Milf for Hire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers

"Oh, I like that!" she groaned, "Now suck that clit!"

Slipping my tongue from inside her, I worked it up through her lips and finding her swollen button gave it a quick kiss before caressing it with just the tip. A shudder went through her thighs and she released a long moan as I pressed my tongue harder to her swollen button. Sliding my hand up along the inside of her thigh, I continued my bold moves and slipped a finger inside her.

"Oh, look at you! You bad boy; sucking your friend's mother's pussy!"

"After she sucked my cock." I said into her pussy, "Guess you're a bad girl."

"I love it, Nick!" She laughed, "You are better than I thought you'd be! Now put another finger in there, and don't be shy, move them!"

I eased a second finger inside and began pumping them in and out while taking her clit gently between my lips and sucking on it.

'God, that's good! That's why I like younger men! Guys my age want to fuck and run, young men like you are eager to please." She sighed when I went back to licking her clit, "And you are eager, aren't you baby?"

"Yes I am." I told her while giving her ass a quick slap with my free hand.

"Ohh, save that for when you fuck me." She said, "Now hold on, as good as this is I want to roll over on my back. Know why?"

"It feels better?" I asked while reluctantly removing my face from between her lush thighs and her fingers from her hot tight pussy.

"Nope, so I can watch my son's best friend lick my pussy!"

Wendy crawled up onto the bed and rolling over on her back lifted her legs and let them fall open to expose her glistening pussy. Reaching down, she spread her lips open and teasing her clit with her long red nail, she said, "Come get it, baby."

Placing my hands on the inside of her thighs, I once again all but attacked her pussy. Wendy squealed in delight when I pushed my tongue inside her to get another taste before I worked back to her clit. While my tongue probed her sopping pussy, she lowered her legs and draping them over my shoulders, worked her stocking feet up and down my back.

"Like those stockings, baby?" she asked, "I wore them just like you wanted." She moaned as my tongue slipped through the wet folds of her pussy and teased a circle around her clit. "You think about them when you jerked off to that nasty whore in the ad? You cum thinking of them wrapped around you?"

"Every night!" I said, before taking her clit between my lips and sucking on it.

"Hmm, just like you thought of cumming on me when you were younger?" she gasped when I returned my two fingers and started thrusting them into her, harder than before. "You jerked off with my panties didn't you, Nick? You shot that nice thick cum into my panties and thought about me doing everything I'm doing tonight didn't you."

I moaned first in agreement, then in pleasure, when she slipped her right leg from my shoulder and pressed her black clad foot onto my semi hard cock. She began sliding it back and forth and despite the fact I'd cum a few minutes ago my cock was already growing at her touch. Her thigh was now pressed to my cheek and I leaned against it as my tongue swirled quickly around her clit and my fingers drove into her. She was so wet she was dripping down her thighs and my cheeks were covered in her sticky juice.

I could hear my fingers sliding on and out and again taking her pink nub into my mouth I began sucking it in the same rhythm as my fingers were moving.

'Oh, right there, baby!" she cooed, "Just like that! Hmm, you're damn god for your age!"

Spurred on by her words, I started to suck harder on her clit and shoved my fingers deeper inside her until I could feel my knuckles pressing against her wet skin. Wendy moaned softly and started moving her hips in time with my fingers, driving her pussy down into them.

"Look at me, baby. Let me see that pretty face down there. I looked up and saw she was playing with her nipples. My tongue still dancing across her clit I watched her long red nails tease her swollen nipples and saw that Wendy's face was flushed and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. Her eyes were on me and she whispered, "Yeah, look at you, you bad boy, sucking my pussy. You think about this those nights you slept over? You think about sneaking into my bed and fucking me? You...oh!"

She gasped and as her hips began to move faster I could feel her thigh trembling against my cheek. Between my legs she had eased her foot between my legs and the top of her foot was sliding along my balls. My cock was now fully erect and I couldn't wait to slam it into the hot pussy I was sucking on.

"I hope you did, because I did." She breathed. My eyes must have widened because she laughed softly, "That's right, Nick. I thought about my sons good looking friend. I thought about you coming in and telling me how much you wanted me and me sucking your nice young cock and letting you fuck me!" she lifted her hips higher and I could feel her legs quivering, "Oh, oh, baby just a little more! Keep licking me!" he body shuddered and she whimpered, "So close!"

