All Comments on 'Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn

Just wanted to say that was hot. I enjoyed the first chapter, with its slow progression. And then this chapter was full of erotic fun. Keep up the writing, you definitely have a gift for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10/10

I don't usually comment here, but I want you to know that this was, in my humble opinion, the best story in this category on the site. Great stuff.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Comment on your note

If you think about it the world is populated from incest. If you believe in evolution, there weren't different people at first. The different sexes evolved from one and eventually reproduced.

If God created the world and Adam and Eve had children, then brothers and sisters had to have children to populate the world. That leads me to think that incest is a natural thing not something dirty and sinful.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Awesome read. So hot and so romantic too at times. I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice one! Could we have another please ?

In most cases of recorded mom/son relationship, it is normally the son with his raging hormones who seduces the mother. It is a very hard for the mother to break this strongest of taboos and therefore stories where the mother simply jumps in to bed with the son are not believable.

Please use your obvious talent in writing a mom son tale with the son seducing a reluctant mother.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Bravo.

You continually show excellence. Thank you.

PadukaPadukaover 9 years ago
Nice one! Could we have another please!!!

I don't usually comment here, but I want you to know that this was, in my humble opinion, the best story in this category on the site. Great stuff.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
nicely done

glad uncle malcom turned not to be such a bad guy afterall. another beautifuly writen piece. keep em cumming

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Outfuckingstanding! WOW...

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Well Written

Great story, would like to see more, Thanks

rrynorriccrrynorriccover 9 years ago
Beautifully written!

Thank you - truly outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom

loved the story

son4motherson4motherover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Filled with lots of hot details, very erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

If people who read this don't give it 5 stars, then they just don't appreciate a classic porn story. Both chapters were the perfect length and the second chapter more than made up for the lack of sex in the first chapter. Truly amazing, LC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comments...

First I will say off the bat I voted 5 stars but almost didn't. Killed my buzz from the story with a quote from Crowley. No I am not here to bag his religion, but people like Crowley, LaVay, JoS people; is it no wonder people who worship that way get a bad name? I am all for some of the ideals such as learning , the love of women as equals, etc ,but some people spoil it. Anyway just wanted to say sorry for almost downgrading but in the end logic prevailed; that it was the story I was voting on and nothing more.

Great story -- both the first and second were highly enjoyable to me-- but I unlike I think most preferred the first one best. Very realistic in everything you wrote.

[End for Author]

Sigh... I was hoping never to say this on this site but I can't take it anymore. I am a Psych. who works with abused incest victims but also on occasion "couples" who are family lovers. For the Anon who said it is usually the son to seduce the mother you are wrong. My experience and I dare say --unless you also work in the profession -- I have more direct knowledge on this. I can say without hesitation that mothers seduce theirs sons more. For the very reason this story showed. I will also say that when it seems the mother seduced son that their relationship is usually mutual and in the end hurts no one. However, I am not saying I wouldn't want or haven't enjoyed and WOULD enjoy a story from this author with the son seducing their mother. Hell that is how it worked with me. Just saying reality is not what you believe it to be. If you ARE perhaps in the profession and want to trade stats only; I would be willing and ethically speaking quite coherent.

sargedog1sargedog1over 9 years ago
predictable but good.

Ending with the feeling of getting what I wanted, his mother admitting to her desire, and feeling somewhat crestfallen. I sort of expected she would really go off the deep end and fuck uncle too. I do like the connection but it's a betrayal and would possibly cause his mother to become seriously upset with Ryan. Also, I know these are free stories, so people who complain about grammar and poor editing tend to piss me off. But in this case, such a well written story I can see the rush and impotence of urgency to satisfy readers like myself. There was a certain amount of should I say simple mistakes which for me drew away from the flow of the story enough to make it unsettling and required a refocus on the story. I am a lit editor but rarely check the email associated. I'm not suggesting anything more than a proof read, I've read your many other stories with delight and can see a pattern of your passion in the moment of getting it from head to keys. Please continue to make literotica a place for story readers like me to look forward to as so many other authors are, well, less than enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic! Would love a sequel.

So damned hot! I could easily read another chapter or 2. I'm curious how mom and son would make sexual relationship work, especially with trying to keep it secret from the twins. Or how mother and son would deal with the romance and feelings between themselves and how they would struggle with that secret, and how to keep it hidden, especially when they'd long to be open about it and not have to hide.

Most stories of this kind would eventually lead the read into a Bizzaro World where everyone in the family is OK and into incest, which, as a fantasy, is fine. But "realistic" odds... Beyond astronomical. Not to mention the twins are *cough* a wee bit underage for that. Mother and Son is believable within the context, more than that just breaks suspension of disbelief.

Another reviewer on Ch. 1 mentioned something really hot for a possible follow up: what if Mother/Son became masked performers for Uncle's porn company, making exclusive, amateur mother/son content. I'd read the shit out of that.

Great story. Mother (and her dialogue) were VERY hot; I liked that her character arc wasn't "normal" to whore in the blink of an eye. Her actions and motivations felt more realistic, and therefore more enjoyable to read as it was less fantastical. Son was likable, protective, and not a straight-up horn dog.

dawger101dawger101over 9 years ago
Wow

You write some really great porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This was one of my favorite reads by FAR! Horny n sexy...great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!I agree with Psych... I wrote this in another thread, but i will put here too:

I fucked my bestfriend mom when i was nineteen years-old. After some time, he caught us, but i didnt care and his mom even told he could watch(it was a bit cruel because i knew it he had a oedipus complex, everyone would have she was striking beaty).She was a widow.

I was a jerk, and was always striking him with remarks like "i am banging you mom...", "you have to call me dad now".

We got too much out of control and in a day doing a revenge (he tried to beat me but i am five inches bigger than him), i tied him and made his mom peed on his face, and i fucked her above him, like he was a mattress.

After that, he run away from home, and his mom went berserk and ended with me.I was a true womanizer and asshole back then. I was too much immature back then and had a lot of envy because their love (my mom died when i was a baby).

Now, more than fifteen years later, i saw then in a park with a 12-13years-old girl with a striking ressemblance of his mom. His mom is in her mid fifties, and is a statuesque woman. He was holding her hand like a husband does.They looked very happy with each other.

He leaved the University(at the time), and i know his mother made everything to find him.

Even now, his mother was the best ever and i miss her.

I miss him and her, but my stupidy(and ego) got the best of me. Never ever let hormones and Ego do the talking, they can mess a good thing.

Paul (from Spain in Rio for holidays).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome!

Fantastic storytelling and writing, thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!

I Could totally go fore a few more chapters. Amazing story, well written mostly, and well planned, it seems. Can we coax another chapter or two from you?

SiodisSiodisover 9 years ago
Excellent!

This right here just proves you are one of the best writers on here. Keep it up!

upforit1980upforit1980over 9 years ago
story

hi i love your work ive read 100s if not more story's and you are my favorite author i have a special request if you could write a story about my mom i can give you what ever info you need etc pics etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a perfect blending of love and lust

Just what you'd expect from this accomplished author. I'm so glad that Ryan and his mother fulfilled their destiny. To put it graphically, their destiny was for her boy to reenter the body he came out of, now with the manly virile member he's grown between his legs. I don't think it's over the top to say that Ryan offered his beloved mother and will always offer her the best gift he or any son could. All the precious semen from his hot young balls. His mother appreciates the gift from her beloved son, it warms her all over to have her own boy's semen in her belly--where it's safe and protected and loved, as only a mother is capable of doing. Five stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!!

I know it's a long shot to ask b/c you ended this so well, but could there be more installments to come with this specific story? Would be awesome, no doubt. Great story once again, bravo

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Beyond Excellent!

We loved this story (my wife and I read it together) and we think the scenario was totally believable and realistic and the dialogue between Vicky and Ryan was like real life! Wonderful story and if we could give it 20 stars we would! We hope to see more of your stories about this subject soon as well! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just amazing

Wow, read it all in one day, both parts, you are truly talented and hope you write more and more, 5 stars from me. Would love to see a master slave mother son story from you.

DirtyAllieDirtyAllieover 9 years ago
This.....

Is why you're the best author in this genre. I've been 'with you' since the far under appreciated Siblings With Benefits and all through the rest of your stories regardless of category.

You can write it all and very well But I selfishly hope that you keep writing in the incest category because its my favorite and you deliver like no other.

This story was split perfectly. The first set the story, the tone, the desperation, the 'normal' mom son love and a little sexy tease at the end. This one was raw hot sex followed by admission of another type of love and a sweet scene at the end. Glad Malcolm turned out mot to be such a sicko, I felt bad for him never being able to be with his mom especially after Vicky explained ho mistreated she was...

