All Comments on 'Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More??

Great read, loved every step of it. Maybe a sequel? Dan returns, perhaps finds out or finds them later on in bed, could be the jolt he needs to relight his sex life. Endless possabilities. GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Calls for more chapters

I would really like to see Monica cuckold her son with some other younger guys that she had earlier noticed checking her out.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 8 years ago
^__^

Good story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Wicked good fun.

BigtamBigtamabout 8 years ago
Great story.

There must be at least one more chapter for mom and son?

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 8 years ago
Great!!

Gets my vote! Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A little long, but still good. Enjoy that kind of mom/son story

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Very good!

Near perfection! I only wish you hadn't included the three instances in which he called her a "pig." *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wicked fun!

This was even better than Mom is bound to please because it was a little rougher and less erotic, more forceful. Much like Bound for her daddy, another guilty pleasure of mine. I enjoyed it very much.

You did make a big mistake in the story though. I sent you a private comment so maybe you can fix it.

In general though damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
contest ?

How do we vote for the V Day contest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Valentine Sex

Gee how the days have changed for sons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Possibilities???????

Well now, you could create a second chapter, starting with the shower, and moving on from there.

I do believe there should be a second chapter, showing the care and affection between a son and his mom. Who knows, things have a way of sorting themselves out in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I would love to see this continued in more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story!

Keep throwing out chapters like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good

A few spelling errors but other then that an amazingly HOT story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Naughty Son

Next time she should spank him for being a naughty boy.

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
Wow!

Unbelieveably hot and naugthy! You delivered another 5 star story.. B-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

This story is so fucking wickedly hot, it got me all wet as I read it. Great tale!

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 8 years ago
What happens next ???

I really hate stories when there is no end,especially if you wait for it for a long time.

I gave yo 3 stars,you can do a lot better

BG187BG187about 8 years ago
4 stars

I like the story for the most part. The only thing was as few others have said, it was slightly rapey. Other than that I found it really good.......though I do miss your more romantic stories. Especially with the son a bit resistant to sleeping with his hot mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I read some of the comments and I don't get the rape complaint. Yes, he is coercing her but the struggle is more about her accepting want she wants, then him forcing her. That said, it is an amazing story and Monica deserves to explore her emotional development further! So a sequel please! Thanks.

rabar7519rabar7519about 8 years ago
good one.

need a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was crap

WTF, way off the mark with this one, cobbled together slop that made no sense. Three stars, not the usual 5 that I would give you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

not your normal quality of writing. Don't get me wrong the story was great just the grammar and typos. I know there was a contest deadline but this needs some work.

You are by far one of my fav writers on here.

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Great start

Okay I don't agree with those that felt that it was rape. I liked the fact that you showed how two people can experience the same situation and read it completely different. And it was genius how you had Monica dig herself in deeper by making comments that related back to the porn movies. Those references really made this a great story. I would love to see a follow-up but if you don't feel that would enhance the tale you have spun then I will understand and leave that up to you. 5 stars for once again being very creative with your story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Valentine's entry

I don't generally rate stories, but since this is a contest entry and I always enjoy your writings, I wanted to support your efforts. I thought there was an excellent build up in the story line, plot was well developed, and the characters were believable. I agree with other comments about editing mistakes, but we read stories here for content and the mistakes weren't so distracting that it made the story unreadable. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard to rate

A very hot story says a 5*, but the numerous errors say it doesn't qualify for that high a rating. To me a 5* requires not only a very well written story, but also one that is technically correct.

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
Extra Good - Loved It!