She pumped her hips hard into my fingers, then shocked me once again, by saying, "Slip a finger in my ass!"

I'd never played with a girl's ass before and easing my finger to her ass began to slowly push it in. Wendy had other ideas and lifting her hips shoved them back down, driving my ginger hard into her ass.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried out and clamping her thighs around my head, went off like a rocket.

Releasing a squeal that I'm sure the people on either side of us could hear, Wendy began bucking her hips wildly as her pussy and ass convulsed around my fingers. I couldn't believe how tight her ass was and I could feel my fingers rubbing against each other through the thin skin between her ass and pussy. She'd lifted the foot that was on my cock in order to pin my face between her legs and I could feel her toes digging into my shoulders as she began emitting a series of short sharp yelps.

I was having a hard time breathing with her thighs clamped around my head and my face pressed against her hot quivering pussy, but at the moment I couldn't think of a better place to be! Wendy's pussy contracted hard around my fingers and I felt her entire body go limp. With a soft whimper her legs slid from around my head to dangle off the bed and she moaned, "Oh fuck, I came hard!"

She giggled when I gave her clit one last kiss and as I eased my fingers from her pussy and ass she laughed, "That was so much more fun than faking one. Honestly some of those guys couldn't turn a switch on!"

I sat back on my knees unsure what to do. Wendy was still breathing hard and I watched her tits rise and fall with each breath and then shifted my gaze to her dripping pussy.

"See something you want baby?" she asked, sitting up.

"I want you."

"And you're going to have me! Now stand up for me."

I stood and leaning forward, Wendy gave me a thrill by lifting her tits and placing them around my cock. I began moving my hips, sliding my dripping cock between her tits and lowering her head, Wendy flicked her tongue out, giving my head a quick lick each time I pushed it between her now sticky breasts.

"Hmm, you like tit fucking me?"

"I like it all!" I told her.

"Yes, you do! Now let me have that cock!"

She opened her mouth and I happily pushed my cock into it. I moaned softly as she began slowly bobbing her head. My cock was just as hard as it was before and after taking me down to my balls and giving them a quick lick, she popped my cock from her mouth and laying back on the bed, lifted her legs up in the air.

"Come on, baby, fuck that pussy!"

Pausing just long enough to kick off my shoes and jeans from where they were gathered around my ankles. I grabbed her ankles and after sliding my cock along the length of her slick pussy, shoved it inside her. I moaned at the feeling of her hot tight pussy and with no hesitation began fucking her hard and fast.

Oh yeah!" she cried out, grabbing her tits and toying with her nipples. "Take that pussy! You paid for it, its yours!"

Wendy pushed against my hands and spread her legs wide open for me. Shifting my grip, I put my hands behind her thighs and pushed her legs back as I began fucking her even harder.

'Fuck that's deep!" she howled as I repeatedly slammed my cock balls deep into her amazing pussy.

Letting her tits go, Wendy grabbed her own ankles and helped hold her legs back as I fucked her. That lifted her ass off the bed and I was now driving my cock almost straight down into her. She cried out again and again as I fucked her so hard my balls were slapping against her ass. I found myself staring at her black clad feet leaning over took her toes into my mouth and started sucking on them. She giggled, but that sound turned into another squeal as I leaned further over. Her foot moved and I had to release it, but it was worth it as I had her almost bent in half with her feet over her head and her hips completely off the bed.

"Oh look at you fucking me! Look!" She had turned her head and I did the same.

I watched with a smile on my face as I continued fucking her. I was slamming her harder than I'd ever dared do to any other girl I'd been with. Wendy was loving every minute of it, squealing and yelping and my eyes shifted to her huge tits bouncing wildly as I had her pinned to the bed and was pounding away at her sopping pussy. I could feel her juices squirting on my thighs each time I thrust into her and was aware all I could smell and taste was her pussy.

"Oh God, baby!" she cried, you are fucking me!" She let me give her several more hard thrusts before calling out, "let me get on my knees for you!"

