Milf for Hire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers

Her fingers had encircled my cock and she was starting to jerk me off in my underwear. She couldn't move her fingers far, but I moaned at the sensation of her touch. "That's it baby," she whispered, "And you asked about going down on me? I'll let you, Nick. Would you like that? Licking my smooth wet pussy? Making Jimmy's mom cum for you?"

"Wendy?"

"What is it baby?" she asked.

Closing my eyes and hoping I would be able to live with myself after this, I asked, "Will you take off your bra? "

"Anything you want sir!" she laughed as she sat back, "You are the boss after all."

Still holding my cock she reached behind her with her free hand and unclasped her bra. With a teasing smile, she slipped first one strap, then the other down her arms until she was holding the bra to her tits with her hand.

"How about you first?"

"I thought I was....ohhh!" I groaned as she worked her fingers down far enough to caress the swollen head of my cock.

"Please, take off your shirt sir?" she pushed her full red lips into a pout, "Then I'll take off my bra," she winked, "Then your pants."

Despite how badly I'd wanted to touch her, my hands had stayed by my side. But with seeing her tits on the line, I quickly stripped off the black polo shirt I'd worn and tossed it on the floor.

"Hmm, you do look good!" Wendy cooed. Reaching out, she ran her hand up and down my chest and stomach and I noticed she was beginning to breath as heavy as I was. "Damn you feel nice." She gave my nipple a playful pinch, causing me to gasp. "Oh, honey we're going to have some fun tonight."

"Bra?" I reminded her.

"Yes sir."

Sliding off my knee she eased the bra down her tits to show off the darker skin surrounding her nipple, then with a flourish whipped the bra off and sent it to join my shirt on the floor. Cupping her tits, she asked, "You like?"

"Goddamn."

Wendy's tits were even bigger than I'd imagined. They weren't just bigger than any I'd seen before, but were nice and round and although weren't as high as the girls my age, they were standing up pretty damn well for their size and her age. The sight of her hard rose colored nipples was causing my mouth to begin to water and I could feel my cock beginning to drip against my thigh.

Cupping her heavy tits, she lifted them and lowering her head, began to suck on her own nipple. Her lips made a wet smacking sound and as I watched with my heart poundings and my cock throbbing she started teasing it with the tip of her tongue.

"Bet none of your little girlfriends ever did that for you, did they?"

"No."

"You jealous, baby? You want to suck on my tits?"

"Oh, yes please."

"Please?" she laughed, "I guess I still get respect even as a call girl! Ask again, but say my name."

"Please, Wendy?"

"I love it! You always were polite." Stepping closer she placed her right nipple just in front of my mouth. "But you never asked for anything like this before did you?"

"No." I whispered, then flicking my tongue out tried to catch her nipple.

With a laugh she pulled it away and letting her tits go took my face in her hands. "Tell you what, before your," she winked, "Our tongues start wandering how about a kiss?"

"A kiss?"

"Hmm," she leaned closer, placing her lips close to mine. "I never kiss any of my clients, but I think I would like to give my son's naughty little friend a little treat, before his big treat."

Before I could respond she kissed me. I couldn't hold back a long moan as her soft red lips began to work against mine. Her hands dropped to my chest and she began running her long nails lightly up and down. My hands trembling with excitement, I put them on her hips and started sliding them up and down. Wendy made purring noise in her throat when I began enthusiastically returning the kiss while enjoying the feeling of her soft skin beneath my touch.

She leaned against me and I groaned at the feeling of her hard nipples and soft tits pressing into my chest. Her tongue pushed between my lips and as it caressed mine I was struck by the thought that I was making out with Jimmy's mom. A few minutes ago I would have felt wrong for even thinking that. But right now with her tongue in my mouth and her all but naked body against me, it was nothing but a hot turn on.

With her tongue probing my mouth, Wendy grabbed my wrists leaned back far enough to place my hands on her tits. I groaned at the feeling of her soft and surprisingly heavy breasts in my hands. I gave them a squeeze and as she moaned into our kiss, she began moving her hands over mine, encouraging me to fondle her. I didn't need much encouragement at this point. I began sliding hands across her tits and she sighed as my palms began rubbed across her hard nipples.

Slipping her lips from mine, Wendy whispered, "Play with my nipples, baby, they're all yours."