One of the best erotic stories I've ever read. I'm going to come back and re-read this one several times. You are very talented and I look forward to more from you in the future. Thanks for a great read.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 8 years ago
Jesus, man...are you going to post something that

DOESN'T involve cuckolding sometime in the future? Your work is great, and crazy hot, but the infidelity just kills the arousal for me. The past several posts I've gotten excited upon seeing that "yay! There's a new Lovecraft story!" only to consistently find myself repulsed by that particular plot element. I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record on this subject, but I'm beginning to dread checking your latest updates. Sorry if this irritates/offends. I just really, reeeeally want a lovecraft story I can actually enjoy without being grossed out by adultery. Yes, I realize it sounds weird that I can enjoy fictional incest, but fictional adultery is repulsive to me...all I can say is, with the incest, I can tell my brain it's just a romance, but infidelity is infidelity, incestuous or otherwise. Be well. :-)

-Anubelore

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 8 years ago
Woo

Love love love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love day

'tween mother and son...guess it was a hard day...

andysboyandysboyabout 8 years ago

First time I ever scored a five, well written and flowed beginning to end.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatabout 8 years ago
Wasn't what I was expecting

I thought it would be a more loving kind of Valentine's story, but it turned out to be a bit darker. I didn't like the infidelity and forced aspect , but I did enjoy your take on making the son the aggressor. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BLOWN AWAY!

Wow!! I've been using literotica for many years now and the fact that your story forced me to comment and rate for the first time ever ( Not only on Literotica) is testament enough of your skilful writing. Really enjoyed the build up and the darker theme. Easily one of the best stories here.

I had a test tomorrow and i kinda spent my time reading your story but i would gladly do it again and again.

A sequel to this story is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A small edit would make it perfect...

She's in a sundress, and you mentioned it was mid-July, at the onset of the story (page one) Maybe take July and change it to February, since they are celebrating Valentine's Day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gooooosh

I came so hard while reading this... like an animal.... 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a really good and detailed narrative of one of my darkest fantasies.

good job @lovecraft68 you really had me pinned down with this captivity of a story. you really captured my imagination and this piece is bound to linger in my thought for some time.

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I loved it, one of my favorites for sure. Don't believe the haters though, you've been getting a bit more risqué lately, but some cheating/cuckolding flavor is definitely missing from the vast majority of your MILF stories. Of course, what degree of it per story will always be up to you, but I'd definitely like to see more of it, and wouldn't mind at all if it was much, much more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
issues detract from story

Biomechanical problems, his hand can't do what you said it was doing if his cock was in her mouth, other times it seems the stud needed at least 3 arms to carry out the multitasking. In a previous story, (Bound to Please, I think), mom awoke tied to the bed but never had to pee first thing in the morning, lol. And also in that one, the kid must have been an octopus. If you are going to be so specifically descriptive, I am going to try to visualize it that way. When it fails to make sense, some of us will lose the flow of the story.

Calling mom a "pig" (in at least two of your stories) doesn't help build the story. It is just an opportunity to express disrespect or hostility. I have never wanted to have sex with a person I had such thoughts about. I think that's why some readers feel this story is closer to a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great as always

Did not expect anything less! A great read and worthy contest entry. And you don't exaggerate with the bondage. That makes it more believeable.

But I have to say just when the story got really started it ended. It leaves room for more, so maybe think about a second part?

You are the best author on here by far! I'm following you on this site for quite a number of years now. Keep up the good work and thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story start to finish

great story start to finish

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
This is a great one

BUT why would anyone call anyone a pig much less your lover???THAT IS NOT EROTIC it's CRUELTY. otherwise a very well written story 5*'s

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 8 years ago
Sequel Please!

Another excellent work, I gave it 5 stars. I'd very much like to see a sequel to this one if possible. And one more thing, to all the Anonymous idiots talking crap about this story, please do us all a favor and go sit in the corner somewhere. This was not a story about "the rape of a mother", the mother even ADMITTED that she not enjoyed the act but had actually been craving it. Some people just really need to learn that not every thought they have needs to be voiced, or in this case typed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mom really loved it

This was a great story and well written. They both got what they wanted and no one was hurt. Husband will never measure up to this but she will get both of them. Good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sequel please

Fantastic story. Would love read more about this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a brilliant story.

one of the very best. Good build up, and the heavy breathing was almost felt as the story unfolded. yes to see where this goes would be good for next years valentines story.

tideway 6497

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Love it! So well done! Thank you!