I reluctantly withdrew my cock, but smiled, when she immediately rolled over onto her knees and backing up to the edge of the bed, put her incredible ass in the air. Grabbing her hips, I plunged my cock deep inside her and she released a high pitched squeal that inspired me to began slamming into her so hard if I wasn't holding her hips she would have fallen forward.

"Fuck yeah!" she howled, "Fuck that pussy! Fuck his mother's pussy! Give it to me as hard as you can!"

That was precisely what I was doing, thrusting into her hard enough for our skin to be making sharp slapping sounds. My balls were banging into her pussy so hard it was uncomfortable, but not enough to slow me down. Looking down I watched the mind blowing sight of my long glistening cock sliding in and out of her pink pussy. I could see her lips tightly clenched to my shaft and feel her hot flesh trying to suck me back in even as I pulled back. Our thighs were both covered in her juices and I could see a sheen of sweat on the smooth skin of her back.

Her long blonde hair was fanned across her back and sticking to it in places. Looking back at her ass I watched her round cheeks jiggling each time I plunged into her and remembering what she said before, gave her right ass cheek a hard slap.

'Oh, yeah! Do it again, harder!"

I slapped her cheek again, then again harder each time. She yelped and spurred on I started slapping her other cheek then began going back and forth.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" she moaned, "I love it! Spank me like the bad girl I am! Like your dirty whore, because that's what I am! Your fucking whore!"

I slapped her ass several more times and marveled at the sight of my red hand prints on her ass. Grabbing her hips again I started fucking her as hard as I could and could feel my legs starting to shake as despite cumming recently I was going to fast to hold back much longer. I thought about slowing down and trying to go as long as I could, but the squeals and yelps coupled with the look of absolute lust on her face in the mirror kept me fucking her like an animal.

I jumped at the feeling of something hitting my balls and looking down saw Wendy was playing with her clit while I fucked her.

"Yeah," she moaned, "Keep fucking me, baby! I want to cum on that nice young cock!" she yelped when I gave her another hard thrust, "I've never done that, Nick, never come with them fucking me, but I want to cum with you inside me!"

"I slowed up slightly to try to give her time to come, but her dirty talking wasn't making it easy.

"Oh, god!" she groaned, "And fucking bareback! Oh it feels good not to use anything!"

I hadn't even thought of that all I'd thought about was this as the hottest woman I knew and I was going to fuck her.

"Oh fuck, baby, I think I'll even let you cum inside me! You want that? You want to cum in my hot pussy?"

I thought about it, but another image jumped into my mind.

"I want to come on your face." I gasped while I continued to hammer away at her.

"Oh, bad boy!" she called out, "Tell you what, baby; you hold off until I come you can shoot that hot load all over my slutty little face!"

I closed my eyes and slowed down even more, trying to win the race. Beneath me, Wendy was alternately yelping and moaning as she rubbed her clit and drove herself back into my thrusting cock.

"Oh, harder, baby! I need it harder!"

I started to pump faster and could feel my cock twitching; there was no way I would hold off for her. Looking back down at her ass, I recalled how I got her off when I went down on her and spreading her cheeks shoved my finger deep into her ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed.

She slammed herself back into me so hard I almost lost my balance and released a long loud howl that had me hoping no one would call the cops. I added my own cry of pleasure to hers as her pussy clamped tightly around my thrusting cock and her ass squeezed my finger as her body went over the edge. Her pussy convulsing around my cock along with the fact I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her through her ass caused me to gasp and I once again released a high pitched whimper as my body told me it was more than ready.

I fought to hold back by giving her short sharp strokes instead of long deep ones and managed to stave off my impending orgasm as she bucked and squealed while slamming back and repeatedly impaling herself on my cock. Wendy threw her head back and let loose with a animal like howl. Her pussy quivered around my cock and I gasped at the sensation of gush of warm wet fluid squirting out around my cock and splattering my thighs.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped as she let her body go limp, falling face first on the bed.

That pulled her pussy from me and with a desperate moan, I leaned over her and started to enter her sopping pussy.

"No, wait!" she called out, rolling over into a sitting position. "You get a reward for that one!"

Sliding off the bed and onto her knees, Wendy grabbed my dripping cock and taking it into her mouth began rapidly bobbing her head.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I kept moaning as her skilled mouth and tongue caressed my throbbing cock.

