this house is you," she said softly, "I've waited two years for this moment, Mark. I don't want to wait too much longer."

"Do you... I mean..."

"Not tonight. I mean, it's going to be perfect no matter when it happens." Watching her lower lip start to tremble, she added, "I just want to spend the night in the arms of the man I love and..."

"I love you too, Vi..."

She playfully slapped my shoulder. "It's about damned time I heard those words from you, silly! Because I love you so much..."

Then she fell apart, pressing her body into mine as I held her tightly in my arms. "I love you just as much," I finally confessed, "Always have, Vi. From that first day, I felt something. That spark... I just thought..."

"I was scared too, Mark," she whispered, "You were such a good friend to me, but I've always wanted so much more."

"Me too."

"Can you help me undress? I want to be naked in bed. I want you to see all of me tonight."

I found the zip at the back of her dress, lowering it all the way to the bottom, the dress falling away from her breasts, seeing them for the first time. For a rather diminutive woman, she had an impressive chest. Definitely C-cup though perhaps slightly smaller. Dark nipples that had me licking my lips, hearing her giggle as I couldn't help goggling at them for a few seconds.

Standing up off my lap, her dress fell to the floor, leaving her in only her sandals and a very small pair of red panties. Sliding off the bed onto the floor, I helped take off her sandals first, caressing her little feet each time, her toenails still painted a bright red. Running my hands up her smooth legs, I gazed up into her eyes as I carefully pulled her panties down, not surprised that they stuck to her pussy momentarily as her excitement was evident.

Smiling at the trimmed hair in her pubic region, she had an absolutely perfect little pussy, and I couldn't stop myself from gently pressing my nose against her, inhaling her scent. "Fuck," I growled.

"I can't wait to see you between my legs," she whispered, "I've always wondered what it would feel like to see you licking me there."

Standing up, her hands were shaking as she tried undoing the buttons of my shirt. I understood her nerves. My first couple of times with Maya, I'd been incredibly nervous. She was even worse. We ended up laughing away together before making love.

Taking Vivian's hands, I kissed both of them before I kissed her lips, quickly growing in passion as I pulled her body tight to me, my hands running down the smooth skin of her back to her pert little bottom. She moaned softly when I squeezed each cheek, her hands now steady as she was ever so eager to get my shirt and then my trousers off. After sliding out of my shoes, leaving me in just my underwear, her eyes widened at the tent in my boxer-briefs.

"I've obviously never seen one in real life. Just in porn," she said.

"You watch porn?"

She snorted at that question. "Please, you don't watch porn?"

"Guilty as charged."

"I watch petite Asian girls and handsome white guys. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ugly guys in porn. Must be chosen because they have big dicks or something." Ensuring my underwear hit the ground, I watched the smile form before she made me shudder as her fingers carefully wrapped around my shaft. "Wow... I mean, I've felt it press into me a couple of times, but you're pretty big, Mark."

I mean, I don't think I was but it's always nice to hear a woman compliment your dick.

Getting into bed, we'd been out for long enough that it was dark outside so the only light provided was the lamp next to my bed. Snuggling into me, I couldn't stop running my hands over her body, feeling her shudder every so often as my arousal was obvious, but as I ran my hands down her body, I felt her legs spread enough that I could ever so slightly run my fingers across her pussy. She was incredibly wet. I'd never felt such a thing before. I mean, my previous lovers were aroused, but Vivian was something else entirely.

She kissed me hungrily as she ended up on her back underneath me, her fingers running up and down my back as I felt my cock pressing against her. I could sense her almost wanting me to just take her then and there, but though I would have enjoyed making love with her, I knew she didn't want to rush it.

Though she might not have wanted to have sex that night, I knew she wanted something. What I'd learned, particularly during my time with Maria, is that exploring a woman's body is a hell of a lot of fun. Using some of the advice she'd given me, Vivian was going to be the real beneficiary as I pulled back to gaze into her eyes, feeling the smirk on my face as her eyes lit up with desire.

"What are you going to do, Mark?" she asked a little shyly.

"I remember you saying something earlier about dreaming about me licking you... I want to kiss all over your body, sweetheart."

"And do more than just kiss?"

"Well, I am wondering how much noise you're going to make a little later. Good thing Mum will probably turn the volume of the television up to drown you out."

"I usually have to bite my bottom lip when I orgasm at home." She chuckled to herself before adding, "Think about you every single time, of course."

"I was worried I obsessed about you a little too much. Let's just say I've gone through boxes of tissues thinking about you, Vi."

"I'd love to see you jerk off for me one day."

"Really?"

"God yes. Totally hot. Hearing you moan as you get closer to orgasm, your eyes only for me. Before you cum, I'd make sure my lips were around your big cock so I could swallow your cum."

"Fucking love you," I growled.

"You're going to be the only man I'm ever with, Mark. In fact, you're going to be the only person. Yes, I had a couple of boyfriends in high school. They only ever got a kiss. Never even got to touch the girls. Never, ever touched me between my legs." She leaned up to kiss me. "And I fucking love you too. Now are you going to do what you said?"

I did, kissing down her body towards her breasts. They were so perfect like the rest of her, I wanted to take photos of her lying on my bed and place them on the wall of my bedroom. What we both learned is that her breasts and nipples were incredibly sensitive. Taking one then the other in my mouth, the moans that escaped her mouth only made me harder with excitement, her fingers running over the back of my head as I felt her hips start to move, her body eager for me to be inside her, or at least doing something to that special place between her legs.