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 7 years ago
Mom loves you best

Great story again, LC. So hot and intense. Keep them comping.

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 7 years ago
Love to read more

I was hoping Dad would have come home early and surprised her..... that he and Kyle were in it together and he wanted to see her fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Additional chapter

The responses of the husband seems more like that of a cheating husband . There is only one airplane and he has to wait until it's fixed . When Monica does figure out , Dan's love and passion for her has been given to another , she will turn to her true love , the one that loves unconditionally , her son .

brodegobrodegoover 6 years ago

Please write a sequel!

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story erotic and very exciting. Got to have more to this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yes

Hot hot hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
INCREDIBLE (ʃƪ^3^)

This is SUCH an epic -I don't even want to call it a story- piece of writing that it left me in awe and dripping wet, no joke. The mom wasn't even into the idea until the son fucked her brains out in a grand saga of copulation and incest, after which she surrendered. Moreover there is love behind the lust although it quickly takes a backseat during the sex, and I mean just the way that even though she was tied up and bound and how he was most definitely going to rape her (kinda conflicted about this part)

, he dominated her skillfully and gave her every kind of pleasure. This blows my mind everytime and props to the author. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

It was okay, not as good as Spellbound. I would have liked it if there was a better ending and also felt bad for the husband. But still, something different. 3 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
6⭐️s!

Excellent! I spent most of my time envisioning the sex....but you really should get yourself an editor. A second chapter wouldn’t hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story line. Not too rushed. Very, very good story and well told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds kinda rapey. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Takes to long to get to the meat of the story. I fell asleep on reading it.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful.. 5 stars do the story no justice..I believe you are one helluva author and your imagination is always never the same ( in a good way I mean)and full of life. The story kept me on the edge actually and started out well but ended on a high note..Great build-up..

Archer45Archer45over 1 year ago

You really out did yourself with the story. I enjoyed it tremendously

Grouchy11Grouchy11over 1 year ago

Tremendous, superb, awesome, brilliant, sexy, erotic!! 200 o/o 10 😊

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 1 year ago

One of the best story I have ever read in Literotica. Keep it up

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 1 year ago

lovecraft68,

What a great story.

(me standing, and clapping)

I hope Monica shows up in more of your stories,

she's nearly the perfect mother, wife, woman.

I'ld love to see Kyle go off to school. She visits him,

only to be caught by his dorm mates who want

some of the same that he's getting.

Then there's room for other Mothers, and Girlfriends.

Just me thinking out loud. (well wishing) lol!

Thanks for a Great Ride,

WB

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

Read the first page last night and the rest before dawn this morning (my private time). Ran a little late with the rest of my day to squeeze the second one off to a flaming hot story! I have replayed it in my mind all day at work and still now. Her son knows how to play her cuz he has the inside scoop to her love life and even that she's gonna get tied up by hubby for some spice to their love life. So he's just laying in the weeds for her. And she wants it- just like he says she does. If she really didn't want it, she would have screamed bloody murder! So this isn't rape by a long shot. Sure he pushed her, bent her to his will, but she bent- grudgingly, willingly eventually. Fuck me! I'm still shaking my head about this one. The biggest cock of her life- she ain't gonna pass that one by, no sirreebob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story. Would love to see more chapters to it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, just trashy. Just making fun of people who are screwed up and trying to make it appear normal. Maybe trying to ease your conscience?

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Ok... I had to stop reading at page 4. You did not mention in the forward that this was about a son raping his mother. Only bandage and incest were mentioned. Rape is something I cannot abide. I recommend you fix the category and forward. RAPE, while it may be a kink to some, wasn't expressed as such for the mother and was a total turn off. 0/5 as I don't wish to rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please, continue!

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
Far

Far too long for what it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22160 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...