All Comments on 'The Mantis (Pt. 01)'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Mechanically Augmented NeuroTransmitter Interception System - from the old TV show.

blozoblozoover 5 years ago
Nice new direction for you

Book?

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Really Good Work

Kant, I think this is some of the best work you have done...even though it is just the very beginning of a longer story. I hate to think it'll take years for you to finish it at the pace you've set for yourself. The third person narration works really well, IMO. You must be the "Queen of the Hook", the way you always leave us groaning and saying, "No, don't stop it there!"

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years ago
I am so confused

Just like all the characters in the story, I'm not quite sure what's going on or why. And I never saw the twists coming. I can really relate to their feelings of instability. I'll be interested to see where this goes and if it all has a cohesive conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intriguing

This could be quite an 'edge of your seat, nail-biter', Kant. Nice start. I'm liking it already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES