Love (with Sister) in an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers

"This is just getting in the way," Britt said. My little sister stood up, reached around, undid the small clasps on her dress, and pulled it over her head. She flung it unceremoniously into the corner of the elevator. At this point all brain function seemed to have switched off, and a million years of evolutionary memory took over. She straddled me again, but I leaned forward, and laid her on her back, in the middle of the floor. I moved to put my mouth on her left tit, but she guided me up to her lips. The kiss that she gave me was no sisterly peck, but she proceeded to passionately devour my mouth with hers. Her tongue flicked into my mouth, and I felt her hand scrabbling at my belt, trying to undo it, and mostly succeeding. I felt her undo the button on my jeans, and tear open the fly. Her hands went to the back of my head, trying to pull me further inside her mouth. She brought her feet up, hooked her toes in the waistband of my boxer-briefs, and shoved both my pants and underwear down. It was a neat trick, but my mind barely registered it at the time. I kissed down to her neck, and she made a cat-like noise in the back of her throat.

"I need you inside me, so stop fucking around big brother." She grabbed my erection, and guided me to her slick tunnel. I tried to move up and down a little to lubricate my cock up, but she made an impatient noise, and pulled at my johnson again, and I slid slowly inside her. Inside my baby sister. Honestly, that is what I think now; at the time, my mind was blank. It was just filled with the most human need, the one that kept our species going for hundreds of thousands of years. The need to breed. I was a man with a prick, she was a woman with a pussy that needed to be filled.

"Oh god you are big, brother." Her breath exhaled sharply as I bottomed out inside of her, my thickness stretched her, and made her incredibly tight. It was like sticking my dick into a velvet lined vise.

"Too deep?" I asked, and her whine.

"Just fuck me hard, Lucas. I don't care if it hurts." She rolled her hips a bit, and I stuffed another inch inside of her. I slid most of the way out, and pushed back in. "Harder, big brother. Just pound my cunt and make it yours." I gave up on any semblance of being gentle and fucked her as hard, and as fast as I could. She moaned, and wrapped her legs around me, pushing me harder into her with the power of her thighs. It was only a matter of seconds before she came. If I thought that she had convulsed before, when she came on my cock it was like a seizure. She shook, and spasmed, and all of her limbs tightened around me, holding me to her; inside her. Inside her pussy felt like Superman was trying to use my cock for a shake weight. She let out a loud scream; it was like a cross between a porn star, and a female victim in a horror movie. After her scream, she stopped breathing; and just when I became alarmed, she took a deep breath. She relaxed her arms and legs a little, and urged me on by pulling me back into her again with her legs.

After being on edge for so long, and feeling her have the hardest orgasm that I had ever felt any woman have; I felt my climax building.

"Going to cum." That was all I could manage to grunt out. It felt like molten metal was inside my balls. She tightened her legs around me, putting me in a leg lock to hold me in place. I wish I could say that I wanted to pull out, but that wasn't even an option in my mind. My cum boiled out of my cock in thick spurts. Ropes of semen hit up against my sister's cervix, and she began to cum again.

"OH, FUCK YES!" she hollered into the tiny compartment. Her second orgasm wasn't as hard as the first, but it was damn close, and different. My climax had played itself out, after dumping a massive load into my little sister's cunny. I actually felt something moving deep inside of her, near the apex of my cock. Her eyes, which had been glued to mine throughout my orgasm, rolled back in her head. She went completely still after less than a minute, and this scared me again.

"Britt, are you okay?" She laid there on the floor of the elevator, completely still. I thought 'Oh, my god. I've fucked my sister to death!' Finally, I saw movement. A huge grim bloomed on her pretty mouth.

"I promise you, big brother, I have never been better in my entire life." I exhaled the breath that I had been holding, and rolled off of her. I lay next to her, breathing hard, and sweating profusely. That was when I heard the applause coming from the speaker above the emergency call button. The applause began to wane, and then died off.

"I must say, that was the best show that us guys in maintenance have ever witnessed. You guys are kinky." My mind went to the worst possible scenario. These guys had watched me shag my sister half to death on camera. For all that I knew, they had recorded it. Oh my god, we were both going to jail for incest! We would be all over the news. My thoughts were interrupted by the maintenance guys talking over the built-in speaker. "You guys sure do some freaky role play. It seems to keep your sex life lively, though. I know that you guys might not care, but we have a crew on the roof, and they say that they should be able to get the elevator going in about ten minutes. Don't let us hurry you, though. If you want to give it another go-round, we would be happy to watch."

I looked over at my sister, who was also now my lover. She made no movement to cover herself, she just lay there like a spent shotgun shell, my cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy onto the green carpet of the elevator. It was a good thing that she was on the Depo shot. I leaned up on my elbows and kissed her softly on the lips. Her grin had never slipped off of her face, even when she found out that we were being watched.

"We should probably get dressed, Britt. They said ten minutes." She sighed, and muttered something inaudible. "What was that, lover?" I asked. She WAS now my lover. The enormity of that was just beginning to take shape in my mind. What had I done? I took advantage of my little sister, and fucked her in the most heinous way possible; in the floor of a dirty elevator, and in front of an audience. "What did you say, Britt?"

"I said, you have no idea how long that I have been trying to make that happen." I couldn't have heard her right. "I wanted to crawl into bed with you last night in the hotel room, but I thought that you might say no. A girl's ego can only take so much. I have been arranging for you to 'accidentally' see me naked, hoping that you would get the message that I wanted you." She laughed, a deep one from the belly. "I guess all it took was a broken elevator, and a game of Truth or Dare." She raised herself up on her elbows. "This isn't over with. This is to be continued later tonight." We still had our hotel room booked until at least tomorrow. I looked at her, and didn't only see my sister laying there, I saw a beautiful woman that wanted to be mine. We dressed quickly, and my lover never lost her smile.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers
12