All Comments on 'Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bucco40bucco4010 months ago

Too repetitive. Also some very BAD mistakes. Damien sucked Mrs. Greene's clit not her dick. There are a couple of mistakes in each of your chapters. Fix these and you get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are you just writing using a bot now??? You repeat the same sentences every other line. It's just a bunch of porn talk word salad...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little too short this time

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme10 months ago

I agree with anonymous. Your recent stories read like they are written by an A.I. I have seriously thought that with your last 5-6 stories ive read. also during a couple of your more recent anal scenes you have repeatedly mixed-up being in their ass and their cunt or twat. Not the character switching back and forth just miss labeling the anatomy. 3 stars because of the extremely repetitive and drawn out sex scenes. Sometimes less is more.

Cutty4637Cutty46378 months ago

Still love the stories. You need someone to edit, though. Cunt, asshole. You keep switching back and forth.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Needs more plot and an editor to correct your errors. Sex getting a little repetitive otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great series, but Damian is fucking so many pussies it's getting hard to keep track of them. I don't think the author knows the definition of "Taint."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...