She lowered her head and I closed my eyes and moaned as her lips and tongue began working up and down my neck. Taking her nipples I rubbed them between my fingers and she released a muffled moan into my neck. Her hands slid down my chest again, but this time kept going. I gasped when she slipped them both into my boxers. Easing my cock up from where it had been pushing down my leg, she began pumping it with one hand. Her other hand slipped down further to caress my balls.

"That feels good." I told her as my hips started moving into her hands.

"Damn straight it does," she answered as she pulled back from my neck, "You're so fucking hard! I can't wait to have that nice thick cock in my mouth!"

Those words sent my cock thrusting into her hand and with a smile, leaned over and pressed her tits into my face, "How about you put something in your mouth first?"

I eagerly sucked her rosy nipple into my mouth and as I circled it with my tongue, Wendy sighed contentedly and removing her hands from my pants, put her arms around my neck. I didn't complain; as good as it felt, I was already so worked up I was afraid I would have cum in her hand. Wendy pulled her nipple from my mouth, but quickly replaced it with the other.

Once again straddling my thigh she drew my face into her tits and moaned as I worked my tongue from one to the other. Her hips began to rock against my thigh and again I could feel how hot her pussy was. Sliding my arms around her, I ran my hands through her long blonde hair then up and down the soft smooth skin of her back.

"That's it honey, let those hands wander." She purred as her fingers ran through my hair.

Heeding her words my hands wandered down to the curve of her hips and after toying with the string of her thong, slipped further down and grabbed her ass. Like her breasts her ass was round and soft and she giggled when I gave her cheeks a hard squeeze.

"Bet you can't wait to spank them!" she laughed.

"Spank?" I asked around her nipple.

"Hmm-mm while you're fucking me on my hands and knees!"

"Damn." I sighed as I continued to fondle her ass.

"You like that idea? Fucking your friend's mom doggy style? Giving his mom what she needs?"

With her nipple in my mouth and her ass in my hands I guess there was no denying anything right now. "Yes."

"Hmm, slamming me with that nice young hard cock? Fucking me so hard I'm calling your name and begging for more?"

She was using that phone sex voice and even with her not touching me I was squirming in the chair and moaning softly around her nipples as I continued to go back and forth from one to the other.

"Speaking of hard, baby, how about I start earning my money?"

She slipped off my thigh and began swaying back and forth, her hips and tits shaking seductively. Lifting her long blonde hair over her head she did a quick spin, giving me a shake of her ass and turning back to me gestured with her fingers.

"Stand up for me."

I did as she asked and she pressed her body against me. Placing her hands on my arms, she placed her lips to mine while working her body side to side, sliding her hard nipple across my chest. Her lips left mine and she kissed the top of my chest as she began to shimmy her body lower. I gasped in surprised when she started licking my nipple, but the visual of her tongue caressing it while she looked up at me was a promise of things to come and I felt myself begin to relax. Man, this was going to be incredible!

Wendy did little to dispel that last though when she grabbed my jeans and boxers and yanked them down, finally freeing my aching dick.

"Oh, look at that pretty cock." She purred, "All for me, baby?"

"Oh, yes."

"Hard for Jimmy's mom? "Shame on you!"

As horny as I was I wished she would stop bringing him up, It was...

"But shame on me too, because I fucking love that you are!"

She followed her words, by making a show of slowly sinking to her knees in front of me. Any semblance of guilt fled my mind when she grabbed my cock at the base and looking up at me with her big blue eyes, asked, "How do I look on my knees, baby?"

"Incredible." I answered, my voice shaking in anticipation of feeling her mouth on my cock any minute now.

"Yeah? You like me looking up at you with this big dick in my hand?"

"I do." I said, resisting the urge to shove my cock in her face. She was teasing and it really was driving me crazy.

"It looks good from here too!" she giggled and using just the tip of her tongue, licked the tip of my cock.

I watched the pre cum stick to her tongue and slipping it back into her mouth she closed her eyes and sighed, "Hmm, I love how you taste."

She gave my cock a squeeze and I groaned when more sticky fluid oozed from the tip. This time Wendy placed a soft kiss on my cock and started rubbing her lips back and forth. I started to reach for her, but stopped and forced my hands down to my sides. Wendy grabbed my wrist and tugging on my hand, placed it on the back of her head.