I felt the cum building and began moving my hips, thrusting my cock into her mouth. Wendy looked up at me, her blue eyes glazed with lust and I was struck by the thought that I was seconds away from blowing a load in Jimmy's mom's face. That thought, one that I had been trying to shy away from all night, this time sent me over the edge.

"Oh, Wendy!" I groaned, "I'm going to...Fuck!"

Wendy whipped my cock from her mouth and pumping it furiously kept it aimed at her face. I cried out as my cock exploded in her hand so hard I thought my knees were going to give out. Even though I'd cum one already, an long thick stream of cum erupted my cock splattered against her cheek. Still pumping my cock, Wendy let the next spurt hit the other side of her face.

Opening her mouth she took the next squirt of thick white cum into her mouth, but using her tongue to push it out, let it drool down her chin. Wendy kept pumping and I kept cumming, spurt after spurt striking her face and mouth. I gave a low moan and had to rest my hand on the bed to stay on my feet as Wendy squeezed the last of the cum from my spent cock.

I started to sit then whimpered pathetically when taking my cock quickly in her cum covered mouth, Wendy sucked hard enough to coax a couple of more drops. Releasing my cock she laughed as I sank down onto the bed gasping for breath.

"Aww," she cooed, as she rose from her knees and sat next to me. "Did I wear you out, baby?"

"You were...I...Goddamn!" I exclaimed, causing her to laugh again.

"Well it is my job to please after all." She said, "Speaking of, baby, take a good long look before I wipe off."

I turned to face her and took in the unbelievable sight of Jimmy's mother sitting next to me with cum dripping off her face. There were streams of white sticky fluid oozing down her cheeks and chin down onto her huge tits and as I watched she ran her tongue along her lips and slurped some if it into her mouth.

"You happy with your purchase sir?" she asked.

"Hell yeah." I nodded.

Reaching behind the pillow, Wendy removed a white towel and slowly wiped the cum from her face. I watched, enjoying every minute of it and taking in her naked body for as long as I could. Which wasn't much longer. Tossing the towel into the bathroom across the room, she picked her red robe off the floor and slipped it on. After tying it, she smiled at me and picking up the money from the night stand asked, "Worth it?"

"Yeah, um..." I frowned. "Hey, did you mean it that you thought about me sometimes?"

"I did." She smiled, "I wasn't just saying that. I was horny and alone for a long time after Jimmy's father left and had some nasty thoughts about you, why?"

"Well then," I pointed at the money, "Are you really going to charge me?"

Wendy laughed, "Of course I am! The ad said Milf for Hire, not charity cases welcome!"

"Yeah, but you said it was a turn on and..."

"It was!" she told me. "It probably shouldn't have been, but knowing I was fucking my son's best friend had me damn hot." She sighed, "Couldn't you tell?"

"But I don't have a lot of money and you had a good time so maybe...?"

"Nick." She pointed at me. "You came here expecting to pay some stranger. Instead you got to fuck a woman you have dreamed about for years. And know what? You got a lot more than the other guys do. I let you cum twice, you fucked me bareback, and I came twice for you, once with you inside. I even let you finger my ass." Holding up the money, she said, "Other guys would have had to pay a lot more for that, so you made out just fine."

"Okay." Picking up my jeans and boxers, I began to slide them on when I thought of something else. "Hey, could we, you know, maybe do it again another time?"

"Anytime you have two hundred dollars."

"Two hundred?"

"I'll blow you for a hundred." When I frowned she sighed, "Sorry no discounts." Looking over at the nightstand, she pointed at the clock, "You need to get going, Nick. I need to shower and change; I have another guy coming over in an hour."

"Sure." I stood up and as she sat there and began counting my money, she looked up and smiled,

"Hey, Nick, look at it this way. Jimmy's birthday is next week and he's going to love the new I-pod you just bought him!"

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed my first story of the year. I am hoping to put out more work than last year and also try my hand at some new categories and hopefully you, my fans, will be nice enough to follow me into them. Just to remind you, this is a free site. Our only payment is through votes and comments so please take a minute to let me know what you thought. As always, thank you for reading. LC68