All Comments on 'Maid for Nude Day'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very hot - thanks!

Great story, love the development and lots of good hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smoking Hot!

Holy shit! There's times I need a cigarette after I read a hot story, but goddamn if I didn't smoke a half a pack with this one!

Jen/Jack's story time really hit home. The wife and I take turns reading lit stories to each other and I read this one. All I can say is I owe you big time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Wow, This was an amazing story! I would like to read more with this storyline from the author!

deadeye_76deadeye_76almost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I could almost taste the pussy and feel those two mouths on my dick. Very well done. Definitely going to read more of your stories now that I've found you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nude Day needs to be more than once a year!

lovecraft68 deserve a 1000% One of the best authors on Literotica, EVER! Her continuity and flow are so exciting. Looking forward to more reads. These characters formed a perfect 'fit' as a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

How do I get my wife to think like you??? That was super hot!

MasterEarlMasterEarlalmost 12 years ago
Another great read

LC no matter what the category you still write the best and HOTTEST sex scenes of anybody on Literotica,,Hands down,,,, you always do a great job of setting up a story and never fail to deliver, and there seem to be a couple more possible chapter to this story if you have the time down the road,,,, GREAT READ

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Nude Day

Throughly enjoyed this story. Thanks.

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
A great story.

Have only just found this story and, I loved it. I found myself willing Jack to cum hard on Katie every time and, to fuck her; good teasing. You have a good theme going here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unlikely stroke

LC, you write good incest but I think you tripped up here. This is a straight stroke, well-written, that didn't get helped by the meandering introduction that you tried to justify as character development.

Good luck in the contest but this is two-dimensional sex, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spicy, slow burning

This was pretty hot, but the beginning needed some work. There were a few spelling errors as well as grammatical mistakes. And while the beginning set up the scene, it was a tad long and could have been shorter and sharper. But the last few pages were amazing, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow that was some sex!

You weren't kidding when you said you went hot and heavy on the sex in this one! I had to stop in the middle and wake up my boyfriend! This is another good effort LC. Every category you've tried you've done well in! Can I put my vote in for Lesbian next?

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 12 years ago
Who, what, where ,when, how, and with what

The only problem I ever have with with multiple partner stories is I lose track of who's hands are doing what to whom.

Didn't really have that problem with this one, very good read.

come to think of it I've had that problem in real life as well...never mind TMI.

Grins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Comment on Maid for Nude Day

i gave it a five star even if I had to skip part of the becoming because it was so long and I lost track of who did what but I have to say....THAT WAS HHHHOOOOTTTTT!

apollo90apollo90almost 12 years ago
Superb!

I have read quite a few of the National Nude Day Contest entries, and this is the first one that centers the story around National Nude Day celebrations (even if it involved only 3 people). A little long, but the sex was definitely hot. Amazing job, and definitely deserved the 5.

lightninlightninalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Ignore any bad comments you receive about this story!! This is one of the best I've read! (you should have won!)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
The story was OK...

but it was spoiled by some silly errors which I didn't expect from an established Lit writer.

For example, the verb 'to lie' has two meanings. One is to tell an untruth. The other is to be on a horizontal surface. The past tense of the first is 'lied'. The past tense of the second, which you got wrong a few times, is 'lay'.

Tighten things like this up, and maybe you'll win in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate cheating fuck slut whores

they are low life scum bags and should be kicked in to the gutter where they belong

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
umm....

I just saw this in the feedback forum. I've read this story and although it was a couple of months ago I don't remember anyone cheating on anyone.

Looks like the Loving Wives pool has flooded over.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 10 years ago
Erotic!

Great story, very erotic and I liked the mild ambiguity at the end, The genre did say, "Group Sex," so I'd expect at least three adults who can make their own decisions and enjoy their sexuality. Thank you for posting it, and for not cheating your readers out of a wonderful fantasy.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Back in the Day !!!

Back in the day - - - -maybe,and maybe not,but i'd sure like to think so. Great story worth a lot more than 5 stars and way beyond my experience,but wow whatta' trip,keep writing.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Fun but exhausting

Part of the pleasure of good sex is relaxing after orgasm. Pushing the action constantly was exciting, but I began to feel sorry for the characters!

If I cared for my partner in this scenario, I might have continued the stimulation for multi-orgasms at the start, but later might have cuddled or wrapped her in a blanket.

Thanks for the great session, and really enjoy the nuance involved in the risky conversation with the maid, and Jack's embarrassment when she lobs in on them having sex in the lounge!

More like this would be good....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We miss you lovecraft68!

You were my favourite author at Literotica. I wish you could post a few more of your stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GENERIC versus NAME BRAND

Spent time yesterday and today reading Literotica ffm (female, female, male) stories by various authors.

When I got to this one, I felt like I had left the amateurs behind and was reading a professional.I

Paul in Oklahoma

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story, but I wish Jack would have have taken more time with the nubile maid before fucking her lights out.

Thanks for sharing... again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
ULTIMATE in HOT

Probably have not read anything hotter on Lit.

More romantic sex -- maybe.

More lovy-dovy sex -- probably.

But hotter sex -- not.

Hard to see how it could be hotter.

This one is the ultimate..

Look how the whole sex scenario builds from nothing to the ultimate climax, with each individual piece fitting the ascending order and masterfully depicted.

And, thankfully, not a hint of anal, which (to me) would be a blot on this shining masterpiece.

Thanx,

Paul in Oklahoma

satisweetsatisweetabout 2 years ago

Sexiest story I’ve read read for years, the play between them seems real and you can almost taste it’s sweet/saltiness. Where do your ideas come from……….

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I can only say this: Where's the rest of the weekend? And the rest of their lives? ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Well constructed/written, but seriously in need of an editor.

Nice sex.

I'd have thought that letting Katie be on top -- cowgirl, forward of reverse -- would have given her the option to ride his cock as gently or hard as she wanted. At least at the start, and until she got fully into enjoying a cock i her pussy again.

Nothing really with either girl's ass. Could have used at least some touching and teasing if not insertion and/or rimming.

Nevertheless, five stars.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

This story has all the ingredients for a long weekend of sex, particularly between the females. I like the idea of the nude weekend, and more sex would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...