Maid for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,265 Followers

Katie took a deep breath and placing her lips around the head of Jack's cock slowly took it into her mouth. She paused then took it down about halfway before she started moving her head. I sighed softly as I watched transfixed by the sight of this cute little thing sucking my husband's long thick cock. As I'd had her do, I began to follow her lips with my hand and smiled as I saw her open her mouth wider and take him further into her mouth. Tearing my gaze from Katie I looked up at Jack. He was sitting back breathing heavily, his eyes locked on Katie's pretty blonde head bobbing up and down.

"Happy Nude Day, baby." I smiled up at him.

He mouthed the words "Thank you" and then moaned loudly.

I turned back and my eyes widened at the sight of Katie sucking him almost all the way down. Her head was moving much faster as she seemed to be gaining confidence and I could hear her beginning to moan as she blew him. As she had done, I reached out and started playing with her nipples. After watching her devour Jack's cock, I said softly, "My turn."

Katie obediently removed his cock and I took over, sucking him deep into my eager mouth. I was aware of Katie's hand on my back and after caressing it for a moment she slid it down to my ass and then caused me to cry out around Jack's cock as her fingers pushed down through my sopping pussy and found my clit. I sped up on Jack's cock, sucking him fast and hard as I started rocking my hips into her fingers. Katie was rubbing my clit in a slow circular motion and between that and the feeling of Jack's hard flesh in my mouth, I could already feel my thighs starting to tremble. I felt another wave of pleasure go through me when, kissing my cheek, Katie asked, "Can I have some more?"

"Oh my God." Jack gasped, as the second I removed his cock from my mouth, Katie shoved it into hers.

I watched as she began sucking it almost as fast as I had been. Her fingers had slowed up on my clit as she was focusing on Jack, but that was fine, I could wait a little longer, this was Jack's moment. Keeping that in mind, I ducked my head and as Katie sucked on him, started licking his balls. Jack gasped and his hips jerked up as I went from licking to sucking on them. I could hear Katie sighing around his cock and her fingers were now moving faster between my legs. I heard a wet sound and saw that Katie had taken his cock from her lips.

I took my cue and lifting my head took my turn pleasing him. As I did, Jack moaned, "Oh yes!"

I opened my eyes to see that Katie had imitated me and was now sucking Jack's balls into her mouth. Damn she had warmed up better than I could have imagined. I felt Jack's hand on the back of my head and saw the other sliding through Katie's blonde hair. I looked up at him and loved the look of absolute ecstasy on his face as he watched his wife share his cock with our adorable maid. Katie ran her tongue up his shaft and we paused to kiss over the head of his cock. I could feel Jack's cock twitching in my hand and knew he was close.

I took him into my mouth, and after sucking him a few time, passed him to Katie. She did the same and for the next couple of minutes we rapidly passed Jack back and forth between us, each giving him a few quick sucks. Jack was moaning and was starting to shove his cock into my mouth when I sucked him. I noticed he fought to stay still when it was Katie's turn, but could see him moving slightly. I was doing my share of moaning and thrusting myself as Katie's fingers were teasing my clit with agonizing slowness.

I cupped Jack's balls and started rubbing them as Katie took her turn sucking him. Katie's fingers caught my clit just right and I released a soft whimper. Katie popped Jack from her mouth and giving me a mischievous smile that caused my heart to skip a beat started to move her fingers faster. The little tart was teasing on purpose! I gasped as, no longer teasing; her fingers were rubbing hard and fast. I covered Jack's cock with my mouth and groaned around it as I could feel my thighs shaking.

Katie placed her mouth against his shaft and whimpered. I slid him from my mouth and giving me another smile, she said "I want to hear you."

She immediately took her turn with Jack and began moving her fingers even harder. I looked up at Jack who was sweating, his entire body trembling as he fought to hold back and enjoy every minute of his treat. The look on his face sent me over the edge. Throwing my head back, I released a long loud wail of pleasure as my teased pussy finally found its release. I cried out again as Katie's fingers trapped my clit between them and gave it a light pinch. I began bucking my hips wildly into her hand as waves of pleasure crashed though my body.

Grabbing Jack's cock, I literally pulled it from her mouth and started sucking it as hard as I could. Jack moaned loudly as he began to reach the point of no return and I squealed around his cock as Katie's surprisingly talented fingers kept my orgasm flowing.

