Love Around the World 22: Vietnam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kissed down her body, I made her groan in frustration as I ignored her glistening pussy, her scent making me groan in return as it was already a scent I would love for the rest of my life. Instead, we learned her thighs were a very good place to kiss, making her giggle more than once before I finally relented and gently spread her legs wider as I took a few moments to just look at her pussy.

"Absolutely perfect," I whispered before I licked her for the first time.

To be honest, I think she almost orgasmed just from that, but it barely took a couple of minutes before she was crying out, her left hand grabbing a handful of my hair as she enjoyed her first orgasm from her boyfriend. Begging me not to stop, I relaxed, getting comfortable and I knew I wasn't going to stop until she had to almost plead with me to stop. I loved just licking and kissing everywhere, figuring out how she loved her pussy treated just how she wanted, and when her clit was just waiting to be pleasured, I took my time figuring out just how she liked that treated.

I think her next orgasm was even better, feeling her hips moving as her back arched, her head rolling back as she almost screamed with delight.

"Oh god," she moaned, "Oh god, Mark..."

Then I slipped a finger inside her to find that special spot every woman had. She was moaning and whimpering within seconds, my fingers working inside her as I now put all my focus on her clit. It was too much for her, I knew that, but I wanted her to have the climax to end all climaxes. She somehow managed to hold back her next one for a couple of minutes before she simply exploded, and it was such a good one, that I was left thinking she passed out as she was silent and not moving all that much. Her chest was rising and falling, so I slipped my finger out of her and moved up, so I was lying next to her.

Rolling onto her side, she snuggled into me and cried. Again, they were happy tears, but I think I might have exceeded any and all expectations. When I chuckled to myself, she had to ask what was amusing me.

"I think I'll send a thank you card to Maria," I suggested.

"I'll add my name if she's the reason why you just made me have such wonderful orgasms."

I learned Vivian was eager to return the favour, ending up on my back as she sat on her knees between my legs. She'd never done anything like it before. Didn't even have a dildo to practice, but she had watched porn so had an idea of what to do. Just feeling her soft lips wrap around my shaft was enough to make me groan loudly, and when I saw her head start to bob up and down though her eyes were constantly looking up at me, I smiled at her as I ran my fingers through her thick black hair.

"I'll let you know..."

"I'm going to swallow, Mark. That's what a good girlfriend does for the man she's in love with."

"You sure?"

"I won't always swallow, Mark. Sometimes, I'll want it on my face. Or my tits. But when we start making love, it's always going to be in my pussy. I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry about knocking me up just yet."

I didn't last all that long considering it was Vivian pleasuring me. Polite enough to let her know when I was about to cum, I'm sure the entire neighbourhood was aware when I came, and hearing Vivian gulping down my cum was just an even bigger turn-on. She kept pleasuring me even after I'd stopped climaxing, only releasing my cock when it did soften slightly, her tongue cleaning up the shaft before she lifted herself up to straddle my lap.

"It didn't taste as bad as I thought," she said.

"I'm sure you taste much better."

"I do." She paused and then started to blush. "I was curious, so I just sucked on my fingers after they'd been in my pussy one evening," she admitted.

Sliding off my body, I rolled onto my side as she spooned against me. Holding her in my arms, we both sighed and then laughed as it was perhaps the moment we'd been waiting for. Taking one of my hands, she rested it between her breasts where most people considered their heart rested.

"I'm ready to make love, Mark... Friday night? I know we both work all week. I'd love to spend all weekend with you next weekend."

"Sounds perfect. You'll stay here?"

"Although Mum did offer, I'm not sure about making love in my bedroom just yet. Mum won't mind, but while Dad isn't traditional or conservative, I'm still his little girl. He approves the hell out of you though."

"Your parents never wanted you to be with someone similar?"

"God no. I mean, they didn't insist on me dating someone white, but I am aware that other Vietnamese girls are pushed to date only within their race. It's a shame as I know there are plenty of young white guys who would love to date them. And no, it's not some sort of fetish, but I know you..."