Good job LC!

blackfenblackfenover 9 years ago
fantastic story

God I wish I could write as well as you my friend. This was a truly fantastic story and up there with the very best of them. Some works are just simply masterpieces and speak for themselves. Well done and look forward to more in the future. 10 stars if it was possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

You are the best lovecraft!

Hey, reading the comment from paulsomethinginspain could you do a story about a son steals his mom from a Bully?

Aerodeck1969Aerodeck1969over 9 years ago
The best

Great hot story I love how it's written from a slut mummy till the love making very good please please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

This story has the potential to be a long series, with the porn producer Uncle and a mom and son in lust/love with each other and 2 twin sisters. Maybe fast forward it to the twins graduating from high school and the family needing a few more dollars, with another indecent proposal this time starring Ryan, his mom and two sisters. Then Uncle later gets to fuck his nieces and sister-in-law with Ryan in more family action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good!

Well, I would say that you have laid a good basis for an exciting series with endless possibilities!

I think the ingredients are all there, and maybe even more, a mother like a pornstar eager and just waiting to satisfy his endless dirty perversions with a child determined to fulfill his desires and discover other, the two sisters and more . An endless potential!

Aspects like lingerie, stockings, high heels, dirty talk and other details make it all very exciting. I expect you to continue with events and situations more and more intriguing and perverse, you can really unleash all your fantasies.

We will be here to judge you! ;-)

jonnytwodeltajonnytwodeltaover 9 years ago
Incredible work, engaging, emotional, and unbelievably erotic.

I had been looking for a quick mother-son incest fix before bed when I found part one and started reading it. Had I noticed the number of pages I would have given it a miss, maybe bookmarked for another time, but instead I started reading, the first page managing to both break my heart and invest me in Ryan's character. It didn't take long for me to forget that what I was reading was supposed to be erotic!

You, the author, have amazing talent, not only with weaving the narrative and pacing it so perfectly, but with drawing the reader in so that what happens to your characters matters. I didn't only fall in love with Ryan and his mum, but you made me feel deeply empathetic towards his uncle. What amazes me most is that not only did you give me fictional characters to emotionally connect to, but your writing inspires me to find a way to improve my life, maybe even find someone to share it with. That seems like an odd thing to say, but since reading this story I can't stop thinking that I'm ready for some major life changes.

All this and all I wanted was a quick fap. Speaking of which, I've never, in all my life, pleasured myself so much, or so intensely, in one night. I'm still feeling very drained and sore in all the right places. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

That was a great story, one of the best. Would like to see more in this series. You have a new follower ;-)

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 9 years ago
Thanks..

Nice end to a good story.. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intriguing, captivating

This is probably the best mother/son story I've read. Hope to read more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it but...

I was almost too aware of the fact that she was his mother. It was good writing though, but I think the more serious tone added too much realism (which for some ppl is prbly better but just creeped me out a few times)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blew my effing mind...

This is by far the best story I have ever read. You, sir, should get paid for your work. Never have I been able to so clearly recreate stories in my mind as with your's, especially this one. Your incest stories never cease to amaze me with how they make me feel such powerful emotions. Whatever you do, don't stop writing!!!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 9 years ago
One of the best

I've read hundreds of mother-son sex stories and this one is without a doubt one of the best. I certainly hope this author continues down this path and writes more mother son incest stories.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
awesome

truly amazing writing haven't read one this good in a long time cant wait to see what else is cumming for these two keep up the good work maybe another baby possibly i'm really into mom son stories right now and this is a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great.

I look forward to looking at your other works. It's descriptive and very hot. I had a lot of fun pleasuring myself to this, and I'm embarassed to say I came when she was sucking him. I'm pretty premature for being female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Great story be nice if it was continued

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
No better incest story ever written

This is the classic standard all incest authors have to reach. The bar is very high and may never be topped. Thank you for the hottest, most perverted fucking/loving tale I have ever read. I will read it again and again. Why look elsewhere then this is the best.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Loved it

I truly loved it. But what baffles me and this is coming from someone that is antigrammar police is you had a lot of obvious errors in this part. Proof read will help. But your writing talents are up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The BEST!

This story was just great! Please pass this on to half the writers on this site!