"You can touch all you want, Nick."

As she spoke her eyes remained focused on my cock and the look in them sent a thrill through me. Unless she was just good at playing the part she looked genuinely turned on and after kissing my cock slid her lips down the side of my shaft. I felt my entire body tremble as she took her time working her soft lips down to my balls where she coaxed a moan from me by gently sucking on my balls. Parting her lips, she worked her way back up and this time I could feel her wet tongue pressing against my shaft.

When she reached the tip, she quickly sucked just the head into her mouth and my fingers clenched in her hair when she swirled her tongue around my sensitive flesh. She released it with a smack of her lips and with a teasing smile, started rubbing my cock against her cheek, smearing my pre cum all over it.

"How's your cock look in my face?" she asked, switching to the other cheek.

"It would look better in your mouth."

I'd spoken without thinking and as her eyes widened in surprise, started to say I was sorry. Wendy cut me off with a delighted laugh,

'Oh, baby, I like that!"

"You do?"

"You're the boss, honey." She replied and with no hesitation took my cock deep into her mouth.

I moaned loudly as her warm wet mouth surrounded my cock and her tongue swirled against my hard shaft. Her blue eyes wide and fixed on mine; Wendy began slowly bobbing her head. The feeling of her soft lips and wet tongue working up and down my cock caused me to moan again and I added my other hand to the back of her head and began paying with her hair as she blew me.

As she blew me! The words echoed in mind followed be the thought that Jimmy's mom was sucking my cock. This time there was not even a hint of feeling bad, right now all that mattered was Wendy was on her knees and working my cock with her amazing mouth. Opening wider, she worked her cock all the way down to the base of my shaft and I groaned in pleasure when she slowly shook her head back and forth.

My hands were clutching at her hair and grabbing them she eased them from her head and pulled them down to her tits. I eagerly began fondling her nipples and she moaned around my cock. I was still buried to the hilt in her mouth and I released a surprised moan when her tongue slipped out and she began licking my balls. Wendy slid her mouth back up so just the head of my cock was in her mouth and gave me a hard suck. I cried out at the sensation of the pre cum being sucked my cock and releasing it, she waggled her glistening tongue at me.

Ducking her head she began licking and sucking my balls while beginning to jerk me off and I could feel my knees starting to tremble. I started to ease back, but she said, "Stay right there baby, I like being on my knees while you're standing."

Damn, she was into this I thought as her tongue bathed my balls with a mixture of my pre cum and her wet mouth. She sucked gently on each one, before licking up the length of my shaft and taking me back into her mouth. This time she began bobbing her head faster while her fingers followed the wet trail her mouth left. Wendy's eyes found mine again and when next she had just the head in her mouth she parted her lips and let a long trail of spit ooze down my cock.

She winked and sucking my cock back into my mouth made loud slurping sounds as she cleaned it off.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good!" I moaned.

She took my cock down to my balls again and shook her head back and forth again, but this time as she worked back up to the tip. My cock sprang from her mouth with a loud sucking sound and staring up at me while pumping my cock I her fist she whispered, "You want to cum for me, baby? You want to shoot a nice hot load in my mouth?"

"I...um," It was hard to think I was so worked up. "Well does that mean I can't..."

"Fuck me?" she squeezed my cock. "Trust me honey, you're going to fuck this pussy tonight. This is just going to slow you down for me."

"Okay." I said like an idiot.

"Well that and I want to suck you off." She giggled, "Just something about who you are is making me want to be especially dirty tonight!" She licked her lips, "Now tell me what you want and what you really want, don't play nice. I'm your whore Nick, treat me like one."

Her words caused my hips to twitch, thrusting my cock into her hand. Looking down into her eyes I said, "Wendy I want you to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

"Yes, sir!"

Opening wide she took me into her mouth and this time began sucking so fast and hard, I cried out in surprise. She was taking my entire length effortlessly and not only stroking my cock, but her free hand cupped my balls and began caressing them as she sucked. Afraid I would pinch her nipples I let her tits go and releasing my cock with her hands she took mine and put them on the back of her head. Looking up at me, she winked, "Hmm-mm"

She stopped moving her head and taking her meaning I began thrusting my hips pushing my cock into her mouth. I moved as fast as I dared and closing her eyes, Wendy sighed and began moaning each time my cock slipped between her willing lips. I could see down her back and noticed her hips were grinding as well. I couldn't believe it! She was as hot as I was just from sucking on me! I started pushing and pulling, guiding her head up and down my cock and she moaned her approval. She tapped my hand and when I looked saw her pointing to the side.