"Oh fuck!" Jack cried out. "Oh, yes Jen!"

Pulling his cock from my mouth, I squeezed the base tightly holding him off from coming. Jack groaned in frustration, but I was going to make it up to him. Knowing it was a dirty trick, but not caring at this point, I pointed it at Katie's face. She began to put her mouth over it to suck on it again, when I released my grip. Jack cried out in pleasure and Katie in surprise as huge spurt of cum exploded from his cock and splashed onto her lips and in her mouth. Katie's head jerked back, but not before a second spurt caught her in the chin.

I pulled Jack's cock towards me, and opening wide, jerked him off into my mouth. I moaned as he had enough left to give me a couple of good squirts that I greedily swallowed. I continued to pump Jack's cock, loving the sounds of his moans and the desperate thrusting of his hips. When I sucked the last couple of drops from him, I looked over at Katie.

"Oh, honey." I whispered.

Katie was sitting there with Jack's cum dripping off her face and onto her tits. When she saw me looking she gave me that cute pout and said, "Not very nice Jen."

My response was to lean forward and grabbing her face in my hands, kiss her hard. I groaned at the taste of Jack's cum on her lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and could taste him there as well. The thought she had swallowed some had my recently satisfied pussy beginning to heat up again. Leaving her mouth, I made a show of licking every drop of cum from her face. Bending down, I started sucking it off of her tits including a drop that had landed right on her pink nipple. Katie moaned as I sucked it into my mouth and again I felt her hands on my tits.

Forcing myself to stand, I pulled Katie up with me. I leaned forward, shoving my tit into Jack's mouth. He sucked on it and reaching out, I pushed Katie forward so she was leaning over the chair. Jack switched from my nipple to hers and he slid each of his hands between our legs. Katie and I released identical moans as he plunged his fingers into both of our pussies. Jack went back and forth between our tits while fingering us and I could feel myself getting ready again. From the sounds of her moans Katie was close as well. But we had played enough out here.

Stepping back, I took Katie by the hand and said, "Let's go play in the bedroom!"

I started to walk, but feeling giddy with lust, literally ran down the hallway, pulling Katie behind me. I heard her giggle and I laughed out loud as I basked in the feeling of being totally naked and playing like we hadn't in years. We entered the bedroom with Jack right behind us. I turned to see he was laughing as well and felt another wave of affection towards him; it really was like we had traveled back twenty years in time. We were laughing, care free, and about to continue enjoying a beautiful girl half our age.

"Lie on the bed Katie," I told her. "Jack and I..."

"You first," Katie smiled.

"Yeah Jen, this whole thing was your idea," Jack added as he gave me a playful push in the back. "Your turn to be shared."

"Who am I to argue?" I laughed.

I crawled up to the middle of the huge king sized bed and rolled over on my back. Jack had come around to the side and getting up on the bed, knelt next to me and immediately started sucking on my right nipple. It felt good, but my attention was on Katie who was crawling up between my spread legs. "You have a beautiful pussy Jen." She said softly as she lied on her stomach between my thighs.

I started to thank her, but it turned into a moan when she spread my lips open and with no hesitation plunged her tongue inside of my oozing pussy.

"Oh hell yeah!" I cried out as she started moving her head back and forth, tongue fucking me.

In my wildest dreams I hadn't expected Katie to be this forward, but I wasn't complaining. While Katie's tongue swirled around inside me, Jack tongued one nipple while reaching across me and playing with the other. I lied there sighing contentedly as I watched Katie's pretty face buried between my thighs. She slipped her tongue from my pussy and slowly began swirling it through the folds of my pussy, teasingly making her way up towards my clit. When she reached it, she blew lightly on it and my hips jerked in anticipation of her tongue.

I yelped in surprise as before her tongue found my clit, she shoved two fingers into my pussy and started slowly pumping them. A moment later she gently sucked my swollen clit into her mouth and played her tongue across it.

"Oh, Katie," I purred. "Honey, you feel so good!"

"Looks damn good too!" Jack added.

Running his hand down my stomach, Jack's fingers reached my pussy and Katie pulled back to watch him rub my clit. I heard Jack whisper something to Katie and gasped as his fingers caught my clit between them. I released a long moan as I then felt Katie's tongue flicking across my trapped clit. Jack was still sucking on my nipple and moaning continuously, I reached over and grabbed his dangling cock. Jack grunted around my nipple as I started to stroke him. He had already cum twice today, but his job was far from over and I wanted that cock hard and ready for when I came.