Is it TOO much TO ask that TWO of you writers/editors get together and check each other's use of 2, TWO, TO, AND TOO??

Where were you guys/gals from 2nd or 3rd grade grammar onward? However, beyond a few nuisance misspellings your work is beyond reproach! Love your imagination and ability to spell it out!

catchmyhoodcatchmyhoodover 9 years ago
Great

Erotic and touching. One of the best stories.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
One of my new all time favorites!

I gave it 5 stars, and will be back to reread it down the road. It was a great love story that feels pretty real and like it could really happen. Most incest porn just jumps to the "good stuff" and you have no feel of how two (or more) people could end up crossing these lines without a second thought. It was definitely a superior story, though to be honest I thought Ryan was a tad too "white knight". Growing up I had been always thought of as the goody two shoes, uber-respectful, "always do the right thing kind of guy", and if I would had a mom like that..... Well let's just say there were enough dark thoughts dancing at the edge of my mind that I would have given in a LOT more easily than Ryan did. I think it is reasonable to believe almost any hormonal teenage boy would have at least been more receptive than Ryan was almost right up to the end.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Great finish

Loved your story. Gave it 5 stars. As in the first one, many spelling and grammar errors though...which takes away from what could be. Please find someone to proofread and edit prior to submitting. A great story would become an incredible story without those mistakes. I would be happy to do that for you if you have no one else. But the premise of your story was great, and arousing. Thanks.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 9 years ago
Your best yet...

"The Summer I Became Mom's Lover" has long occupied a slot near the top of my list of favorite M/S stories, but has now been supplanted by this one. I believe very strongly that the best M/S stories are character driven and this delivers in spades. I read it as much for the pleasure of watching the characters take life and to see how the narrative would unfold as I did for the "hot bits." The drive of the story and the believability of the characters fully overshadows a few grammar and spelling issues. Thanks for a very engaging and very erotic story. Hats off

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Maybe it's just me, but the punctuation appeared to be really bad, and there were missing words and letters. Really could use editing. Despite that I really enjoyed the tale.

kaydeeliciouskaydeeliciousover 9 years ago
Crowley quote

It's actually "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." Loved the story as well as many of your other works. Thanks!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
good story,

I liked the way it worked out for them. They have a lot more to do for it to be successful but they have a chance.

two parts bothered me though.

1) She told Uncle to stay in the chair or they would walk out and the very next thing he did was walk over and sit down on the bed for a better view.

2) I wish he had told his uncle that he had just come from his own bed, not hers, and not theirs, and any more information was none of his business. Nothing good can come from him knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

hope

mom with dogs, horse, pig,snake

or

gangbang family

sex incest party

bdsm

or

gangbang mom with University of Brotherhood

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Damn Good

you did a great job keep up the good workyou could write a few more chapters .Maybe time lapse a little nock up mom maybe get the girls in there later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an insanely wicked slut mommy

The puctuation/spelling nazi's never cease to amaze. Beige, I think I'll paint the ceilings beige. That's what sex would be like with these kinds of "correction freaks"! As fantasy or reality goes you've got such a talented and dirty mind. Great writing, you get an A+++ AND thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A+ Story

I have never made a comment on literotica, or any porn for that matter, but I feel the need to for this story. Fantastically written, possibly not only the best incest story I have ever read but the best erotic story period. My only regret is that I came at the conclusion of Malcom's shoot, and not at the end after they have professed their love for each other. But that's my problem. Thank you for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars ! great story ! cant tell you how much l loved it ! ! ! !

So hot ! So loving! So lusty! So sensuous ! 5 stars @

dancampbell60dancampbell60about 9 years ago
Great story, hope you write more.

This is a beautiful story. The author writes with both passion and compassion. It's not just the typical fetish filled dillusion that many stories become. I wish I could know a person with this talent personally.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 9 years ago
Magnificent

That's the word I would use to describe this story, this is an excellent piece of work. I like the protective and level-headed son, and the sexy yet cunning mother, both of whom love each other and are willing to do anything to help each other and support their family. It's simply a fantastic tale, and I look forward to reading more.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 9 years ago
what a story

Written with lust and feelings - and a conclusion that was not expected, but hoped for.

Keep the great stories coming - such a sensual mind that crafts great stories!

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
second time

awesome story one of the best ive read so far keep up the great writing cant wait for more maybe update this one some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worth waiting for!