I followed her finger and my eyes widened. There was a mirror over the one bureau in the room and in it I had a full view of Wendy on her knees while I fucked her mouth. I felt my cock twitch and a low whimper escaped me as the sight of my best friend's smoking hot mother giving me a blow job took me to the edge. My legs were starting to tremble and I was now unable moaning uncontrollably.

Wendy put her hands on my hips and when I stopped thrusting, she removed my cock from her mouth and gave me a gentle push. "Sit back and enjoy, baby."

I did as she said and no sooner had my ass touched the bed, then Wendy had me back in her mouth and was not sucking, but devouring my cock. She released another lob of spit and was making wet slurping sounds as she took me down to my balls with each bob of her head. I could feel her tongue pressed to my shaft and her soft lips around me. Her blue eyes were back to staring into mine and she was moaning as loud as I was.

I was breathing hard and my hips were moving, desperately thrusting into her hot mouth. My legs were shaking so badly she put her hands on my knees to steady them. I gasped as I felt the cum racing through my cock and with a loud cry of pleasure I erupted in her mouth. Squealing around my spurting cock, Wendy stopped bobbing her head as deeply and was no sucking hard with just my spurting tip in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned at the sensation of my cum spilling into her amazing mouth.

My hands were pushing on her head, causing her to take me deeper, but her only response was another eager moan and a series of loud slurping noises that kept my hips moving and my cock squirting. I couldn't remember ever cumming this hard, but then again I'd never gotten a blow job like this either, never mind who it was sucking my cock.

Sorry, Jimmy, I thought as I let out a long pathetic sounding whimper as Wendy coaxed the last drops of cum from my cock. Sliding the tip from her mouth, she looked up at me and opening her mouth showed it to me.

"Holy shit." I said softly at the sight of a large pool of cum in her mouth.

Wendy made a show of wagging her white coated tongue at me and closing her mouth titled her head back and gave an exaggerated swallow. She opened wide again, showing off her now empty mouth and laughed, "Did I do a good job sir?"

"Oh my God." Was all I could come out with.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" she said, then standing up stepped up to the bed and grabbed the strong of her thong. "How about you get down where I was and take this off for me?"

I slipped off the bed so fast my knees hit the floor painfully, but I could care less. I turned so I was behind Wendy who was holding the strings of the thong out for me. Grabbing them, I forced myself to slowly slide them over her hips and work them down her legs. My hands caressed the black stockings on the way down and when the thing reached the floor she raised her right foot.

"Take my shoes off, baby. I don't want to hurt you with those heels."

I slipped her heel off, then the other and putting my hands on her legs began sliding them up and down her legs, enjoying the feel of her stockings. Of course once I reached the top of the thigh highs the soft smooth flesh of her inner thighs felt much better. Sitting up on my knees put Wendy's amazing ass directly in my face and remembering she said I could do what I wanted, I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them.

"There you go, baby, play with that ass." She giggled, "How about you kiss it?"

Not needing to be told twice I pressed my lips to her left ass cheek and started kissing and sucking on her flesh while my hands caressed and fondled her round ass.

"I like that." She purred, "You look good in that mirror. Now let me give you something else to kiss."

Bending over the bed, She reached back and grabbing her ass, spread it open.

"Oh, yes." I whispered as I was now confronted with the sight of her smooth pussy peeking out at me from between her tan thighs.

"Go ahead, baby, you...oh fuck!"

Wendy called out in surprise as losing all control I buried my face between her thighs and plunged my tongue into her pussy. Her wet flesh was hot against my face and the sweet scent of her pussy caused me to grab her cheeks and spread them further to try to get my face even deeper into her. My probing tongue swirled through her wet lips until I found the entrance to her pussy and slipped it in.

"Yes, oh, baby, I knew I'd love this as much as you!"

I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and began eagerly licking and sucking, moaning at the taste of her sticky fluid in my mouth. Wendy was squirming in my face as my tongue explored her hot little box and she was moaning softly as I shook my head, rubbing my nose into her pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers