All Comments on 'Love (with Sister) in an Elevator'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 5 years ago
Love in an elevator

That would be a good title for a song!!!!!! Please continue the story.

Omart57Omart57almost 5 years ago
Beautiful,

Fantastic, terrific ................ Add more positive descriptive words here............... Great story , . Loved it!!!

Literotfan83Literotfan83almost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it as a quick thrill story but I would love to see the characters and story expand to show loads more as they sound hot and interesting. Great start :)

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 5 years ago
Superb

Glad to see you are back on top form, great short story, well worth a sequel. Any chance of rewriting the last chapter of 3 is a magic number?

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 5 years ago
Tremendous

It's a little rushed, but it still works as a short story with a bit more build-up than your average stroke story. Brittni is a wonderful character. Lucas could have been fleshed out more. I know he's just a "little" claustrophobic, but it seems that part of the story is quickly ignored for plot reasons. But those complaints do not take away from your great story. Thank you for writing.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story!

would be awesome to see a continuation of this story, maybe a chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 you bet that worked.

'you can add in back story in a later episode if you decide to continue. It was a fun quick read.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
5 stars

a well-written clever story. what made the tale better than most is you created some decent tease with great sex and romance in just 2 pages. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice different ending!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Whew!!

Yeah, that was just plain hot! Great job by the way. 5 *'s all around. Please keep writing, and I'll keep reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Encore!!!

If you don't write a sequel to this story, I will hold my breath till you do. And I'll sulk like a Sissy. This was friggen awesome, more on these wonderful characters is severely needed and we deserve it. You know you only have yourself to blame for writing such a great short story....

bshell47bshell47about 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

So many have dreamed about being locked in an elevator with a sexy woman.

Loved the Truth or Dare combined with the broken elevator.

Hope you have another chapter planned.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The best part of this story was that the little sister had been trying to seduce her brother for a long time without any success, but she succeeded in the end. The rest of the story was just kind of so-so. I didn't care for the elevator setting considering the path of the plot. It would have been a great setting had Lucas been teetering on the edge of losing his demeanor and seducing him was the only way that Britt could distract him to calm him down. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...