Great story. Very slow at the beginning, - no sex, - but for some reason I carried on, and Boy! was I glad! The lead up to, and the filming scene was all any incest pervert could wish for, and the ending in loving sex was beautiful, Thankyou.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Well mom is such a diseased whore again!!! She likely has lost her teeth too! The prettiest most beautiful 20 year old I have ever seen was the absolute ugliest 35 year old I have ever seen. in just a few years she was long dead...LOL! best case scenario is a girl who sells herself will last MAYBE a year.................

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
MOM

TOO funny! mommy isn't just a lying whore she is skank! I love it! 5*'s again! OH mommy are you teaching the sunday school class today? LOL!!!!!

David48David48almost 9 years ago
Nice finish

Hot, and loving...Think the Uncle is still a gold plated prick, but one with a heart...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEVER got into these stories, but

looked at this one and the development led me down the path. It sucked me into the story and I liked it. That was the surprise. I liked it a lot. Thanks, I guess. Furthered me into more of a pervert than I was. Some stories tell us more about ourselves than we may want to admit, hmm ? Imagination and experiences write good stories that make us hard or wet, and touch us in places we didn't know we had. Maybe it's more than JUST pornography. Shit, another author to look for !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I would like this series to continue please

It might be an unnecessary sequel, but who the fuck cares. I bet you can come up with something.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsalmost 9 years ago
please continue this story

very hot incest video story. please do more with the same genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love and lust

a very hot loving story the best that I have seen

like to see more like this with mother and son

SwedishLustSwedishLustalmost 9 years ago
The Uncle.

I really love these two chapters and hope you'll use these characters in more stories.

The plot and how you made it work is just perfect!!!

SHIT, chapter 2 was good, but the first chapter was one of the most erotic stories I ever read.

You said you had someone to edit your scrip.

That's why I can't blame you for all the misspellings, grammatical errors or words that didn't belong in certain sentences.

Even as a Swede I had some hard times trying to ignore it while reading, so I can't imagine how it would be for someone born and raised as an English speaking person.

All in all?

This is your best work on Literotica.

As I said earlier I hope you'll use the mother and son in more stories.

BUT, let us talk about the uncle.

I really like him.

1. He cares about his family and would do whatever is necessary for them. That, at least, is my first impression of him when he has a chance to say his peace.

2. If you really read the conversation in his office, I read that part over and over, and put in what's in chapter 2. I got a feeling he's looking for someone to inherit his legacy. So I thought the uncle was testing the son. If he could love his mother, the same way the uncle had loved his, he would be the heir of "the porn-empire".

Why? If you can muster the taboo of incest and have your own mother as a lover, do you then blame someone who has another kink? So if you're make love to your mother, wouldn't that make you very open minded when it came to others?

Do you see where I'm going here?

You wrote the story in the form of "I" (I believe it's called 'first person story') so now we can get the story from the mother and the uncles perspective.

And please use the same "long" buildup, you had i chapter one, for the mother and uncle as well.

And if I would get my wish, the mother approaches the uncle to get his help with two things.

1. She needs money to save here family.

2. She knows about the uncles fantasy about his mother, so who better to ask about how to fulfill her own fantasy about her son?

From there the mother and uncle comes up with a plan how to make sure the son/nephew is on the same "field".

As I said. Uncle needs an hair, and mother wants the son to become more then a son.

This is My point of view of the story.

Best regards, a REAL fan from Sweden.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 9 years ago
WOW

I enjoy reading erotic mother-son stories with depth like this one. It would make a very good full length book. I also enjoy brother-sister, cousins, uncle-niece and some daughter-dad stories (if they are done tastefully and respectfully). But my favorite stories, for personal reasons, are where brother-in-law and sister-in-law are helping one another. I hope I am spurring you on to write more wonderful stories like this one. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Great story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
this theme has gone as far as it can

the Uncle is still a perverted manipulator

Mom is still confused as to her role between mom and lover

the other participants in the story are almost afterthoughts.

Please explain to me where after thoughts lead to . . .

but not . . . . . .

o

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

What an awesome story!!! I loved immensely. Wish they would make a porn movie based on this.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Two in need and love

There is more to this story than one would believe. Incest does happen and it can be either bad but likely mostly good. As long as it's not forced is the key. Thanks for a terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice slut, and hot! I'm so excited about this incestuous family.

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I am hot and deliciously naughty. I have a hot fetish for pantyhose and incestuous action with the MOMMY slut. I have a hard time getting a new hot adventure in my incestuous silken fucking mom and daddy. The mommy slut always had loved the incestuous action with her young son. The insatiable incestuous bitch, I am sure, was the first one to be the main attraction of the boy's fetish for the incestuous mommy and daddy. I loved the action of the mommy slut always needin the boy's hard cock in Mommy's cunny. FILL ME SON, MAKE MOMMY PREGNANT! I'm so excited about this incestuous action with the family together.

RikibeeRikibeeover 8 years ago
One of the BEST!!

Simply put......Awesome story Wow!! I would give it more than 5 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Coda

I suggest a short epilogue: Months later, Uncle Malcom takes Vicki and her son to dinner. After a nice meal, he hands them a cashier's check for a million dollars. They look at him wondering if it means what they think it does. Malcolm smiles, pulls out the contract, points to the penalty provision, and tells them that he has gone ahead and released the video on the European market.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

Very good and tasteful Ending I could tell it was not acting on her part she just came to life on the pages. She needed to be taken care of in every way why not her son they love each other they just took it to the next level but it was love not lust between the tap of them. I hope you write a follow up story about them maybe they can have a child in my favorites

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
...and the winner is

Sonny Boy for best performing stud. Best supporting winner is Mommy Dearest for having three - oops two open place to win five stars.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
5 stars are not enough

Must be one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. What more can I say. Except you could quite easily continue on with this story if you wanted, there's a few ways you could go. The ending of this story is not really an ending but the makings of another saga to this amazing story if you get my drift....

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. I hope you will consider to continue this story because I know for damn sure I'm not the only one who would like to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story... But!

I read several of your stories and i noticed in every one of them comments have been made about the numerous grammar and spelling errors.

They seem to just carry on from one story to the next. It does get a bit off putting and makes the story rate less than it should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars is not enough, me too ;-)

I'm not eloquent enough to tell you how much I loved this story, really.

It has all: drama, romance, hot sex, twists, love and some more....

Please, please give a "suite" to these characters of yours.

Many thanks for your writing Maestro !

Best regards,

Amadeus

rosscaresrosscaresabout 8 years ago
Chap 2 was as promised.

You're getting lots of well-deserved praise. I don't mean to detract; but you should know the difference between lean and lien and be more careful with your and you're. I'd suggest getting an editor as our eyes don't proofread accurately because we KNOW what we meant and miss the error [like the Gorilla in room illusion]. Otherwise very nicely handled and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

Not bat at all. Your grammar needs some work. Have you considered getting an editor to proofread your stories before posting them? Over all it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Despite any comments about grammar, etc. I loved the story. In spite of the subject matter it was heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First comment ever

I've never taken the time to comment on a story before, but felt like commenting on this one.

Excellent story...very sexual yet soft and touching at the same time. Made this man smile quite a few times at the love between a mother and son that came through in the storyline. Well done

BarmixerBarmixerover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

If someone has to pick out grammar errors, they are probably living in their parent's basement, working at Burger King!

Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Just great.

You REALLY did a nice job of combining the slut with the lover. Great story. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Buddha bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Should do a part 3. Probably my favorite story of yours

tedderman43tedderman43over 7 years ago
Very good

I just read both of the chapters it was tastefully done. Keep up the good work

junren65junren65over 7 years ago
Excellent.....

.....writing and story telling. You did good.

DeanThomasDeanThomasabout 7 years ago
Need a minute to collect my thoughts!

I just love how there is some real substance to it. A believable story that is well done (Nothing against pure absurdity stories; they can be fun too!) and includes erotica, sleaze and love! What more could you ask?

Although purely in the vein of constructive criticism, a more thorough proof read could help the story flow better for the reader. This is very nit picky of me though.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 6 years ago
Thank you.

That was hot. Taboo, which is somehow a bit creepy for me, but pushes my limits and fringes in a very sexy way. This is why we are all here.

I would read more also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shame

You had me until you had the son shove his finger up his mother's ass and start playing there. That was a complete turnoff. I don't understand why some writers have to ruin their stories like that. It happens way too often on this site.

The old guy

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Excellent story

This is in the top ten stories on this website! It was very well written and had a great ending with great sex. EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I had a mom like that

Best Story I ever red

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22269 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES