Maid for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was going pretty hard now and behind me Katie was alternately gasping and moaning. I took her clit between my lips and started sucking hard. She squealed and began thrusting her hips up and into Jack's plunging cock. Jack was moaning as well and grabbing her ankles again, he spread her legs wide open and started slamming her even harder. Katie let out a long loud howl and cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh, just like that!"

I kept sucking and cried out as Katie pulled my hair hard. The pain was forgotten as she released a scream louder than my previous one and started bucking so hard beneath me I could barely keep my mouth on her clit. Jack was still hammering away at her and as Katie's back arched, he moaned, "Holy fuck is she tight!"

Katie moaned loudly then dropped her hips to the bed and began yelping as Jack started fucking the shit out of her. The sight of his cock made me want more and sitting up, I again reversed myself so that I was straddling Katie with my pussy over hers. Leaning down I caught her in a kiss and squealed into her mouth as Jack removed his cock from her and slammed it back into me. Jack gave me several hard pumps, then slid out from me, a moment later Katie started yelping again as he had switched to her.

Jack went back to me and I wondered if he was having the same 'life couldn't be better' thought as he alternated between two hot pussies. Beneath me Katie was sweating, her face flushed and her eyes wide. Her mouth was open and she was releasing those precious yelps every time Jack tore into her. This position was amazing, but would be more fun the other way around. Sliding my arms beneath Katie's, I wrapped them around her and threw myself to the side, she cried out in surprise as we rolled over and now it was her ass up in the air. I immediately wrapped my legs around Katie's waist, raising my pussy up off the bed and keeping her where she was.

Jack moved over and took me first, slamming me hard and fast. Above me, Katie's eyes were bulging and she whispered, "Jen, please tell him to go easy I..."

She stopped as I pouted at her and asked, "Please Katie? Please let him take you, he's close! It'll be okay I promise!"

Hearing us, Jack had paused with his cock resting against Katie's pussy. Katie looked down at me, and then turning to look over her shoulder said, "Go ahead Jack, it's your day, fuck me."

"Oh, Katie!" I cried out and wrapping my arms around her pulled her down to me so that her head was resting on my shoulder.

Jack grabbed her hips and looking down at me smiled.

I smiled back, but mouthed, "Hurry up!"

Jack nodded and grabbing her hips, slid his cock slowly into her. Katie groaned as he went deeper than before then tensed up. Jack hesitated then pulling back, drove himself into her.

"Oh Fuck!" Katie yelled in my ear.

Jack began hammering away at her, fucking her so hard I could hear their skin slapping together. Katie began yelping in my ear and the sound was driving me crazy. Jack was fucking driving into her with enough force that I had to hold her to me so she didn't fall forward. I wrapped my legs tighter around her and releasing her hips, Jack grabbed my ankles, pinning her down harder as he continued to slam the shit out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Ow!" Katie was crying out in my ear, "Please cum for me Jack!"

"Oh, honey say that again," I whispered in her ear.

"Please Jack," Katie called out, "Oh please fuck me, fuck me until you cum oh pleeeese!"

That last wail was more than Jack could handle. He gave a couple of more savage pumps then whipped his cock out.

"Hold it!" I called out, and again rolling over, put Katie on her back.

I got off her and grabbing Jack's cock started pumping it, aiming at her perfect little tits. Jack moaned and his cock went off in my hand, sending a long stream of cum across her tits. Despite the fact it was his third time today, Jack produced enough cum to completely paint both of Katie's tits. I kept pumping and as Jack's spent cock gave me its last couple of drops he groaned.

"Stop, I can't I..."

I let his cock go and he all but fell onto the bed. Leaning over from the side so both Katie and Jack could watch I proceeded to lick every drop of cum from her tits. Katie whimpered as I licked her nipples clean and when I was finished I gave her a long cum filled kiss. At that point my own exhaustion caught up with me and I rolled over onto my back to lie next to her. Despite how tired he was, Jack got off the bed.

"I'll go get us something to drink." He gasped as he tried to catch his breath.

He left the room and I wanted to laugh at how slowly he was walking. I turned my head to see Katie staring at the ceiling. She was breathing hard and had a shocked look on her face as if it had just now occurred to her what she had done. Leaning over, I kissed her cheek.

"Katie, thank you so much!" I told her. "That was better than anything I can remember."

"Thank...thank you Jen." Katie said as she turned to face me.

"Me?" I asked. "Oh, for the money, no problem sweetie it was more than..."

"No," she interrupted. "Thank you for this." She sighed and gave me that shy smile. "I've wanted you for a long time. I used to think about you even with Sarah."

"Really?"

I almost asked why she didn't say something, but realized she had never known of our former lifestyle.

"Really." She nodded. "That's why I did this, to be with you."

"What about Jack?" I asked

If she was into us both maybe we could do it again, but if she really didn't want Jack, I could never without him. Before she answered Jack returned with three bottles of water. Sitting down on the bed next to Katie, he passed us each one. We all took several swallows of the water and taking the bottles from us, Jack put them on the nightstand. Lying down on his side so he was facing me with Katie between us, he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Katie, that was amazing."

"Yeah it was." I added.

"Did you like it?" Jack asked. "I'm sorry I went kind of hard but..."

"It was okay," Katie said, "It was feeling good at the end." She sighed and smiled at us.

"So Katie," Jack began, apparently reading my mind. "You said you had a good time?"

"A great time." She giggled, sending a surge through my exhausted pussy.

"Well do you think maybe you might want to again next year?" Jack asked. "Maybe make it a fun tradition?"

Katie turned her head away from Jack and towards me. She smiled and giving me a wink, turned back to Jack.

"Next year?" she asked, "What are you guys doing the rest of the weekend?"

Happy Nude Day!

Authors note: Well I hope you enjoyed my story. If you did, please make sure to vote and comment. This is a contest entry so every vote counts. However, I ask that you only vote once. The site sweeps duplicate votes and sometimes takes the good ones with it! As always, thank you for taking the time to read and support my work! Lovecraft68