Turning my head to the side, I said, "Bring that over here."

Jack crawled closer to me and leaning over started licking my other nipple as his cock pushed into my face. I took him into my mouth and started swirling my tongue around his semi hard cock. Between my legs, Katie was alternately licking and sucking my clit while Jack's fingers wiggled it back and forth. Her fingers were still pumping me and I began to move my hips in time with their thrusting. I moaned at the sensation of Jack's rapidly hardening cock growing in my mouth and could already feel my thighs shaking again.

Jack's hand left my clit and working its way between us returned to my nipple. Katie began licking the length of my pussy, sliding her tongue through my lips before giving my clit a hard suck then sliding back again. I wanted to tell her to stop teasing, but my mouth was stuffed with Jack's now fully erect cock. With my head on the pillow I couldn't really move so reaching around him, I grabbed his ass and pushed. Taking his cue, Jack started to slowly fuck my mouth, sliding his hard flesh all the way out, before shoving it in all the way to his balls.

I moaned around it as Katie had stopped toying with me and was now swirling her soft tongue around my clit in hard fast circles. My hips jumped again and my legs were shaking badly. Katie made me cry out around Jack as she added a third finger to my pussy and began to thrust them faster while sucking my clit into her mouth. I whimpered and arched my back off the bed, pushing my pussy into Katie's skilled tongue and plunging fingers.

Knowing my body as well as I did, Jack knew I was right there and gave my nipple a pinch while gently nipping the other with his teeth. I squealed around his cock and thrust my hips hard into Katie's face. Jack slid his cock from my mouth and I let out a sound that could only be described as a scream as the strongest orgasm I'd had in years tore through me. Not caring what she thought, I closed my legs, trapping Katie's head between my thighs as I ground my pussy into her face. I felt her moan into my pussy, and looking down saw her she was grinding her hips into the bed.

The fact she was that turned on sent another wave of pleasure though me and I cried out again even louder than before. Katie's tongue and fingers were still moving and Jack was working my nipples as I bucked and squirmed on the bed. Totally caught up, I released another loud cry; this one contained as much joy as physical pleasure. Goddamn this was what it was all about! My back arched so far I felt it crack and between my legs I felt my pussy contract. I screamed again as my pussy released and gushed into Katie's face. I let out a long shuddering moan and collapsed panting on the bed.

"Oh my God." I panted, "Oh that was incredible.

I relaxed my legs and when Katie looked up; I saw her entire face was glistening from my pussy. Jack saw it too and as I had done slid down the bed and as Katie sat up, took her face gently in his hands and started kissing and licking her lips. I pushed myself to sit up and as Jack continued to taste me from her, I bent my head and started sucking on her perfect little titties. Katie sighed and began playing with my hair as I licked her pink nipples. I looked down to see Jack's cock as hard as ever and grabbing Katie by the shoulders pushed her down onto the bed. She landed on her side and laughing, rolled over onto her back, spread her legs and made a come here gesture with her finger.

"You naughty little thing!" I exclaimed as I knelt between her legs and licked my lips at the sight of that smooth young pussy.

Jack started to crawl up towards Katie, probably figuring he would suck her tits as he had mine, but I had other ideas.

"Oh no baby," I told him, "You get right behind me because this girl needs to get fucked."

Remaining on my knees, I lowered my face between Katie's smooth tanned thighs and pushing my ass in the air, playfully wiggled it at Jack. No sooner had I slipped my tongue into Katie's delicious little pussy, then Jack grabbed my hips and slammed his big dick deep inside me. I yelped into Katie's pussy as Jack began fucking me with long hard strokes. I swirled my tongue around inside of her, causing her to squirm and push her hot wet flesh into my face. I had to force myself to concentrate on her as Jack, who was in no danger of coming quickly, was really giving it to me.

Looking up, I saw Katie staring over me at Jack and could tell she was nervous. I had planned on Jack going easy on her, but now was wondering if I could get her to let him really take her. One thing at a time I thought as sliding my tongue from inside her I started to run it up between the soft wet folds of her pink lips. Katie reached down and started running her fingers though my hair as I took my revenge on her by swirling my tongue over her clit and back down her pussy. She whimpered in disappointment and I would have made a remark about teasing to her, but Jack's slamming me made it impossible to do anything but moan...

Jack reached down and grabbing my hair, pushed my face deeper into Katie's pussy and giving up on the idea of taking my time, I ran my tongue through her lips and finding her swollen button, started swirling my tongue around it. Katie moaned her appreciation and looking up; I saw that she was playing with her nipples as she stared down at me. Our eyes met and I could see nothing short of lust in those baby blues as I made a show of flicking the tip of my tongue against her hard button.

I paused and squealed as Jack reared back and gave me a couple of exceptionally hard pumps. I was wondering if he thought he could cum for me then fuck Katie, but a moment later he began to slow down. Taking advantage of being able to concentrate more on the adorable little pussy in front of me, I slipped a finger inside and started pumping it. I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking it in time with my thrusting finger. Katie was releasing high pitched little moans and I felt her supple thighs starting to tremble against my face. I added another finger to her and sped up my sucking.

Behind me Jack had slowed up even more, saving himself for what he knew would be next, fucking Katie's tight little box. That thought caused me to start sucking even harder on her clit and move my fingers faster, I was dying to hear Katie squeal when Jack shoved his cock into her. Right now Katie was moaning my name over and over again and spurred on; I removed her clit from my mouth and started licking it furiously. I was pressing my tongue against her clit as hard as I could and my fingers were driving into her a lot harder than I would have planned. Katie didn't seem to mind as she grabbed a handful of my hair and started rocking her hips into me.

"Oh yes Jen!" she whimpered, "Oh, just a little more, I want to cum for you!"

That sent Jack into a frenzy and he started pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I screamed into her pussy and with a loud cry of her own, Katie shoved my face into her hot flesh and began coming as hard as I had. She was releasing a series of loud yelps, each punctuated with her grinding her pussy into my eager tongue. As before, I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as her orgasm flowed through her.

Yes!" She squealed, "Oh Jen!"

As Katie shoved her convulsing pussy into my face and Jack drove his hard cock repeatedly into me, I wondered, could life get any better? Katie whimpered softly and began panting. I sucked her clit into my mouth and her hips twitched as I tongued her sensitive clit. I would have done it again, but Jack grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to my knees. The message was clear; he wanted that pretty little pussy. I crawled up next to Katie and reversed myself so that my face was just over her pussy.

Jack crawled forward and kneeling directly between her legs took his dick and started sliding it through her pussy. When he reached the top, I stuck my tongue out and he eagerly slipped his cock into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of Katie's juice off his hard flesh and sucked him hard and fast. Jack pulled his cock from my mouth and sliding it back down her pussy paused. I felt Katie tense under me and heard her whisper, "Go easy Jack, please?"

"Of course," Jack replied then as I watched, pussy dripping, he began to ease his thick cock into her.

"Oh," she moaned, "Oh that's....big."

Jack paused to let he get used to the head, then slowly, a little at a time, pushed himself into her. Katie's breath hissed out between her teeth and I felt her hands on my back as Jack eased out and slid back in.

"How's that feel baby?" I asked him.

"Damn she's tight." He said softly as he again pushed himself into her.

Katie moaned and opened her legs wider. Jack slid all the way in and after another pause started to fuck her. He wasn't going fast or hard, but behind me, Katie was whimpering each time he shoved it in. Lying across her, I spread her lips open and after watching Jack's glistening cock slide in and out a few times, leaned over and started tonguing her clit. Katie gasped and her hips thrust upwards burying Jack deeper inside of her. I continued to lick her clit as Jack picked up the pace, fucking her faster and a little harder. Katie's hands were now in my hair and her hips were squirming around as Jack and I worked her pussy.

Jack reached down and grabbing her ankles lifted her legs until her feet were on his shoulders. He leaned forward and started thrusting harder. Katie was moaning and the sound was becoming more that of pleasure than discomfort. I sped my tongue up on her clit and every once in a while leaned further so that Jack's cock would slide along it and I was licking his shaft. Jack removed his cock and grabbing my head shoved it into my mouth. My eyes rolled at their mixed taste and I groaned when he removed it. That disappointment faded as I again watched Katie's smooth pink lips spread around his hard flesh.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,265 Followers