"You sound like a bloody Anglo, Vi... It's like when I meet someone with the appearance of a South Asian, you know an Indian or something, and they sound like a bogan from the western suburbs. You have to do a double take, and they usually laugh before putting on a fake accent. 'Is that what you expected, mate?' At least people can see the humour in it."

Waking with Vivian in my arms the next morning, she'd rolled over and I watched her sleeping until she finally woke up, making her blush before she snuggled into me. Mum would usually wake me up for breakfast on a weekend, and she politely knocked a little later. Vivian had packed a robe to wear while I slid on a pair of shorts.

Mum always looked me up and down as she told me more than once that she appreciated having a fit young man around the house. Vivian sat next to me at the table across from my sisters, both of them laughing to themselves as I wrapped an arm around Vivian, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Are we going to see you here more often?" Alicia asked.

"Hope you are as we love to see our big brother so happy," Amelia added.

"As I said, you're welcome anytime you'd like to stay," Mum told Vivian, "Our home is yours from now on."

Driving Vivian home later that evening, I walked her to the door where we shared one hell of a kiss. It lasted so long that her mother eventually opened the door and suggested we either come inside or I take her home as she didn't want the neighbours gossiping too much. We both laughed before I bid Vivian goodnight, Emily wanting a quick hug too.

The week passed way too slowly as we were ever so eager for Friday to arrive so we could finally make love for the first time. I was clock-watching all day Friday, clocking out as soon as it hit four o'clock, practically speeding to Vivian's house. Knocking on her front door, she opened it and yelled out a goodbye to her parents while practically dragging me to my car.

"Your place," she stated once we were buckled in, "I'm so fucking horny, Mark."

"Might just drive us around for two hours."

"If you do, I'll just masturbate next to you." She paused and laughed loudly. "That won't work. You'll just park up somewhere and watch the show."

"I'd love to watch you," I whispered as I stopped at a red light.

"I know you would... And I'll definitely do it for you in the future."

Mum and my sisters were home when I parked up and walked inside with Vivian. Mum took one look at us and shook her head. "Girls, let's go out for a few hours," she suggested.

"Why?" Alicia asked.

Amelia had to gently elbow her and whispered something. Alicia glanced our way and blushed. Although eighteen, there was still an innocence about Alicia compared to her slightly older sister. Twins, but Amelia always held it over Alicia that she was two hours older.

As soon as we heard Mum call out goodbye and the front door close, Vivian was ever so eager to get both of us naked. Once we were she noticed I was as hard for her as ever, she lowered herself to her knees and gazed up at me.

"Going to get you off so you last longer," she told me, "I wouldn't care if you did cum within two minutes..."

"I'm going to pleasure you first before we make love too."

"Good."

Watching Vivian on her knees was too much for me, something I'd daydreamed about many times over the years. Once she'd swallowed my load, I easily lifted her up and placed her on the bed where I returned the favour, making her cry out and almost scream with delight as I continued to learn all about her body. I made her blush more than once when complimenting her on her pussy. I wasn't joking about taking pictures of her naked and placing them on the wall.

I could sense her nerves when it came to making love. I was feeling them too. A first time with someone is always a little nerve-wracking, but as I placed the head of my cock against her, ready to slide inside her for the first time, we both took a deep breath and relaxed.

"We're meant to be together, Mark," she whispered, "Once you're inside me, we'll know that we're perfect for each other."

Sliding inside her ever so carefully, she whimpered more than once as she was ever so tight. Her pussy felt like a furnace around my cock, thankful that she was dripping wet with arousal at the same time. Feeling her fingers digging into my back aroused me further, a sign she was loving it, and when I gently started to thrust after I'd buried my length, I had to raise a hand and use my thumb to dry her cheeks.

"Perfect," she whispered.

"You are perfect, Vi," I whispered back.

Hand on heart, the sex with Maya had been wonderful, and I'd never regret the fact she'd been my first lover. And Maria had been a fantastic lover, teaching me so many different ways regarding how to pleasure a woman. Making love with Vivian that evening was the moment I knew my life had changed. I knew where my future now lay. Vivian eventually started to move her body in unison, feeling her hips roll with my thrusts, but when she lifted her legs to wrap around me, the angle of my cock changing slightly, she moaned loudly, and I couldn't help smiling as she begged me to fuck her.

I probably didn't last as long as she expected even after the blowjob though I lasted long enough that she enjoyed an orgasm while making love. Feeling her pussy clinching my cock while she climaxed was such a turn-on, I had to will myself to stop moving as I gave her a moment to recover, earning one hell of a kiss before she demanded that I cum inside her for the first time.

I'll admit to a wave of emotion when I did finally cum, resting my head next to hers on the pillow as I felt her legs wrap tighter and her fingers caressed my back.

"I'm now yours for life, handsome," she whispered, "You've always had my heart though you now have my body too."

We spent the rest of the night fooling around. She wanted to try riding my cock, and we both fell in love with that position. I loved watching her delightful little body bouncing up and down on my cock, and we figured out that she could climax nice and hard in that position. We tried doggy-style and we both loved it, particularly as it was a position Vivian suggested I could really fuck her nice and hard, and when I teased her rosebud, she glanced back and smirked.

"Maybe, Mark," she started, "Though I think my pussy is tight and warm enough, right?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart."

She was fast asleep when I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink. I'd thrown on a pair of shorts, Mum meeting me at the fridge as she was getting a drink of water. I must have had that smile on my face that suggested I was both in love and had a wonderful night.

"Mark, if I may suggest one thing. Buy a ring for that girl as soon as possible. She'll wait for you, but..."

"As soon as I'm in full-time employment, it's the first big thing I'll be buying for her, Mum."

"Good boy." She paused a moment before asking, "If I may ask..."

"Best night of my life, Mum. Ever felt that a person was made for you?"

"I thought it was your father... More fool me there."

"Maybe he's still out there, Mum."

She smiled before leaning up to kiss my cheek. "To be honest, the best man I know is you. You're my son, you've made me proud every day of your life, and I can't wait for you to make me a grandmother."

During our last year at university, Vivian practically moved in with my family. Her parents didn't mind, aware she was in a home where she was safe and loved. My mother treated her like a third daughter, and my sisters absolutely adored her as well.

We both had jobs lined up after graduating from university. We couldn't afford to move out just yet, Mum sitting us down and making us an offer. We'd pay minimal rent if Vivian lived with me permanently, and she would also put away money that would assist us when it came to buying a first home. When we explained that idea to Vivian's parents, they agreed to match whatever my mother would put away as they wanted their daughter to be happy in her life.

"And a wedding?" her mother asked.

"I don't want anything too big and stupid," Vivian replied, clutching my hand tightly, "A marriage is about a life together, not just one day. Too many people worry about that instead of their future. I want a life with Mark. I want a home filled with love, laughter and at least two or three children getting under our feet."

Starting work didn't put a real strain on anything as we were both in careers we wanted. We saved money like mad, helped out my mother with the bills, and supported my sisters as they were now studying at university as well. One thing I realised is that I hadn't really had any real break since I was at least fourteen, and approaching ten years later, I was starting to feel a little burned out. Mentioning that to Vivian, she sagged into me as we sat on the couch and admitted the same thing.

Talking to Mum about it that night, she smiled and suggested we take a holiday. "You know, I've never actually been to Vietnam," Vivian stated, causing me to look at her in surprise, "Mum and Dad went when they were kids, but I've never been. To be honest, Australia is my home, Vietnam is just my heritage."

"Would you like to go?" I asked.

"Only if the man I love is with me. I'd rather do it soon than on a honeymoon. For that, we're going to somewhere in the Pacific. A private cabin and beach as I'm spending the entire time naked so my husband can fuck me whenever he wants. I'll be off the pill by then so hopefully I'll come home pregnant."

"I love a woman who knows what she wants," I stated.

"Marry this girl, Mark," Mum exclaimed, "Put a ring on her finger, marry her, then give me grandchildren."

Mum was still single, and I think she was a little lonely. She'd had no luck dating, so I could understand that me providing grandchildren would really have her smiling once again.

"You sure you don't mind us spending a few thousand on a holiday?" I had to ask.

"I'll talk it out with Emily. We know how hard you've both worked since your last years in high school, all through university and now out and working. Frankly, you both deserve a break and to go on holiday together."

Eighteen months after we started employment, Vivian was rather excited the morning we were flying out to Hanoi. We managed to get a direct flight from Sydney, and our flight home would be out of Ho Chi Minh City three weeks later. Having never travelled much before, we were quite inexperienced so made sure we had nearly everything organised before leaving.

Our stay in Hanoi was an introduction to the chaos of a large Vietnamese city. I never thought I'd see as many motorcycles and mopeds in a single place again in my life. It was nuts. But the people were so welcoming and friendly, and having a girlfriend of Vietnamese descent, who could speak the language, certainly helped us out. I'm sure she received plenty of questions about the white man she was with though I saw more than one mixed-race couple as we walked around.

We split up our journey south into smaller journeys. Stopping in Vinh for just a night as we'd read up about it and it held little interest though anything of interest from the colonial period or earlier was probably lost due to the city being destroyed during the war. We spent a few nights in Da Nang and included a trip to Hue one day and to Hoi An on another.

It was while we were on a beach in Da Nang that I lowered myself down to a knee, showed her the ring I'd bought long ago, and asked her to marry me. She proudly wore the ring for the rest of our vacation though everyone learned of my proposal within an hour as she made sure to take a video of her new ring while kissing me all over my face.

Continuing our journey south a little later, stopping in such places as Quy Nhon and Nha Trang, we were rather relieved to arrive in Ho Chi Minh City to spend a few days relaxing at a nearby resort, soaking up some sun by the pool, enjoying some traditional food and finding more than one bar where her language skills certainly helped open doors that may have otherwise remained close.

Whenever I tried a bit of Vietnamese, as I'd been doing my best to learn at least some words and sentences since we'd started dating, it would make her smile lovingly at me. She knew I found it difficult though I was trying my best, and she knew I loved it even more when she'd moan in Vietnamese when we were making love.

More than once, she'd walk into the room where I was sitting, straddle my lap and whisper, "Me love you long time, Mark?" I would roar with laughter, earning giggles from her in return, before I'd easily pick her up and carry her into the bedroom, where we did make love for a long time.

Snuggling up together a couple of days before we were due to leave, she asked, "So what have you thought about Vietnam?"

"I'd be happy to come back one day. Maybe with our kids? Show them where their mother's family has come from."

"I'd love to come back and explore a little more though I've loved everywhere we've been. I was a little worried about how people would react to an obviously Vietnamese girl being in the arms of a white man. I guess even people as young as me, who never went through what happened here, would worry about certain things, how people might react to such relationships."

"I'm sure people have long memories, but I've never felt a single person has stared at me with hatred. Hell, I think most people have shown curiosity more than anything. Sure, perhaps a joke or ten at my expense, but I don't mind as everything has been good-natured. Honestly, Vi, you come from a people who haven't exactly had it easy for a long time. What I can be happy about is the fact your grandparents immigrated to Australia when they did, and it meant we're together now."

We were a little sad to be leaving Vietnam behind. It had been a wonderful three weeks, and I was leaving with nothing but positive thoughts about the country and its people.

Greeted by both families upon arriving back in Sydney, Vivian was immediately hugged by both mothers and my sisters, and the discussion immediately turned to a date for the wedding. Her father stood next to me, shook his head and muttered, "Women and bloody weddings."

"As long as I turn up, she's going to be happy," I suggested.

Turning to face me, Vivian smiled before she laid one hell of a scorching kiss on my lips, that sort of kiss that eventually had more than one person clearing their throat to suggest she calm down. Breaking apart, she turned and had her back against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm thinking a spring wedding," she stated, "And as my future husband proposed to me on the beach, I think we keep that theme going and have a beach wedding. Nothing better than wearing a short white dress while walking barefoot in the sand towards the man I love."

"All that matters to me is that we get married, sweetheart."

"Spring wedding it is," our mothers stated in unison.

Smiling at each other, I took her hand in mine, and we walked as a group towards the two cars waiting for us, our future together now almost assured.